Amy Coney Barrett to be Nominated Tomorrow

The Nation is saved from reactionary anti American emoters.
This got done so precisely and so effectively that Dems did not have time to hoax it

What do you think will be the dominant emotional drivel hoax the rest of the way?
I think it will be the reasons that Biden, for our own healthful well being and the security of the Nation, can’t debate Trump,

I just hope the Democrats has the balls to BREAK the tools of the Republicans by putting in 10 or 12 new SCOTUSes when they're in power next year.

This rightwing madness has to stop.
.001 b.jpg

This is his first real nomination that matters. Let's see if the Republicans have the guts to see this thru.

Let the bloodbath begin!

The below Deleted Tweet is hysterical:

View attachment 392883

^^^^ So according to Leftists aka Communists having 7 children and being married to a man who is the father of 5 of those children (the other 2 are adopted) and being a successful Law Professor and a successful Judge is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists upholding The Nuclear Family is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists what ISN'T having an "extreme lifestyle" is being a filthy whore and sleeping around with a different man every night and not using contraception and getting pregnant and then going to a Baby Murdering Clinic and having your OWN baby KILLED as it slumbers in the womb, that ISN'T an "extreme lifestyle" that according to Leftists aka Communists is the lifestyle that ALL girls and women should ASPIRE to.

Fuck these Satanic POS.

Dear Lord, please Bless President Donald Trump and please Bless Judge Amy Coney Barrett your Loyal Servant, who practiced what you preached to Go Forth and Multiply, Dear Lord as your Loyal and Humble Servant I ask you to see to it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is Confirmed as a Justice on The United States Supreme Court, to play her part in the Salvation of The United States of America, to play her part in preventing Satan's Helpers on this earth from getting hold of America, give her the wisdom to make her decisions as America's Original Founding Fathers envisioned how America's Institutions and America's Original Constitution should be run and enacted upon.

Dear Father also protect your Loyal Servant Judge Amy Coney Barrett from the forces of Satan on this earth who will seek to damage her good reputation, make it that all the vile and poisonous slander that they will seek to do will not have any affect on the standing of this good and Holy woman and please make it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is seated on The United States Supreme Court before November 1 2020.

Amen.

If the Satanic POS finds her religion a problem, then that is very good indicator that she's a solid pick.

Also, NO ONE should be required to provide you anything, especially not birth control.

I want the Democrats to attack Judge Amy Coney Barrett for being a Roman Catholic and for being a MOTHER of 7 children.

They are attacking her about how she came to be a mother of two of them. Apparently? It was "white supremacy."

This is his first real nomination that matters. Let's see if the Republicans have the guts to see this thru.

Let the bloodbath begin!

The below Deleted Tweet is hysterical:

View attachment 392883

^^^^ So according to Leftists aka Communists having 7 children and being married to a man who is the father of 5 of those children (the other 2 are adopted) and being a successful Law Professor and a successful Judge is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists upholding The Nuclear Family is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists what ISN'T having an "extreme lifestyle" is being a filthy whore and sleeping around with a different man every night and not using contraception and getting pregnant and then going to a Baby Murdering Clinic and having your OWN baby KILLED as it slumbers in the womb, that ISN'T an "extreme lifestyle" that according to Leftists aka Communists is the lifestyle that ALL girls and women should ASPIRE to.

Fuck these Satanic POS.

Dear Lord, please Bless President Donald Trump and please Bless Judge Amy Coney Barrett your Loyal Servant, who practiced what you preached to Go Forth and Multiply, Dear Lord as your Loyal and Humble Servant I ask you to see to it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is Confirmed as a Justice on The United States Supreme Court, to play her part in the Salvation of The United States of America, to play her part in preventing Satan's Helpers on this earth from getting hold of America, give her the wisdom to make her decisions as America's Original Founding Fathers envisioned how America's Institutions and America's Original Constitution should be run and enacted upon.

Dear Father also protect your Loyal Servant Judge Amy Coney Barrett from the forces of Satan on this earth who will seek to damage her good reputation, make it that all the vile and poisonous slander that they will seek to do will not have any affect on the standing of this good and Holy woman and please make it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is seated on The United States Supreme Court before November 1 2020.

Amen.

If the Satanic POS finds her religion a problem, then that is very good indicator that she's a solid pick.

