An 18-year-old girl found dead in a creek near my home , Isère, France.

This is quite horrible,:( The lifeless body found in a stream of Villefontaine is that of Victorine, 18 years old, disappeared last Saturday. An investigation has been opened for kidnapping, forcible confinement and manslaughter.

View attachment 394183
Several dozen gendarmes were back in the field on Monday. At the same time, technical investigations were carried out on telephony, video surveillance tapes were also used and investigators were conducting numerous hearings.

The eldest sister of the missing girl had launched a call for witnesses on Sunday on social networks, shared more than 50,000 times. She posted pictures of her sister and described the outfit she was wearing on Saturday (jeans, pink sweatshirt, white sneakers). Specifying the route taken by the young woman and the location of her last call at 19H, not far from the family home. It’s not a runaway, it’s definitely not her style,' she wrote at the end of her Facebook post.

Disparition de Victorine, 18 ans, en Isère : le corps retrouvé est bien celui de la jeune femme
Here’s a little more information about what happened on Saturday night at 7:00 pm, Victorine missed her bus and the next one was only scheduled 35 minutes later then she decide to walk back home 2 Kilometer walk but during the route she had to walk a path that is located in the forest and she did saw before some of her friends on the way home , she told them that a battery of her phone was low and then no more news from her . Her Sister felt that something was wrong and call the Gendarme. The autopsy of Victorine will be done tomorrow and we will have more information about the cause of Victorine’s death and also the ordeal that the poor girl experienced.
The death penalty should be back on the agenda for all those bastards who go after our sisters, our daughters.
Is this common in France? While actual abduction and murder is actually pretty rare in America (for a population of 330 million), harassment and stalking seems to be pretty common. Young women are seen as prey by too many sociopaths and psychopaths. Black culture in America has made disrespecting young women too common. Must be really hard to be a parent of daughters these days, especially when so many are so naive about how evil a percentage of the population really is.
In my region this is not common, but for the year 2019 throughout France there is a high increase of sexual violence of 18% and The number of homicides increases sharply in 2019 (970 victims) This is an increase of +8.5% in one year.
Yes, women should always be careful and take any risk.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd say the reason for the rise in sexual violence is more than likely due to the increase in the members of the "religion of peace."

tenor.gif
The killer is a French national yet even without the slightest shred of evidence you put your racist views on display for everyone to witness.
So which of you would like to apologize first, to the Muslim community in France, OP Dahlia, or JGalt?
Were waiting!

I'm not apologizing to anyone. In fact, I'd even volunteer to put a 147 grain 9mm Hydra-Shok bullet behind the ear of this POS animal, if the French government would let me.

I'd even supply my own ammunition.
The French should be more like the Americans...eye for eye tooth for tooth hey fight the bastards with the weapons but here they are pussies like the one you quote.

It was partially through the help of France that we secured our freedom from British tyranny. Benjamin Franklin sought the help of France in our fight against British colonialism, and you helped us defeat those eel and blood pie-eating Redcoat bastards.

Plus, you gave us an awesome statue that still stands in a New York harbor. Thanks.
Lafayette came without hesitation to help the United States we have a link forever but France is not the same she lost her roots because of immigration

Those despicable Dumbocrats would like to do the same thing here: Borders wide open, unlimited benefits for illegal aliens, endless wars with millions of refugees, some of whom would commit terrorist attacks.

I sincerely hope they are shamed and defeated during this election cycle.

This is quite horrible,:( The lifeless body found in a stream of Villefontaine is that of Victorine, 18 years old, disappeared last Saturday. An investigation has been opened for kidnapping, forcible confinement and manslaughter.

View attachment 394183
Several dozen gendarmes were back in the field on Monday. At the same time, technical investigations were carried out on telephony, video surveillance tapes were also used and investigators were conducting numerous hearings.

The eldest sister of the missing girl had launched a call for witnesses on Sunday on social networks, shared more than 50,000 times. She posted pictures of her sister and described the outfit she was wearing on Saturday (jeans, pink sweatshirt, white sneakers). Specifying the route taken by the young woman and the location of her last call at 19H, not far from the family home. It’s not a runaway, it’s definitely not her style,' she wrote at the end of her Facebook post.

Disparition de Victorine, 18 ans, en Isère : le corps retrouvé est bien celui de la jeune femme
Here’s a little more information about what happened on Saturday night at 7:00 pm, Victorine missed her bus and the next one was only scheduled 35 minutes later then she decide to walk back home 2 Kilometer walk but during the route she had to walk a path that is located in the forest and she did saw before some of her friends on the way home , she told them that a battery of her phone was low and then no more news from her . Her Sister felt that something was wrong and call the Gendarme. The autopsy of Victorine will be done tomorrow and we will have more information about the cause of Victorine’s death and also the ordeal that the poor girl experienced.
The death penalty should be back on the agenda for all those bastards who go after our sisters, our daughters.
Is this common in France? While actual abduction and murder is actually pretty rare in America (for a population of 330 million), harassment and stalking seems to be pretty common. Young women are seen as prey by too many sociopaths and psychopaths. Black culture in America has made disrespecting young women too common. Must be really hard to be a parent of daughters these days, especially when so many are so naive about how evil a percentage of the population really is.
In my region this is not common, but for the year 2019 throughout France there is a high increase of sexual violence of 18% and The number of homicides increases sharply in 2019 (970 victims) This is an increase of +8.5% in one year.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd say the reason for the rise in sexual violence is more than likely due to the increase in the members of the "religion of peace."

tenor.gif
The killer is a French national yet even without the slightest shred of evidence you put your racist views on display for everyone to witness.
So which of you would like to apologize first, to the Muslim community in France, OP Dahlia, or JGalt?
Were waiting!

