Amid the claims of tea party violence I find this video

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t7IHaHJamE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Reid Supporters Throw Eggs And Assault Andrew Breitbart[/ame]

Ooops thats not the tea party being violent, thats the progressives vandalizing private property with eggs and threatening to get violent if a tea party person doesn't leave their midst.

OOOPS :eusa_whistle:

YouTube - Reid Supporters Throw Eggs And Assault Andrew Breitbart

Ooops thats not the tea party being violent, thats the progressives vandalizing private property with eggs and threatening to get violent if a tea party person doesn't leave their midst.

OOOPS :eusa_whistle:

ROFLMNAO... Union thugs... Ya gotta love'em...

Take that crank who said he was going to go to jail if Brieghtbart didn't leave, is one paycheck away from being amongst the ranks of the Michigan 9.

He's entitled... in everyway, to what ever he feels he may need.

Ooooh, wow, EGGS! Man that's just terrible!

What's next? Rotten Tomatoes?

ROFL. Seriously, can't come up with anything better than this? LOL.

I already saw and condemed this stupidity.

They are acting like lame brained kids and detracting from their own efforts to be heard.

This needs to stop on both sides.

Who of you will join in on that statement?

Its a lot better than any real examples of real tea partiers threatening non-tea partiers with violence if they dont leave their midst. Its also a lot better than any real examples of real tea party people vandalizing private property.

Its a lot better than any real examples of real tea partiers threatening non-tea partiers with violence if they dont leave their midst. Its also a lot better than any real examples of real tea party people vandalizing private property.

Andrew Breitbart is a sensationalist, and a professional instigator.

The question is, what did he say beforehand to instigate the comment, which is conveniently not shown in the video.

You can be sure as hell that his claims of "I didn't say anything" are complete BS, otherwise they wouldn't have known who he was in the first place.

And of course, the gentleman in question might have meant anything by "I'm going to go to jail" He may have been referring to breaking Breitbart's camera or taking it from him. The lone person who made the comment (who may of course have been a Breitbart plant) was not specific.

If this had been anyone else, I would condemn the person or people involved for their actions, but I know Breitbart's antics only too well.

Andrew Breitbart is a sensationalist, and a professional instigator.

The question is, what did he say beforehand to instigate the comment, which is conveniently not shown in the video.

You can be sure as hell that his claims of "I didn't say anything" are complete BS, otherwise they wouldn't have known who he was in the first place.

And of course, the gentleman in question might have meant anything by "I'm going to go to jail" He may have been referring to breaking Breitbart's camera or taking it from him. The lone person who made the comment (who may of course have been a Breitbart plant) was not specific.

Right at the beginning the lady asked "are you a teaparty" he said "yes" then she said "your in the wrong place" he said "i know"

DOnt lie about the video damn it, especially when its linked.

and you justify him threatening the man with either personal or property injury? Wow i'll not respond to you again as you are obviously suffering from some kind of derangement.

Right at the beginning the lady asked "are you a teaparty" he said "yes" then she said "your in the wrong place" he said "i know"

DOnt lie about the video damn it, especially when its linked.

and you justify him threatening the man with either personal or property injury? Wow i'll not respond to you again as you are obviously suffering from some kind of derangement.

You mean before the edit in the video?

How the hell are we supposed to know the sequence of events from an edited video? Breitbart and his buddy did the same kind of creative editing with their ACORN deal, and in that case they didn't even need to do it, the story was bad enough on it's own.

And give me one good reason why should I care about this incident at all, when there wasn't even a specific threat made??

I have agreed in many different threads that anyone threatening people with violence or committing violence on either side should be dealt with appropriately.

I just don't believe Andrew Brietbart and his edited videos, specifically, at all.

If one egg, just one was thrown in Pelosi's direction when she was walking with the big stupid gavel in her hand, it would now be illegal to buy eggs

Oooh, watch out, they're throwing eggs at our tour buses!!!

Some yolk might leak down through a cracked window!

Oh no!

Oooh, watch out, they're throwing eggs at our tour buses!!!

Some yolk might leak down through a cracked window!

Oh no!

But if a republican did it you'd be calling it a hate crime you fucking hypocrite.

And go ahead and throw an egg at a police cruiser and see how meaningless it is.

Where do you live so we can get a crowd of people to pelt your car and house with eggs so we can all just watch you laugh it off

Last edited:
Any projectile is illegal to heave at someone.

This is assault and everyone needs to face that fact.

You know what drives me crazy about this whole debate. The serfs on the left accuse the serfs on the right of using "violent rhetoric" and now the serfs on the right are accusing the serfs on the left of using "violent rhetoric" but the gorilla in the middle of the room that everyone is ignoring is that the government itself is using real violence to enforce whatever regulations are in the bill. If I don't buy insurance, and I don't take the government option, they charge me some kind of crazy fine. If I don't pay the fine, the guns come out. Doctors will be obligated to perform certain services. If they don't perform those services, the guns come out. Insurance companies will be obligated to cover certain preexisting conditions, if they don't cover those conditions they'll be ordered to shut down, if they don't shut down, the guns come out. Top to bottom, everything the government does is only possible because of the implicit threat of violence.

Government run health care is little more than the absurd belief that if the State just points the right guns at the right people to steal the right money for the right services everyone will live forever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back