Amy Coney Barrett has seven children and believes in God-Alarm! Alarm! Alarm!

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Amy Coney Barrett is feared by liberals not for anything she has done but for she did not do. She did not go to Planned Parenthood and flush five of her seven children down the plumbing. This makes her a wicked human being by the standards of the Democratic Party. They will fight her to the end.

So she made her choices five times. I'm wondering who got her pregnant five times.

Amy Coney Barrett is feared by liberals not for anything she has done but for she did not do. She did not go to Planned Parenthood and flush five of her seven children down the plumbing. This makes her a wicked human being by the standards of the Democratic Party. They will fight her to the end.

Amy Coney Barrett, the judge at the top of Trump’s list to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg, has said we should always remember that a “legal career is but a means to an end … and that end is building the Kingdom of God."
--------------------------------
not good, but tramp will pick the one in Florida as he wants to win Florida. Its all about himself and what is good for him,
but I like a woman. I wish the woman would be RBG reincarnated.

Well, in the last hearings for Judge Barrett, the Leftists basically tried to make the case that a believing Catholic could not be an impartial Justice on the Supreme Court, and they basically got the shit beat out of them for that tactic.

Barrett, if she makes it through this ordeal, would make SIX of the nine SC members "practicing Catholics."

She WILL state during the hearings that "Roe v. Wade is settled law." But that will not be enough for the Leftists, who know that...

RvW is ANYTHING BUT "settled law." It is a "Constitutional" principle that was made up out of thin air, and can be jettisoned quickly given the right case.

Consider the situation where a woman seven months pregnant elects to get an abortion against the wishes of her Impregnator, who in turn has a legal guardian appointed for the in-utero person, who sues to protect the baby's own LIFE.

Even though the case would be moot by the time it ever got to the USSC, it is a case that the Court could take up because of its broad applicability. Perversely, the Court could affirm the father's (and baby's) rights UNDER THE PRECEDENT OF ROE v WADE, which stated that, once the child reaches viability, it has the full panoply of Constitutional rights, the first and most important of which is the right to LIFE.

Thus, the Left's figurative hair would be set on fire by an AFFIRMATION of the principles set out in Roe v. Wade.

Priceless.

Amy Coney Barrett, the judge at the top of Trump’s list to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg, has said we should always remember that a “legal career is but a means to an end … and that end is building the Kingdom of God."
--------------------------------
not good, but tramp will pick the one in Florida as he wants to win Florida. Its all about himself and what is good for him,
but I like a woman. I wish the woman would be RBG reincarnated.

Shes already exponentially better than ginsburg and she's not confirmed yet.

A successful working Christian breeding Conservative Mom.

A nightmare for the Democrat filth.

I wonder who they are going to come up with to claim that she raped?

Maybe she force a boy to kiss her in a 6th grade Spin the Bottle game.

Evidently it's unreasonable to be concerned that a Supreme Court Justice might base decisions on what her god is "telling" her.

Why would anyone be concerned about that?

As we continue to kick God out of america we will devolve into complete depravity.
Is the concern unreasonable, then?

if there is a bias in a jurist, who cares if it comes flavored as divinely inspired or secular inspired?

Evidently it's unreasonable to be concerned that a Supreme Court Justice might base decisions on what her god is "telling" her.

As we continue to kick God out of america we will devolve into complete depravity.

To answer your question, Id be concerned about the gods with a little g ie spaghetti monster, ra, tree god, etc. The SC can't write law, well....roberts did but, thats not their job. So they cant make us into a theocracy. Id be 100 percent against that.

I am sure she has no more morals past the no abortion thingy? If abortion is such a bad thing why were they not illegal in the US until one hundred years later after the Constitution was signed?
Why did Judges get involved in it in the first place? From interpeting to making laws.

They are going to call her a racist even though 2 of her kids are black and were SAFED from the Haiti... ignorance and hypocrisy are leftist traits.

To answer your question, Id be concerned about the gods with a little g ie spaghetti monster, ra, tree god, etc. The SC can't write law, well....roberts did but, thats not their job. So they cant make us into a theocracy. Id be 100 percent against that.

The Supreme Court - I don’t care if it is staked with Conservatives - should not be “legislating from the Bench” or otherwise being “activists judges”. My sense is that the Courts are the branch that Liberals live so much because it is easier to push policies from the Bench than in an Election. If any Conservative judge takes this approach they will draw more of an ire from myself.

Hope to see her record examined. So far, she sounds pretty good

Forum List

Back