Amy Coney Barrett's America

Really westwall ? What exactly do you disagree with? Can you actually articulate you position or can you only react with a knee jerk?

Yes, the sputum that you ejaculated over the page is pretty much all horse shit. We support ALL of the Bill of Rights. YOU don't. You are a fucking fascist piece of shit and you don't give a shit about anybody's Rights unless they are on YOUR side.

You are a despicable, feckless, lying sack of shit not worth a tinkers damn.

Yep. You still fell for it.

YOU don't give a shit about the rights of others. Only yourself.

Take your self-righteous shit outta here, you freedom-hating ass clown.
Horseshit! That is a real streach. For the reccord, gay rights have nothing to do with my rights. Now don't you feal just a little bit stupid? Freedom? What do you think that you are free to proliferate weapons that rob others of the freedome of life, while also seeking to rob families and children of the freedom to marry which harms no one?

Yes, the sputum that you ejaculated over the page is pretty much all horse shit. We support ALL of the Bill of Rights. YOU don't. You are a fucking fascist piece of shit and you don't give a shit about anybody's Rights unless they are on YOUR side.

You are a despicable, feckless, lying sack of shit not worth a tinkers damn.
Did you just spit up on yourself. Wipe it off of your chiln and take a chill pill and try to explain just what your blathering about. How do I not support the bill of rights? How am I a Fascists? What am I lying about? It would appear that you do not support the rest of the constitution including the 14th Amendment

But, lemme give you another one.

Should I have the right to refuse the vaccine without losing the right to participate in society unrestricted?

(you're gonna fall for it again, I promise)
I did not fall for anything before and I am not falling for anything now This is another false equivalency fallacy. Refusing to get vaxxed is life threatening. Marriage is life affirming. A mandate to get vaxxed is addressing a public health issue. Prohibiting sam e sex marriage is creating a public health issue. Give it the fuck up

That's his words for it! Ike tried to pass it in 1957 but the Senate Majority Leader, LBJ, would allow the Senate to Vote on the "****** Bill"

Want to hear what he said about his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marshall?
Interesting how you people come up with an endless array of bullshit, red herrings, and other logical fallacies, call me a fascist, unAmerican, and all sorts of shit, but NOT ONE OF YOU can actually counter my argument

I did not fall for anything before and I am not falling for anything now This is another false equivalency fallacy. Refusing to get vaxxed is life threatening. Marriage is life affirming. A mandate to get vaxxed is addressing a public health issue. Prohibiting sam e sex marriage is creating a public health issue. Give it the fuck up
Freedom is freedom, asshole.

You want YOUR freedom to marry another dude and fuck him up the ass, which does NOT produce offspring but is the NUMBER 1 method of spreading AIDS, but you tap dance around making "public safety" excuses when I ask for my freedom.

YOU ONLY WANT FREEDOM FOR YOURSELF, YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKER. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU CRYING ABOUT FREEDOM WHEN YOU WILL FIND EXCUSES TO LIMIT MY FREEDOM.

Next.

Most of you people on here make me sick. You do not give a shit about anyone's rights but your own. You put party ideology over people, the country and the constitution. You put your own political fortunes ahead of everything by pandering to the the moronic minions on the right who have hijacked the party and are attempting to hijack that country.

You have nothing but contempt for civil rights, the constitution and the principles that this once great country was founded on. This woman, Amy Comey Barrot Amy Covid Bryant( As in Anita)is poison. She is unAmerican locust pie. Be careful what you ask for because, remember, first they came for the Gypsies , then they came for the gays, then they came for the Jews. No body, including you people will be safe when they decide that even you are not enough of a fascist or a good enough Chistian to be allowed to live.

Update

The National Organization for Marriage is not for marriage at all. Marriage as an institution has been streingthened but making it more inclusive. Same sex couples get divorced at a far lower rate than heterosexuals. They adopt children into loving homes where those children can now enjoy the security and stability of having two legal parents who are both their legal guardians.

But no, they are for the narrow definition of marriage that they support. They are motivated by bigotry and religiopus zeal and care nothing for the human beings that would be harmed if they succeed. Shit, they do not even see them as human beings who are fully functioning and contributing members of society and the community. They do not even care about the kids and are stupid enought to thing that preventing gays from marrying would stop them from being parents. In reality it would just put the kids ayt a legal, social and ecconomic disadvantage.

I have nothing but contempt for people who seek to deprive others of what they, themselves have, simply because they disapprove of them, and when extending the same rights that they enjoy to them costs the NOTHING.

So lets see who is ready to defend this bullshit. Bring it on
Marriage, per GOD, is between MAN and WOMAN. Not any other coupling that Satan devises.

