Amy Barrett Can Be in SCOTUS Next Month if Republicans Have the Balls

Any Barrett is my choice. She has outstanding credentials. I wonder how many fake people the Dims will try to trot out try and destroy her?
She's a conservative, and this automatically a scumbag and bad for Americans.
Oh darn, yet another supporter of the Constitution in SCOTUS.
No, you idiot. They're gonna try and push through a conservitard.

And you'd be pushing for another commie if the situation was reversed. FOAD commie.

Any Barrett is my choice. She has outstanding credentials. I wonder how many fake people the Dims will try to trot out and try to destroy her?
What about her credentials do you like?
Any Barrett is my choice. She has outstanding credentials. I wonder how many fake people the Dims will try to trot out and try to destroy her?
She is brilliant. She graduated magna cum laude undergrad and first in Law School class. She is considered one of the best legal minds in the Country.
Ive been reading up on her. She does sound smart and I haven’t seen glaring objectionable Areas. She does however seem very light in experience. I’m not seeing the credentials you speak of. Good education, clerked for Scalia, taught law in college, served as judge in the appellate court since 2017. That’s not a very long time and feels like a pretty light resume for SCOTUS. You don’t think so?

A much better resume than Kagan who never got passed academia after clerking.

She is brilliant. She graduated magna cum laude undergrad and first in Law School class. She is considered one of the best legal minds in the Country.
Ive been reading up on her. She does sound smart and I haven’t seen glaring objectionable Areas. She does however seem very light in experience. I’m not seeing the credentials you speak of. Good education, clerked for Scalia, taught law in college, served as judge in the appellate court since 2017. That’s not a very long time and feels like a pretty light resume for SCOTUS. You don’t think so?

She is 48 years old. Over three years at the Appellate level directly below the Supreme Court. She is plenty qualified.
3 years is rookie status but you are entitled to your opinion

That's 3 years more than Kagan had, you didn't seem to mind her. So who's the hypocrite now?

Has anyone checked on Sasse the Sissy? Can you imagine.... that zero could be in a position to fuck over the entire country. Gotta have him. The ME UT alaska sluts are a lost cause.

It's gotta be a woman because RBG was female? Who is Amy Barrett?
You'll love her bro. She'll make marxist shitstains run into traffic and jump off roofs. And she's kind of hot. Compared to that little rodent that was just recalled back up satan's ass, Ms. Amy is a 10.

You'll love her bro. She'll make marxist shitstains run into traffic and jump off roofs. And she's kind of hot. Compared to that little rodent that was just recalled back up satan's ass, Ms. Amy is a 10.
Let's not be hasty just because she seems like she will get through the process easily. What is her record on abortion?

Let's not be hasty just because she seems like she will get through the process easily. What is her record on abortion?

Google works wonders.

There is a secondary reason for ramming this through immediately, and it is a very important reason. Nominating a conservative, and then confirming them prior to election, will drive stake through heart of fascist base, who will collectively give up the evil fight they have waged.... many of them will not even vote.

Actually quite the opposite, have you heard the threats smucky is already making?

Whose "smucky?" I don't care about the rioting retards, I'm talking about the real democratic base, legions of murderous women, who consider murdering babies to be a sacrament, if Trump can ram Barrett through they will not even vote, they will be mad yes, who gives a shit, but they will not go and vote once they perceive the cause lost, and make no mistake, the cause is infanticide, its all about the baby killing.... :wink:

She is staunchly pro-life....

i oppose her for 5 reasons:

1) she opposes the death penalty

2) she's catholic (that's why she opposes the DP)

3) she's an anarcho-capitalist. meaning she opposes big government's intrusion on people's lives but not big corporations

4) she's a woman

5) i desperately want Trump to pick Miguel Estrada

Rs will cave like a wet paper bag.

Assuming that a replacement for Ginsburg has not been confirmed by November 3, and further assuming that Trump loses the election, should a defeated President be allowed to appoint a judge to the Supreme Court?

It should be pointed out, both assumptions are extremely likely. Trump is the least popular President in modern American history.

There is a corollary to the question. Should the defeated party in the Senate be allowed to confirm a Supreme Court judge?

