Amy Coney Barrett to be Nominated Tomorrow

I hope the Democrats has the balls to BREAK the tools of the Republicans by putting in 10 or 12 new SCOTUSes when they're in power next year.

This rightwing madness has to stop.
They claim the democrats are just trying to pack the courts...this from right wingers, who have been packing the courts with conservative judges for years..you can't make this stuff up. They have no idea what the word hypocrisy means.

I hope the Democrats has the balls to BREAK the tools of the Republicans by putting in 10 or 12 new SCOTUSes when they're in power next year.

They claim the democrats are just trying to pack the courts...this from right wingers, who have been packing the courts with conservative judges for years..you can't make this stuff up. They have no idea what the word hypocrisy means.
And you apparently have NO IDEA what "packing the court" means lol

Clearly too stupid to be in this conversation

She believes in a higher power outside of herself and Dems feel their personal feelings are The Only higher power so a conflict is brewing.
Lucifer and his minions are the powers she kow-tows to.

I just hope the Democrats has the balls to BREAK the tools of the Republicans by putting in 10 or 12 new SCOTUSes when they're in power next year.

You are insane. You want to bring down the whole system to get one party rule in this country just like every other left-wing dictatorship.

And you apparently have NO IDEA what "packing the court" means lol

Clearly too stupid to be in this conversation
If they gain control of everything they will definitely "pack the court."

They can never again be trusted with power

I just hope the Democrats has the balls to BREAK the tools of the Republicans by putting in 10 or 12 new SCOTUSes when they're in power next year.

Even RGB thought Roosevelt was WRONG when he wanted to add Supremes!

In your case, you are just looking at an unknown payback. But you're so angry, all you care about is a payback.
Figures on your part.

Madness? A sitting President is doing his job the people elected him to do. So typical. Democrats can’t win on policy and ideas so they try to change to rules and cheat.

This is his first real nomination that matters. Let's see if the Republicans have the guts to see this thru.

Let the bloodbath begin!

Wow, great news!

I was watching the youtube lawyers yesterday, and it seems that Barret stood strong... but is she unapologetically American enough?

This is his first real nomination that matters. Let's see if the Republicans have the guts to see this thru.

Let the bloodbath begin!

The below Deleted Tweet is hysterical:

1601075787043.png

^^^^ So according to Leftists aka Communists having 7 children and being married to a man who is the father of 5 of those children (the other 2 are adopted) and being a successful Law Professor and a successful Judge is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists upholding The Nuclear Family is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists what ISN'T having an "extreme lifestyle" is being a filthy whore and sleeping around with a different man every night and not using contraception and getting pregnant and then going to a Baby Murdering Clinic and having your OWN baby KILLED as it slumbers in the womb, that ISN'T an "extreme lifestyle" that according to Leftists aka Communists is the lifestyle that ALL girls and women should ASPIRE to.

Fuck these Satanic POS.

Dear Lord, please Bless President Donald Trump and please Bless Judge Amy Coney Barrett your Loyal Servant, who practiced what you preached to Go Forth and Multiply, Dear Lord as your Loyal and Humble Servant I ask you to see to it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is Confirmed as a Justice on The United States Supreme Court, to play her part in the Salvation of The United States of America, to play her part in preventing Satan's Helpers on this earth from getting hold of America, give her the wisdom to make her decisions as America's Original Founding Fathers envisioned how America's Institutions and America's Original Constitution should be run and enacted upon.

Dear Father also protect your Loyal Servant Judge Amy Coney Barrett from the forces of Satan on this earth who will seek to damage her good reputation, make it that all the vile and poisonous slander that they will seek to do will not have any affect on the standing of this good and Holy woman and please make it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is seated on The United States Supreme Court before November 1 2020.

Amen.

ummm.

I don't think you know what "pack the court" actually means. May want to look that up and become un-ignorant.

Let the bloodbath begin!

The below Deleted Tweet is hysterical:

View attachment 392883

^^^^ So according to Leftists aka Communists having 7 children and being married to a man who is the father of 5 of those children (the other 2 are adopted) and being a successful Law Professor and a successful Judge is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists upholding The Nuclear Family is having an "extreme lifestyle"

To Leftists aka Communists what ISN'T having an "extreme lifestyle" is being a filthy whore and sleeping around with a different man every night and not using contraception and getting pregnant and then going to a Baby Murdering Clinic and having your OWN baby KILLED as it slumbers in the womb, that ISN'T an "extreme lifestyle" that according to Leftists aka Communists is the lifestyle that ALL girls and women should ASPIRE to.

Fuck these Satanic POS.

Dear Lord, please Bless President Donald Trump and please Bless Judge Amy Coney Barrett your Loyal Servant, who practiced what you preached to Go Forth and Multiply, Dear Lord as your Loyal and Humble Servant I ask you to see to it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is Confirmed as a Justice on The United States Supreme Court, to play her part in the Salvation of The United States of America, to play her part in preventing Satan's Helpers on this earth from getting hold of America, give her the wisdom to make her decisions as America's Original Founding Fathers envisioned how America's Institutions and America's Original Constitution should be run and enacted upon.

Dear Father also protect your Loyal Servant Judge Amy Coney Barrett from the forces of Satan on this earth who will seek to damage her good reputation, make it that all the vile and poisonous slander that they will seek to do will not have any affect on the standing of this good and Holy woman and please make it that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is seated on The United States Supreme Court before November 1 2020.

Amen.

As much as I love Clarence Thomas, I want him to seriously consider retiring during Trumps next term. Trump is the man to find a worthy replacement. The country will be in good hands as long as we keep him in the White House

Forum List

Back