Amy Coney Barrett Is Making Liberal Heads Explode and It’s GLORIOUS

Well she is part of an offshoot of the Catholic Church that is not really catholic in being governed by the political and theological hierarchy headed by the Pope. And she's never specifically said what religious beliefs she subscribes to. But no one else has had to either. It might be an issue if anyone showed her JUDICIAL opinions are someone swayed by some whakadoodle religious belief (like faith hearing which her church may believe in) but I don't think there's any real suspicion she's INSANE

The real objection is she wants to overturn Roe and Obamacare. But the dems will just have to live with that. And we'll just have to wait and see if she'll vote to not allow a woman to telemedicice out of state and have the abortion pill mailed to her.

“The idea that the Democrats can suddenly stop on a dime and cease being the vile creatures they’ve become especially since 2017 seems a little far-fetched to me. These people are proud of their aberrant behavior. They are already in tantrum mode and that’s not going to get any better between now and the beginning of the hearing.”

It is truly glorious. Everything you expect from the Left exposed at the touch of a button. Racism, religious bigotry, lies, anti-Americanism.

Once again, you prove your agenda is not the good governance of the country, but rather to sow division, and "make liberal heads explode". Hate, division and

The good news is that in making this nomination BEFORE the election, Trump can't leverage the possibility of his making the nomination an election issue. Vote for Trump to secure the Court for decades. Trump thinks that women will for him because he nominated a woman. But in nominatingn a woman with a stated agenda of reversing Roe v. Wade, Trump has motivated women to come out and vote AGAINST him, in order to give Democrats everything but the judiciary, and using it to undermine the Conservative Court and codify rights for women, gays, and minorities.

I'm THRILLED that Trump is doing it. As always and with every decision, Trump has done the one thing that will most damage him politically with women in nominating this patently unqualified woman on the basis of her promise to overturn Roe v. Wade.
So you don't believe in a woman's right to choose?

As conservatives, we will:

1. Take away their right to exterminate their children
2. Take away their ability to deduct their state taxes from the federal taxes, thus making them pay the insane taxation they vote for every year that the federal government has been subsidizing.
3. Make them get a job. Yea, not universal income kiddos
4. Prevent them from eradicating the police while taking away weapons from law abiding citizens so they can defend themselves. Just think, the next time they go to loot a business or home they could get shot.

Mwahahahaha!

But the effect of McConnell saying "no vote" to Garland and then shoving Barrett though, plus the RGB shannaigans will be, very possibily, the dems never confirming ANY justice if they hold the senate and republican is president.
That effect is already in place. The Dems do not respect any norms of behavior or rule of law that is not to their benefit. The Reps seem to finally be waking up to this. One has to fight fire with fire.

P.S. It takes the approval of the Senate to confirm a judicial nominee. Whether or not a vote or even a hearing takes place is immaterial if a majority of senators do not support the nominee.

Holding a hearing and vote does matter. The Senators should have to show the American people some reason why they vote for or against a nominee.

In the case of Garland, it was obvious that a majority of Senators would have approved his appointment - which is why McConnell refused to hold the hearings.

The Senate majority leader should not act as a dictator of the senate.

I'm just glad that Trump nominated ACB before the election.

It's apparent that Evangelical Christians think that Trump is a slime ball, but supported him because he promised conservative USSC justices.

Evangelical Christians made a deal with the devil. Now that the devil has given them what they want, do they really need to uphold their end of the bargain?

Think about it.

“The idea that the Democrats can suddenly stop on a dime and cease being the vile creatures they’ve become especially since 2017 seems a little far-fetched to me. These people are proud of their aberrant behavior. They are already in tantrum mode and that’s not going to get any better between now and the beginning of the hearing.”

It is truly glorious. Everything you expect from the Left exposed at the touch of a button. Racism, religious bigotry, lies, anti-Americanism.

Seriously? This is the problem with the country when people look at each other as Democrats or Republicans and not as Americans. You do know it is ok to have your own opinion right? Maybe as a country, we should try active listening to actually understand each other. There should be mutual respect, not constant disdain. Maybe we should teach kids how to fact-check information maybe they will be smarter than the so-called adults what we are seeing now.

I'm just glad that Trump nominated ACB before the election.

It's apparent that Evangelical Christians think that Trump is a slime ball, but supported him because he promised conservative USSC justices.

Evangelical Christians made a deal with the devil. Now that the devil has given them what they want, do they really need to uphold their end of the bargain?

Think about it.
Oh I think they'll vote for Trump. I figure its 60-40 he loses. And his odds may be getting worse. But we have debates. I'm going bourbon and wishing I could buy legal weed (-:

But we'll see what happens if Barrett votes to not allow women 11 weeks or less to buy a hormone that cases literally a miscarriage. And if Barrett votes to not allow Congress to authorize the EPA to regulate how much arsenic or pig shit/blood is in drinking water.

Well she is part of an offshoot of the Catholic Church that is not really catholic in being governed by the political and theological hierarchy headed by the Pope. And she's never specifically said what religious beliefs she subscribes to. But no one else has had to either. It might be an issue if anyone showed her JUDICIAL opinions are someone swayed by some whakadoodle religious belief (like faith hearing which her church may believe in) but I don't think there's any real suspicion she's INSANE

The real objection is she wants to overturn Roe and Obamacare. But the dems will just have to live with that. And we'll just have to wait and see if she'll vote to not allow a woman to telemedicice out of state and have the abortion pill mailed to her.

Obamacare was always a lousy form of a national healthcare system, based on a Republican idea. I hope that the USSC does away with it.

Then the next president and Congress can enact a fully socialized healthcare system.

Once Roe is overturned, within 5 years, this country is going to explode. Our entire social system and economy are dependent on young people not getting married and not having children. It's dependent on BOTH young men and women working for nothing until they're almost 30 - and forcing them to have extraordinary levels of education and skills before employers will pay them anything close to a descent salary.

Once Roe is gone there's gonna be millions of poverty stricken young parents...and they're gonna be pissed!

2. Take away their ability to deduct their state taxes from the federal taxes, thus making them pay the insane taxation they vote for every year that the federal government has been subsidizing.
4. Prevent them from eradicating the police while taking away weapons from law abiding citizens so they can defend themselves. Just think, the next time they go to loot a business or home they could get shot.

Mwahahahaha!
But conservatives are running around with signs saying it's my body and my right not to wear a mask? Makes complete sense.

Dimwingers hate smart, successful women who don't kill their own babies.

Mwahahahaha!
But conservatives are running around with signs saying it's my body and my right not to wear a mask? Makes complete sense.
Equating a t shirt over the head with killing babies. How Leftist of you.

Forum List

Back