Based on limited researched, I have been unable to find those questions addressed. However, allow me to answer my own questions.

There is absolutely nothing in the past four years to suggest that Trump and Trump Republicans in the Senate will put the will of the American people first.

If Trump is defeated, if the GOP loses control of the Senate -- both likely, why else are Republicans in such a hurry -- and Trump Republicans confirm Ginsburg's replacement, the GOP is likely to lose power for at least a generation.

What about "the American people deserve a choice"?

Or are you saying that republicans are just lying, hypocritical, shit-bags?

2193A276-1E15-4E45-B6C8-76CCFB415E0A.jpeg

Thanks to Reid, no filibuster.
53-47 party line vote.
50-50 minus Romney, Collins, Murkowski.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Now can Trump crack the whip hard enough.
What about "the American people deserve a choice"?

Or are you saying that republicans are just lying, hypocritical, shit-bags?
They do. That’s why we voted a GOP Senate in 2016 and 2018, and of course President Trump.

Remember the 2016 was a referendum to the people to choose a SCOTUS Justice, and the GOP won. Sucks to be you.

There is a secondary reason for ramming this through immediately, and it is a very important reason. Nominating a conservative, and then confirming them prior to election, will drive stake through heart of fascist base, who will collectively give up the evil fight they have waged.... many of them will not even vote.

Actually quite the opposite, have you heard the threats smucky is already making?

Whose "smucky?" I don't care about the rioting retards, I'm talking about the real democratic base, legions of murderous women, who consider murdering babies to be a sacrament, if Trump can ram Barrett through they will not even vote, they will be mad yes, who gives a shit, but they will not go and vote once they perceive the cause lost, and make no mistake, the cause is infanticide, its all about the baby killing.... :wink:

Rs will cave like a wet paper bag.

Assuming that a replacement for Ginsburg has not been confirmed by November 3, and further assuming that Trump loses the election, should a defeated President be allowed to appoint a judge to the Supreme Court?

It should be pointed out, both assumptions are extremely likely. Trump is the least popular President in modern American history.

There is a corollary to the question. Should the defeated party in the Senate be allowed to confirm a Supreme Court judge?

Based on limited researched, I have been unable to find those questions addressed. However, allow me to answer my own questions.

There is absolutely nothing in the past four years to suggest that Trump and Trump Republicans in the Senate will put the will of the American people first.

If Trump is defeated, if the GOP loses control of the Senate -- both likely, why else are Republicans in such a hurry -- and Trump Republicans confirm Ginsburg's replacement, the GOP is likely to lose power for at least a generation.

The fact is Trump will be president till noon Jan 20th and the republicans will have the senate till Jan 3rd, regardless what happens in the election. Both can exercise their constitutional duties till then.

I actually think it’s going to help Trump not hurt him

Especially if the joe biden rioters tick up the batshit crazy like they did during the Kavanaugh hearings.......Conservatives and normal people were outraged by what they did to that man, but the effect of that rage was diminished because 1) he did get confirmed and 2) the election was too far away from the bat shit crazy behavior of the democrats......

Neither case it true here.........the nomination will be close, the joe biden voters will be insane, and the election is right here, not months away.....
What Mitch did to Garland was wrong and to rush this pick through doubles down on the wrong, he should be removed from office if that’s what he does. That said Trump has the right to nominate as did Obama. The classy move would be to wait, but Trump isn’t classy. If the Dems were smart they would acknowledge Trumps right to make the pick, cry foul at the hypocrisy of McConnell, but get the process done as quickly as possible because if they drag it out it will re-elect Trump.

No...it wasn't wrong....nothing in the Constitution states the Senate has to vote....nothing in the Constitution states the Senate has to hold hearings...

The Republicans won two elections, one in 2016 one in 2018 that gave them control of the White House and the Senate...that doesn't end simply because it is an election year.........they have the Constitutional power and Right to nominate and confirm a replacement.......the constitution trumps any unwritten traditions..........
So why would the senate ever vote on a scotus nominee from a president of the opposite party? That is the presidents right and McConnell pissed all over it. Don’t even try to be constitutional without this. It’s embarrassing

Forum List

Back