Amy Coney Barrett refuses to tell Kavanaugh which beer she prefers in SCOTUS fridge!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Conflict erupted between Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh after the Supreme Court nominee refused to tell the Justice which brand of beer she wanted him to stock for her in the Court refrigerator.​
Kavanaugh, who has made it his job to keep the office fridge supplied with grain-based beverages, called Barrett to determine her preferences and was astonished when she stonewalled.​
“She was, like, ‘I’m not going to weigh in on something that contentious,’ and I was, like, ‘You’re shitting me,’ ” Kavanaugh said. “She was not shitting me. I was, like, ‘Dude.’ ”​
“I mean, it’s not like I was asking her about some dumb legal case,” he said. “This is important. This is beer.”​
Kavanaugh, who identifies his vast private collection of microbrews and I.P.A.s in the Court fridge with masking-tape labels reading “BRETT,” says that his stash is now “strictly off limits” to Barrett.​
“If Amy wants a beer and all that’s there is Old Milwaukee, she better not coming crying to me,” he said.​

e21.jpg

:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Conflict erupted between Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh after the Supreme Court nominee refused to tell the Justice which brand of beer she wanted him to stock for her in the Court refrigerator.​
Kavanaugh, who has made it his job to keep the office fridge supplied with grain-based beverages, called Barrett to determine her preferences and was astonished when she stonewalled.​
“She was, like, ‘I’m not going to weigh in on something that contentious,’ and I was, like, ‘You’re shitting me,’ ” Kavanaugh said. “She was not shitting me. I was, like, ‘Dude.’ ”​
“I mean, it’s not like I was asking her about some dumb legal case,” he said. “This is important. This is beer.”​
Kavanaugh, who identifies his vast private collection of microbrews and I.P.A.s in the Court fridge with masking-tape labels reading “BRETT,” says that his stash is now “strictly off limits” to Barrett.​
“If Amy wants a beer and all that’s there is Old Milwaukee, she better not coming crying to me,” he said.​

e21.jpg
She is taking no chances------before being confirmed.

Amy Coney Barrett Holds Press Conference In Handmaid's Tale Costume Just To Mess With Liberals
Amy Coney Barrett Holds Press Conference In Handmaid's Tale Costume Just To Mess With Liberals
article-7078-2.jpg

". . . Barrett walked out in the red cloak and white bonnet, causing most of the reporters gathered to pass out instantly.

"If selected to serve on the Supreme Court, I look forward to forcing women to have babies and ushering in a Catholic theocracy," she said, holding back laughter. "In fact, the first decision I want to hand down is that women who don't have at least seven babies will be executed."

"All hail the Pope! All hail the Pope! All hail the Pope!"

"When you're getting accused of being a theocratic fascist, sometimes you just have to play along," she said afterward as she took off her red robe, revealing her normal black robe underneath. "It's fun to watch them freak out a bit."

article-7078-2.jpg

". . . Barrett walked out in the red cloak and white bonnet, causing most of the reporters gathered to pass out instantly.

"If selected to serve on the Supreme Court, I look forward to forcing women to have babies and ushering in a Catholic theocracy," she said, holding back laughter. "In fact, the first decision I want to hand down is that women who don't have at least seven babies will be executed."

"When you're getting accused of being a theocratic fascist, sometimes you just have to play along," she said afterward as she took off her red robe, revealing her normal black robe underneath. "It's fun to watch them freak out a bit."

There is some truth to that. After all, Amy does belong to a CULT. :)

article-7078-2.jpg

I get pretty tired of radical left wing atheists and humanists calling her a member of a "cult." She is a member of a church group. The Catholic Church is NOT a cult.

Let's look at the hallmarks of a "cult," since you seem to be completely ignorant of them, shall we?

. . . if you can identify the . . . ahm, cult leader? Maybe you might sound, well, rational. But you know you are not. You think this Lent guy is a "cult" leader when he is so open and willing to answer questions?

a: preoccupation with bringing in new members and making money

b: discouragement or punishment for any doubt or questioning of authority

c: a polarized “us vs. them” mindset

d: leadership is not accountable to any authority, either financially or morally

e: belief that “the ends justify the means” and readiness to use unethical means to achieve their goals

f: requiring members to socialize only with members of the cult

g: in more extreme cases, requiring members to cut ties completely with family or the outside community

Or, if you prefer one of your secularist "cult" publications for reference; :heehee:

As you can see, she is not in any cult, so stop with your hyperbole already. Even your own article makes it obvious they are as much of a cult as the Amish are.

They are a communitarian and living co-op organization that believes in god. When the hippies of the sixities are considered a cult now, then, ya, I suppose you might be on point.

Stop already, you are embarrassing yourself.

article-7078-2.jpg

I get pretty tired of radical left wing atheists and humanists calling her a member of a "cult." She is a member of a church group. The Catholic Church is NOT a cult.

Let's look at the hallmarks of a "cult," since you seem to be completely ignorant of them, shall we?

. . . if you can identify the . . . ahm, cult leader? Maybe you might sound, well, rational. But you know you are not. You think this Lent guy is a "cult" leader when he is so open and willing to answer questions?

d: leadership is not accountable to any authority, either financially or morally

e: belief that “the ends justify the means” and readiness to use unethical means to achieve their goals

g: in more extreme cases, requiring members to cut ties completely with family or the outside community

Or, if you prefer one of your secularist "cult" publications for reference; :heehee:

As you can see, she is not in any cult, so stop with your hyperbole already. Even your own article makes it obvious they are as much of a cult as the Amish are.

They are a communitarian and living co-op organization that believes in god. When the hippies of the sixities are considered a cult now, then, ya, I suppose you might be on point.

As a Rump supporter - You must know a thing or two about cults! :cool:

the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png

article-7078-2.jpg

when-your-losing-an-argument-ad-hominem-30761617.png

Post where I have ever said that I voted for either pawn of the establishment, or that I intend to. Anyone that voted for any of them, or is fooled by any of it, doesn't have a clue what is going on.

article-7078-2.jpg

when-your-losing-an-argument-ad-hominem-30761617.png

Post where I have ever said that I voted for either pawn of the establishment, or that I intend to. Anyone that voted for any of them, or is fooled by any of it, doesn't have a clue what is going on.

And yet you ignore the PREVIOUS ad hominem. Par for the course eh Beale? :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back