Amid Russia war on Ukraine, Bill Clinton relaunching Clinton Global Initiative

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Recall that Ukraine, one of the most corrupt nations on earth; was by FAR the source of the most donations to Hillarys campaign in 2016 even as the country is one of the worst for charitable donations.

Hmmm...President Hillary Clinton in 2024?

Amid the Russian war on Ukraine and the coronavirus, former President Bill Clinton announced Friday that the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) is resuming full operations after largely shuttering in early 2017.

Clinton made the announcement in an open letter in which he also announced a meeting in New York City in September for members of the "CGI community." He said the pandemic and the Russian war on Ukraine are the two major events that spurred him to bring back the initiative that's been effectively dormant for years.

"The COVID-19 pandemic has ripped the cover off of longstanding inequities and vulnerabilities across our global community," Clinton said. "The existential threat of climate change grows every day. Democracy is under assault around the world, most glaringly in Ukraine where Russia has launched an unjustified and unprovoked invasion that has put millions of lives in grave danger."

Recall that Ukraine, one of the most corrupt nations on earth; was by FAR the source of the most donations to Hillarys campaign in 2016 even as the country is one of the worst for charitable donations.

Amid the Russian war on Ukraine and the coronavirus, former President Bill Clinton announced Friday that the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) is resuming full operations after largely shuttering in early 2017.

Clinton made the announcement in an open letter in which he also announced a meeting in New York City in September for members of the "CGI community." He said the pandemic and the Russian war on Ukraine are the two major events that spurred him to bring back the initiative that's been effectively dormant for years.

"The COVID-19 pandemic has ripped the cover off of longstanding inequities and vulnerabilities across our global community," Clinton said. "The existential threat of climate change grows every day. Democracy is under assault around the world, most glaringly in Ukraine where Russia has launched an unjustified and unprovoked invasion that has put millions of lives in grave danger."

Hard to believe the Clintons are already low on cash, but here's the proof.

Apparently the Billy/Hilly show needs more money.

Recall that Ukraine, one of the most corrupt nations on earth; .....................

Bite your tongue you fool; you're not supposed to be saying that right now.

You need to start working through your problems with your government. They're doing quite well and the conservatives are doing nothing but sinking.

Bite your tongue you fool; you're not supposed to be saying that right now.

You need to start working through your problems with your government. They're doing quite well and the conservatives are doing nothing but sinking.

You're Canadian too, you do something about it, I'm persona non grata.

A fact is a fact, Ukraine is quite corrupt, so is Russia. There are vast differences between their two systems, but Ukraine had 30 years to get it right. There are important reasons why they aren't in the E.U and I hope when this war ends that the citizens of Ukraine demand accountability (not that Canada has much either).

We all hope for a peaceful resolution and clearly Putin and Russia are going to pay an economic price regardless of the outcome.

Let's not kid ourselves though, decades of self defeating policies in the West have lead to this. Mark my words, it will get worse. Our "leaders" have done what over these decades? Where were the heavy sanctions when Georgia or Chechnya were attacked?

You're Canadian too, you do something about it, I'm persona non grata.

A fact is a fact, Ukraine is quite corrupt, so is Russia. There are vast differences between their two systems, but Ukraine had 30 years to get it right. There are important reasons why they aren't in the E.U and I hope when this war ends that the citizens of Ukraine demand accountability (not that Canada has much either).

We all hope for a peaceful resolution and clearly Putin and Russia are going to pay an economic price regardless of the outcome.

Let's not kid ourselves though, decades of self defeating policies in the West have lead to this. Mark my words, it will get worse. Our "leaders" have done what over these decades? Where were the heavy sanctions when Georgia or Chechnya were attacked?
The only thing in that is your wrong spelling of the word 'led'!
We've been over this several times and it irks me because it's a three letter word. It's not 'Lead' as in the metal.
I don't know what you're even trying to say about decades of s.d'ing policies?

The only thing in that is your wrong spelling of the word 'led'!
We've been over this several times and it irks me because it's a three letter word. It's not 'Lead' as in the metal.
I don't know what you're even trying to say about decades of s.d'ing policies?

In Canada we spell it lead, past tense. You're Canadian too, stop with the charade.

I find it very disturbing also that the Clinton crime family can just open up shop again in the midst of a crisis that they are very likely right in the middle of helping make worse. Thus far though they have gotten away with their Biden bullshit.

Hopefully people there and surrounding countries are protecting the children too that are vulnerable to the predator class as this mess gets sorted out.

Forum List

Back