Freedom is freedom, asshole.

You want YOUR freedom to marry another dude and fuck him up the ass, which does NOT produce offspring but is the NUMBER 1 method of spreading AIDS, but you tap dance around making "public safety" excuses when I ask for my freedom.

YOU ONLY WANT FREEDOM FOR YOURSELF, YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKER. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU CRYING ABOUT FREEDOM WHEN YOU WILL FIND EXCUSES TO LIMIT MY FREEDOM.

Next.
I would appear that I havve gotten you rattled as evidenced by you need to call me an asshole. and mother fucher. She a lot of maturity and confidence...LOL

Marriage is not about ass fucking and the last that I heard, heterosexual couples who cannot produce children one on one- and those who siplly choose not to are alllowed to marry. And some of those heteros also ass fuck. You don't seem to even realise how far short of a coherant argument you fall.

Most of you people on here make me sick. You do not give a shit about anyone's rights but your own. You put party ideology over people, the country and the constitution. You put your own political fortunes ahead of everything by pandering to the the moronic minions on the right who have hijacked the party and are attempting to hijack that country.

You have nothing but contempt for civil rights, the constitution and the principles that this once great country was founded on. This woman, Amy Comey Barrot Amy Covid Bryant( As in Anita)is poison. She is unAmerican locust pie. Be careful what you ask for because, remember, first they came for the Gypsies , then they came for the gays, then they came for the Jews. No body, including you people will be safe when they decide that even you are not enough of a fascist or a good enough Chistian to be allowed to live.

Update

The National Organization for Marriage is not for marriage at all. Marriage as an institution has been streingthened but making it more inclusive. Same sex couples get divorced at a far lower rate than heterosexuals. They adopt children into loving homes where those children can now enjoy the security and stability of having two legal parents who are both their legal guardians.

But no, they are for the narrow definition of marriage that they support. They are motivated by bigotry and religiopus zeal and care nothing for the human beings that would be harmed if they succeed. Shit, they do not even see them as human beings who are fully functioning and contributing members of society and the community. They do not even care about the kids and are stupid enought to thing that preventing gays from marrying would stop them from being parents. In reality it would just put the kids ayt a legal, social and ecconomic disadvantage.

I have nothing but contempt for people who seek to deprive others of what they, themselves have, simply because they disapprove of them, and when extending the same rights that they enjoy to them costs the NOTHING.

So lets see who is ready to defend this bullshit. Bring it on
You want the government to control our lives, so don't bitch when the government says who can, or can't get married. You can't have it both ways: be a commie and a Libertarian, too

Horseshit! That is a real streach. For the reccord, gay rights have nothing to do with my rights. Now don't you feal just a little bit stupid? Freedom? What do you think that you are free to proliferate weapons that rob others of the freedome of life, while also seeking to rob families and children of the freedom to marry which harms no one?
You just proved, with that post, that you don't give a single fuck about civil rights.

I will wade in to this morass only to say that I don't give a damn about barrett's sex life, what she does in her bedroom, what her favorite sexual acitivities are, or what religion she practices as long as she doesn't allow her personal preferences and personal life to influence her decisions as a member of the Supreme Court. Remember that the people who rushed her onto the U.S. Supreme Court did the opposite when the nominee was Merrick Garland in the same situation.

BtW: will people please stop dividing us by gender? Do not wave her as an "example" of what somebody thinks it means "to be a woman" over all female persons. It is not anyone's right to do so. Moreover, if you are a male of the sort who thinks that his penis entitles himself to something, sit back down and listen to what women will tell you how you are defined.

It is so hard to write this, looking at how many wonderful beautiful folks who are male people of all races who enrich our women's lives every day. And then there are the males who hate us and wish to dominate our existence and use us sexually. Women have to select carefully.

Gay's shouldn't marry. If they claim they do, it's fake. Like all libs.
Please explain exactly why gays should not get married. And before you go off on some religous rant, hear this. I fully support your right to live your life according to your religious beliefs as long as you respect our right to live according to our beliefs and values. The difference is that you do not respect our rights. You think that everyone should live according to your beliefs and values. Don't try to squirm out of it. It is obvious.You do not strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed

Last edited:
You want the government to control our lives, so don't bitch when the government says who can, or can't get married. You can't have it both ways: be a commie and a Libertarian, too
What have I said that indicates that I want the government to controll our lives. That is just a go to moronic talking point that you people invoke when you have nothing else. I want the government to allow everyone to live there lives as full participants in society and only invoke control when it coms to protecting those rights againsgt those who would deny them. Read the Constitution

Last edited:

Forum List

Back