Also, NO ONE should be required to provide you anything, especially not birth control.

I want the Democrats to attack Judge Amy Coney Barrett for being a Roman Catholic and for being a MOTHER of 7 children.

They are attacking her about how she came to be a mother of two of them. Apparently? It was "white supremacy."

They (the left) are pond scum.

I'd flatten Charles Schumer first chance I got.

I'm just a regular nobody like you.

I get it that you're a regular nobody. I already knew that. I'm a little better than that. I don't give a flying crap what you think or vote for nor do I "blame" you for anything or think you influence or affect the government in anyway.

You're just annoying for being stupid enough to think and say the things you do, including being stupid enough to actually think I personally blame you for anything!
Your posts have an awful lot of "you"s in them while you gripe about politicians. It seems you do personally blame me for the state of the country. I don't blame you for anything because you are not in charge of anything.

Well let's face it Pie, You are very much against Trump and You are very much dismissive of the flaws of the Democrats, so You is a very logical way of differentiating YOUR views and type of people from mine. If you choose to take that as meaning personally possessive rather than merely colloquially, that is Your choice.

@everyone

Amy Coney Barrett

I read often Amy Coney Barrett is a "convinced Catholic". A far as I found out, she is a member of an organisation which calls itselve "church" and this organisation is not part of the holy catholic church. It seems to be a kind of religious nationalistic US-American church, which corresponds with the ideology of pentecostal protestants. Some of the ideas of her "church" are - as far as I am able to see in the moment - absolutelly not compatibale with the faith within the holy catholic church. Specially wifes are not in any subordinate or minor role to their husbands. Such ideas are not compatible with the christian rebound in god.

Last edited:
Remember that WaPo are untrustworthy liars.

WaPo Concealed Kavanaugh Party Claim From Public After Coordinating With Accuser.

The Washington Post has been busted by WSJ columnist Kimberly Strassel for intentionally withholding information from their reporting of Christine Blasey Ford's claim that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a high school party in the early 1980s, which "further undercuts the Ford accusation."

Strassel obtained a copy of the email WaPo sent to Mark Judge, one of the teenagers Ford claims was at the party - revealing that the Post knew the names of those at the alleged party, as well as the fact that one of them was a woman - Ford's "longtime" friend Leland Keyser (then Ingham).

Publicly, the Post reported that there were four boys at the party the same day they revealed to Judge that they knew there was a girl.

What's more, WaPo now writes: "Before her name became public, Ford told The Post she did not think Keyser would remember the party because nothing remarkable had happened there, as far as Keyser was aware."

And instead of reporting this, the Post allowed Ford's claim that there were four boys at the party stand until word of Keyser's alleged attendance became public knowledge late last week.

@everyone

Amy Coney Barrett

I read often Amy Coney Barrett is a "convinced Catholic". A far as I found out, she is a member of an organisation which calls itselve "church" and this organisation is not part of the holy catholic church. It seems to be a kind of religious nationalistic US-American church, which corresponds with the ideology of pentecostal protestants. Some of the ideas of her "church" are - as far as I am able to see in the moment - absolutelly not compatibale with the faith within the holy catholic church. Specially wifes are not in any subordinate or minor role to their husbands. Such ideas are not compatible with the christian rebound in god.

Oh nose! You got her this time!!

From WH press briefings:
Just yesterday, the nonpartisan American Bar Association (ABA) gave Judge Barrett its highest rating of “well qualified” in a letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee. Senate Democrats have called the ABA the “gold standard” in rating judicial nominees.

Judge Barrett’s outstanding record makes her the perfect candidate for the Court:
She graduated top of her class from Notre Dame Law School and clerked for the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

She has extensive experience across private practice, academia, and public service, including 3 years on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.

She has earned widespread bipartisan respect, such as when every full-time member of Notre Dame Law School faculty wrote in support of her confirmation to the Circuit Court in 2017. She has taught at the law school since 2002.

As a mother of 7, Judge Barrett would bring an important perspective as the first mother of school-aged children ever to sit on the U.S. Supreme Court.
- - - -end briefing info. - -

So what is wrong having a variety of perspectives in the supreme court which is what balances it out and keeps it fair and well rounded out.
If there is no one experienced with Children and Children rights in the process, that can be damaging to a society in many various ways.

Forum List

Back