I'm not apologizing to anyone. In fact, I'd even volunteer to put a 147 grain 9mm Hydra-Shok bullet behind the ear of this POS animal, if the French government would let me.

The French should be more like the Americans...eye for eye tooth for tooth hey fight the bastards with the weapons but here they are pussies like the one you quote.

It was partially through the help of France that we secured our freedom from British tyranny. Benjamin Franklin sought the help of France in our fight against British colonialism, and you helped us defeat those eel and blood pie-eating Redcoat bastards.

Plus, you gave us an awesome statue that still stands in a New York harbor. Thanks.
Lafayette came without hesitation to help the United States we have a link forever but France is not the same she lost her roots because of immigration

Those despicable Dumbocrats would like to do the same thing here: Borders wide open, unlimited benefits for illegal aliens, endless wars with millions of refugees, some of whom would commit terrorist attacks.

It is also the way that democrats downplay the attacks every time like the killing of Vitorine and the beheadings of the innocent as if it were no big deal. I hope not to see that you will end up with Biden because you will also have attacks like us who are "gouvern" by Macaroni.
1604443895627.png

View attachment 394183

Damn she was gorgeous.

RIP

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

It is also the way that democrats downplay the attacks every time like the killing of Vitorine and the beheadings of the innocent as if it were no big deal. I hope not to see that you will end up with Biden because you will also have attacks like us who are "gouvern" by Macaroni.View attachment 410813

When that shithead bastard Nidal Hasan shot and killed 13 American soldiers at Ft. Hood in 2009, that purple-lipped jug-eared cocksucker Barack Obama dismissed it as "workplace violence."

Obama has been the worst president this country has ever had and as far as I'm concerned, may heaps of rotten spilled monkey fuck be heaped upon his head forever and ever, Amen.

I wouldn't piss on that little cocksucking sonafabitch if he somehow miraculously burst into flames, nor would I piss on his Saquatch wife or his crotch-fruit kids, if they were on fire.

Now ask me how I really feel.

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

It is also the way that democrats downplay the attacks every time like the killing of Vitorine and the beheadings of the innocent as if it were no big deal. I hope not to see that you will end up with Biden because you will also have attacks like us who are "gouvern" by Macaroni.View attachment 410813

When that shithead bastard Nidal Hasan shot and killed 13 American soldiers at Ft. Hood in 2009, that purple-lipped jug-eared cocksucker Barack Obama dismissed it as "workplace violence."

Obama has been the worst president this country has ever had and as far as I'm concerned, may heaps of rotten spilled monkey fuck be heaped upon his head forever and ever, Amen.

I wouldn't piss on that little cocksucking sonafabitch if he somehow miraculously burst into flames, nor would I piss on his Saquatch wife or his crotch-fruit kids, if they were on fire.

I feel like you and i can't understand why the French don't wake up after all the killing in France you did in 2016 i hope it keep it up tonight.

View attachment 394183

Damn she was gorgeous.

RIP
When I was her age I too was very pretty and I always was , always careful and if I wasn’t I called my Papa.

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

I feel like you and i can't understand why the French don't wake up after all the killing in France you did in 2016 i hope it keep it up tonight.

I'm guessing that pre-Covid, France wasn't doing too bad economically. It's hard to be fired up about something when you have plenty food on the table and the rent's paid...

France: gross domestic product (GDP) 2021 | Statista

View attachment 394183

Damn she was gorgeous.

RIP
When I was her age I too was very pretty and I always was , always careful and if I wasn’t I called my Papa.

Don't sell yourself short. You're more than likely as beautiful as you ever were. :04:

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

I'm guessing that pre-Covid, France wasn't doing too bad economically. It's hard to be fired up about something when you have plenty food on the table and the rent's paid...

The economy was going well so so before the covid in France but small businesses are the most affected right now as they are closed during the confines and they are the only one in the country nothing as stop except for them

View attachment 394183

Damn she was gorgeous.

RIP

Don't sell yourself short. You're more than likely as beautiful as you ever were. :04:
:th_yourecute:Merci.

View attachment 394183

France has a Multi-Cultural problem aka a Muslim problem.

Hopefully that wasn't this young woman's fate.

View attachment 394183

tenor.gif
Were waiting!

The economy was going well so so before the covid in France but small businesses are the most affected right now as they are closed during the confines and they are the only one in the country nothing as stop except for them

We're going through the same thing here in the states. Small businesses are taking it up the ass, thanks to our idiotic Democrat Governors and Mayors. Then there's our worthless Congressional House which is eaten up ,by Democrats. They refuse to work with this President to pass some bills that would give the country another coronavirus aid package, because they want to stuff a bunch of bullshit in with the aid package. Then they blame it on the President.

100% agree. There is no reason perps that do this should live. They will never be rehabilitated and if you take a life, you forfeit yours.
Far too many of these sad stories worldwide.

Forum List

Back