Amy Barrett Can Be in SCOTUS Next Month if Republicans Have the Balls

Thanks to Reid, no filibuster.
53-47 party line vote.
50-50 minus Romney, Collins, Murkowski.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Now can Trump crack the whip hard enough.
What about "the American people deserve a choice"?

Or are you saying that republicans are just lying, hypocritical, shit-bags?

Just doing what the democrats tried to do in 2016. Obama quickly appointed his choice but dems didn't have the senate to actually seat him. Republicans do.

The people chose Trump largely because of SCOTUS picks. RBG died 5 months before Trump would leave office even if he wasn't reelected so sorry, that SCOTUS pick is republicans all the way.

Democrats hurried up and pushed an impeachment through. Republicans should hurry up and push a SCOTUS pick through.

Actions have consequences.

Last edited:
Another point. Look at this from the Trump camp.

If he pushed it through, he'd alienate a bunch of dem voters who hate him anyway and wouldn't vote for him.

If he waits, he alienates a bunch of republicans that WOULD vote for him thus it could cost him the election to wait.

Gotta take care of business now.

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Joe said it’s fine to add a Justice in an election year.
1600536824821.png

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Do you think Romney, of conservative Utah, would deny this woman a place on the SC? I even think Collins would vote for her

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Joe said it’s fine to add a Justice in an election year.
View attachment 390601
Now we're allowing the mentally challenged give us "credibility."

Nobody cares what Biden's handlers think

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Like the democrats wouldn't try to rush a nominee through if they had the Senate and the Presidency before an election.

Like the democrats wouldn't have stalled if they were the ones with the senate and an opposing President less than a year before an election.

The chose in 2016 and again in 2018.
So that's three votes for "lying, hypocritical shit-bags".

Al.least you guys are all on the same page, I guess.

Lib please DO NOT deny if the shoe were on the other foot that Democrats would not have done the same damn thing. :eusa_hand: YOU PEOPLE already tried to RIG Ginsburg seat by asking her to resign so that Obama could INSTALL a younger liberal on the court. Why? To deny a future Republican president the opportunity to fill her seat. BLATANT RIGGING. So STFU. :eusa_hand:

The chose in 2016 and again in 2018.
So that's three votes for "lying, hypocritical shit-bags".

Al.least you guys are all on the same page, I guess.

Lie please DO NOT deny if the shoe were on the other foot that Democrats would not have done the same damn thing. :eusa_hand: YOU PEOPLE already tried to RIG Ginsburg seat by asking her to resign so that Obama could INSTALL a younger liberal on the court. Why? To deny a future Republican president the opportunity to fill her seat. BLATANT RIGGING. So STFU. :eusa_hand:
:thankusmile:

I think it would be better if Trump announced that he was waiting until after the election, myself. Not only will that show a respect for tradition in these matters, but send a message of confidence as to his re-election.

Ramming it through a few weeks before election makes it too much of a political gotcha as well as giving the impression Biden will be the next temporary president, either through actual election or fraud.

LOL Democrats would never give us the same courtesy. I think you better spend some more time learning who Dems are.

53-47 party line vote.
Pence comes in, 51-50.

Americans do have a choice. That’s why we have Trump as Prez and a Senate with a Republican majority.

Send my love to Harry Reid.

Do you remember how badly you lost the House in 2018? If not, it was by the widest margin of votes in US history. But if ya wanna go down that road, be my guest!
:ahole-1: :ahole-1: :ahole-1:

Donald and McTurtle won't get 53 votes and especially on a loon like Barrett. Too many close races dude .. I can count 4 or 5 Rs right now who would't dare confirm ANYONE. Two have already said NO WAY.

:ahole-1: :ahole-1:

Hey man, are you feeling better? Hope so! :)

:ahole-1: :ahole-1: :ahole-1: :ahole-1:

Oh rats, now I'm devastated. A four asshole flag response for asking how you're feeling?
This totally ruins my day! :laughing0301:

:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back