An 18-year-old girl found dead in a creek near my home , Isère, France.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
This is quite horrible,:( The lifeless body found in a stream of Villefontaine is that of Victorine, 18 years old, disappeared last Saturday. An investigation has been opened for kidnapping, forcible confinement and manslaughter.

EjBD142WkAEr0H-.jpg

Several dozen gendarmes were back in the field on Monday. At the same time, technical investigations were carried out on telephony, video surveillance tapes were also used and investigators were conducting numerous hearings.

The eldest sister of the missing girl had launched a call for witnesses on Sunday on social networks, shared more than 50,000 times. She posted pictures of her sister and described the outfit she was wearing on Saturday (jeans, pink sweatshirt, white sneakers). Specifying the route taken by the young woman and the location of her last call at 19H, not far from the family home. It’s not a runaway, it’s definitely not her style,' she wrote at the end of her Facebook post.

Disparition de Victorine, 18 ans, en Isère : le corps retrouvé est bien celui de la jeune femme

This is quite horrible,:( The lifeless body found in a stream of Villefontaine is that of Victorine, 18 years old, disappeared last Saturday. An investigation has been opened for kidnapping, forcible confinement and manslaughter.
Several dozen gendarmes were back in the field on Monday. At the same time, technical investigations were carried out on telephony, video surveillance tapes were also used and investigators were conducting numerous hearings.
The eldest sister of the missing girl had launched a call for witnesses on Sunday on social networks, shared more than 50,000 times. She posted pictures of her sister and described the outfit she was wearing on Saturday (jeans, pink sweatshirt, white sneakers). Specifying the route taken by the young woman and the location of her last call at 19H, not far from the family home. It’s not a runaway, it’s definitely not her style,' she wrote at the end of her Facebook post.
Disparition de Victorine, 18 ans, en Isère : le corps retrouvé est bien celui de la jeune femme

That's a shame. Why would a person do this? I feel confident that the perp will be found and brought to justice!

Here’s a little more information about what happened on Saturday night at 7:00 pm, Victorine missed her bus and the next one was only scheduled 35 minutes later then she decide to walk back home 2 Kilometer walk but during the route she had to walk a path that is located in the forest and she did saw before some of her friends on the way home , she told them that a battery of her phone was low and then no more news from her . Her Sister felt that something was wrong and call the Gendarme. The autopsy of Victorine will be done tomorrow and we will have more information about the cause of Victorine’s death and also the ordeal that the poor girl experienced.
The death penalty should be back on the agenda for all those bastards who go after our sisters, our daughters.

Here’s a little more information about what happened on Saturday night at 7:00 pm, Victorine missed her bus and the next one was only scheduled 35 minutes later then she decide to walk back home 2 Kilometer walk but during the route she had to walk a path that is located in the forest and she did saw before some of her friends on the way home , she told them that a battery of her phone was low and then no more news from her . Her Sister felt that something was wrong and call the Gendarme. The autopsy of Victorine will be done tomorrow and we will have more information about the cause of Victorine’s death and also the ordeal that the poor girl experienced.
The death penalty should be back on the agenda for all those bastards who go after our sisters, our daughters.
Is this common in France? While actual abduction and murder is actually pretty rare in America (for a population of 330 million), harassment and stalking seems to be pretty common. Young women are seen as prey by too many sociopaths and psychopaths. Black culture in America has made disrespecting young women too common. Must be really hard to be a parent of daughters these days, especially when so many are so naive about how evil a percentage of the population really is.

Is this common in France? While actual abduction and murder is actually pretty rare in America (for a population of 330 million), harassment and stalking seems to be pretty common. Young women are seen as prey by too many sociopaths and psychopaths. Black culture in America has made disrespecting young women too common. Must be really hard to be a parent of daughters these days, especially when so many are so naive about how evil a percentage of the population really is.
In my region this is not common, but for the year 2019 throughout France there is a high increase of sexual violence of 18% and The number of homicides increases sharply in 2019 (970 victims) This is an increase of +8.5% in one year.
Yes, women should always be careful and take any risk.

In my region this is not common, but for the year 2019 throughout France there is a high increase of sexual violence of 18% and The number of homicides increases sharply in 2019 (970 victims) This is an increase of +8.5% in one year.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd say the reason for the rise in sexual violence is more than likely due to the increase in the members of the "religion of peace."

tenor.gif

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd say the reason for the rise in sexual violence is more than likely due to the increase in the members of the "religion of peace."

tenor.gif
I don’t think you are going out on limb here;), I read a lot of reaction about Victorine’s murder on Facebook even though I don’t participate in Facebook and many French people said that if it’s a migrant we won’t even get the first letter of his name, They’re protected at all times because Macaroni won’t give Marine Lepen votes.

tenor.gif
I don’t think you are going out on limb here;), I read a lot of reaction about Victorine’s murder on Facebook even though I don’t participate in Facebook and many French people said that if it’s a migrant we won’t even get the first letter of his name, They’re protected at all times because Macaroni won’t give Marine Lepen votes.
That's the way it is here too. You can know it was a minority when they wont describe the killer. If he were white, the media would point it out constantly.

Losing a beautiful daughter this way is probably the worst thing a family could ever experience. Hope they catch him quickly

View attachment 394183

I hope they catch the person responsible. Poor girl.

Ludovic Bertin, the murderer of Victorine Dartois

1602787903527.png

Ludovic Bertin is the 25-year-old man who was arrested by the police on Tuesday at around 3:20 pm and placed in custody as part of the investigation into the murder of Victorine Dartois, who was found dead in a Villefontaine creek on September 28.
He was born in the Rhone, is known to the police, especially for drug crimes, and is described as a «small local offender» by a source close to the investigation.
The father of a 6-month-old, married for more than 3 years, lived less than a kilometre from the young woman’s home. He had a job.
In custody, the suspect confessed to Victorine’s murder. He revealed that he had disposed of his clothes and sneakers in a container buried in a nearby community.
These clothes did indeed find Wednesday in this container.
However, we do not know under what circumstances he ran into the young woman.
“It just sounds like a bad meeting. He would have obviously tried to approach her. Victorine was in the wrong place at the wrong time,” says a source close to the investigation.

Qui est Ludovic Bertin, le meurtrier le Victorine Dartois ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back