Amy Coney Barrett to be Nominated Tomorrow

The usual tactic is to bring in some woman to make false charges of sexual harassment or rape.

What will the Democrats do this time?

I'm sure that the D's have a plan for this particular situation. My guess is that they will call her a Hoe, and bring forward someone who will claim to have been her Pimp as a sympathetic figure.

Liberals have become lazy and sloppy. Every since they let the ERA slip away when they were just that close.....

It will be a pivotal moment for liberal democracies. Like the Dred Scott decision.

The usual tactic is to bring in some woman to make false charges of sexual harassment or rape.

I'm sure that the D's have a plan for this particular situation. My guess is that they will call her a Hoe, and bring forward someone who will claim to have been her Pimp as a sympathetic figure.
Maybe they'll use Avenetti again..it worked so well the first time....dems are stupid enough to try

Maybe they'll use Avenetti again..it worked so well the first time....dems are stupid enough to try

Some Dimm's even thought he was presidential material....:rofl:.

Some Dimm's even thought he was presidential material....:rofl:.
No kidding, if Brian Stelter could shove his nose any further up Avenetti's ass, I Wouldnt believe it.

They are about to get a right wing religious fanatic on the court, no wonder the tin foil hats are having orgasms.

They are about to get a right wing religious fanatic on the court, no wonder the tin foil hats are having orgasms.

The top two choices, Ms Barrett and the chica from Florida are both devout Roman Catholics, not religious fanatics at all. Just like Biden and Pelosi claim to be.

This should be game, set, match.
But Dimm's are shameless liars who put Party over Country.

Forum List

Back