Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Even a blind man can see the facts

-Geaux
-------------------------

Democratic support for Hillary Clinton softens: Reuters/Ipsos poll

(Reuters) - Democratic support for Hillary Clinton's expected presidential campaign is softening amid controversy over her use of personal email when secretary of state, but most Democrats are for now sticking by their party's presumed candidate.

Support for Clinton's candidacy has dropped about 15 percentage points since mid February among Democrats, with as few as 45 percent saying they would support her in the last week, according to a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll. Support from Democrats likely to vote in the party nominating contests has dropped only slightly less, to a low in the mid-50s over the same period.

Even Democrats who said they were not personally swayed one way or another by the email flap said that Clinton could fare worse because of it, if and when she launches her presidential campaign, a separate Reuters/Ipsos poll showed.

Democratic support for Hillary Clinton softens Reuters Ipsos poll Reuters

Since when do D voters care about whether a candidate is scandalous?

Since when does Statist care if their candidate is scandalous? Look at the dirt the Republicans found on Obama while he was running, or what the Democrats found on W. while he was running.

No, the typical American voter just thinks what the media tells them to think.

So the majority of the Democratic party thinks Hillary is not liberal enough?Wow- didn't know the Dems meant to go as far left as they did with Obama, but I stand corrected
Well get ready to be corrected again. "A lot" doesn't necessarily mean "a majority".

So the majority of the Democratic party thinks Hillary is not liberal enough?Wow- didn't know the Dems meant to go as far left as they did with Obama, but I stand corrected
Well get ready to be corrected again. "A lot" doesn't necessarily mean "a majority".

Well some in your party disagree. Kind of like the pub/tea party conflicts

-Geaux

So the majority of the Democratic party thinks Hillary is not liberal enough?Wow- didn't know the Dems meant to go as far left as they did with Obama, but I stand corrected.
"Some" doesn't necessarily equal "a majority" either. You seem to be flushing your point down the drain.

So the majority of the Democratic party thinks Hillary is not liberal enough?Wow- didn't know the Dems meant to go as far left as they did with Obama, but I stand corrected.
"Some" doesn't necessarily equal "a majority" either. You seem to be flushing your point down the drain.

Look at post #2

The message is clear that Hillary losing support among Dems is not concerning at all. She's not left enough. Connecting the dots means he feels a more left candidate is what the party really wants and can win with. That re-enforces many opinions that the email leak on Hillary was an inside job just to manifest what post #2 suggest

-Geaux

No they aren't. Polls still show Hillary miles above the rest. Give it up already.

Gee, I take it you didn't take the time to read the article before posting. I'll spoon feed you a quote :badgrin:

"Support for Clinton's candidacy has dropped about 15 percentage points since mid February among Democrats, with as few as 45 percent saying they would support her in the last week, according to a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll."

The message is clear that Hillary losing support among Dems is not concerning at all. She's not left enough. Connecting the dots means he feels a more left candidate is what the party really wants and can win with. That re-enforces many opinions that the email leak on Hillary was an inside job just to manifest what post #2 suggest.
There's nothing there about "a majority". Nice dodge, but you're going to have to do better than that!

Hillary is not a real liberal, she accepts money from foreign interests, she accepts donations from the enemy Wall Street. She is constantly lying. She skirts the rules because she feels she is of privilege. What is good for the masses is beneath her.

Wait...she is just like all liberals.

No they aren't. Polls still show Hillary miles above the rest. Give it up already.

Gee, I take it you didn't take the time to read the article before posting. I'll spoon feed you a quote :badgrin:

"Support for Clinton's candidacy has dropped about 15 percentage points since mid February among Democrats, with as few as 45 percent saying they would support her in the last week, according to a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll."

Miles ahead of everyone else.

I was never planning on supporting her for president....
You sure you weren't at her latest fund raiser?

hillarybrains.jpg

Forum List

Back