Amnesty Would Cost Taxpayers an Estimated $3,600,000,000,000 Over 75 Years

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And the real crime here is, NOBODY CARES !!!!!!!!!!!

Not one of you will take the time to drill your lawmakers about illegal immigration.

Not one of you will take the time to tell your lawmakers illegal immigration must be stopped!

Not one of you will demand answers from them, and tell them we cannot continue down this road!

Not one of you will be bothered enough by the price of illegal immigration to demand answers from your lawmakers!

The long-term costs to taxpayers of immigrants and their descendants are detailed in a new report from the National Academy of Sciences.

The findings in the report indicate that if amnesty for illegal immigrants were enacted, the government would have to raise taxes immediately by $1.29 trillion and put that sum into a high-yield bank account to cover future fiscal losses generated by the amnesty recipients and their children.

To cover the future cost, each U.S. household currently paying federal income tax would have to pay, on average, an immediate lump sum of over $15,000.

The National Academy of Sciences report, “The Economic and Fiscal Consequences of Immigration,” provides fiscal balance projections for immigrants and their descendants over 75 years.

The fiscal balance of an individual equals all government taxes paid minus all benefits received. Federal, state, and local benefits and taxes are included in the estimates.

The NAS report, released a few weeks ago, shows that the fiscal balances of immigrants vary greatly according to education level: Immigrants with low education levels impose substantial fiscal costs that extend far into the future. The government benefits they will receive greatly exceed the taxes they will pay.

Amnesty Would Cost Taxpayers an Estimated $3,600,000,000,000 Over 75 Years

why would they raise taxes by double for less than 1% of americans becoming citizens?

Taxpayers do not pay for that 3,600,000,000$

They only sustain the AAA credit rating. You tools really need to educate yourself on the ponzi scheme that you are living in .

Taxpayers do not pay for that 3,600,000,000$

They only sustain the AAA credit rating. You tools really need to educate yourself on the ponzi scheme that you are living in .
i think they are assuming every single immigrant and all of their children and even their unborn great great grandchildren will all be on welfare for the next 1000 years...... because you know theyre brown and stuff lol

What stupid analysis

Maybe one hundred thousand white adults are running around with the hands flapping in the air about two black panthers who got sent home

Well, people, with all those foreign ME donors of Clinton, who’s interest you think she will represent, yours or theirs? We all know she will bring a lot of “refugees” from ME. Take a look at Germany, whose Counselor has already flooded her country and all EU with ME refugees. Smart people learn from somebody else mistakes and only stupid people learn from their own mistakes ( a Russian saying).

Welcome to the Islamic State of Germany

Remember, in Niece one terrorist on a truck without any weapon killed hundreds. Do you want the same in your country, your neighborhood, your family?

i think they are assuming every single immigrant and all of their children and even their unborn great great grandchildren will all be on welfare for the next 1000 years...... because you know theyre brown and stuff lol

No, they will likely be enslaved in 1000 years. If the planet is not completely destroyed by then that is.

Clinton is proposing immigration reform; both parties have been proposing immigration reform for decades and no one in Congress will pass legislation of any stripe. Why is that? I would like to see the illegal workers in this country paying their fair share, which requires a green card, because reports are that they contribute quite a lot to our economy. Republicans say that. Why do you think the employers hiring these eleven million people are getting away with it? It's good for business. So why don't you all deal with the reality, which is we need them here and figure out a way to get taxes out of them. At least they're working. The myth that they come here to sit home watching television and collecting welfare is absolute bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back