America's sick with homophobia

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
No, I'm not talking about the term as it's popularly used, I'm talking about real homophobia, the fear of affectionate gestures between men.

In Asia, men who are friends walk hand in hand while talking. In Europe they greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. Here we fist bump. It got me wondering if fear of homosexuality fuels our obsession with it, whether it be affinity or angry opposition to it.

That's another thing the rest of the world has in common, a lack of passion on homosexuality either way. They have a live and let live attitude toward alternative lifestyle whereas here people are either pushing it in everyone's face or fighting against it. Fathers fear intimacy with their sons because it might turn them gay, friends dread a simple backrub because in our culture that kind of thing is always sexual.

I have to wonder if we really do have a problem with homophobia in America and why our culture is so terrified of the male to male affection that seems to come so naturally to the rest of the world.

What's wrong with us?

man_hug_7448.jpg

Seriously?

Why can't I just not want to jack a dude off and not get shit for it? Why do I have to be all huggy kissy with a male to not be considered non homo? Who is setting this invisible bar on what equals homophobia, why not draw the line at fucking another dudes ass ain't gay unless you give them a reach around.... I am not homophobic but I also don't want to hold a buddies hand while walking down the street. Fuck, I don't even hold me female friends hands, IT CROSSES A LINE FOR ME AND THEM, IS THAT OK WITH THE JUDGY HEDEAROPHOBIC OP?

Why can't I just not want to jack a dude off and not get shit for it? Why do I have to be all huggy kissy with a male to not be considered non homo? Who is setting this invisible bar on what equals homophobia, why not draw the line at fucking another dudes ass ain't gay unless you give them a reach around.... I am not homophobic but I also don't want to hold a buddies hand while walking down the street. Fuck, I don't even hold me female friends hands, IT CROSSES A LINE FOR ME AND THEM, IS THAT OK WITH THE JUDGY HEDEAROPHOBIC OP?
^^^^^ case in point. Very uptight. It comes as a surprise to Americans that the rest of the world isn't like this.

OP: I"m sure you'll find someone to have a sword fight with; don't worry.
Reminds me of the "sword fights" we boys used to have peeing in the same toilet. Being afraid of other guys definitely is a learned behavior. We didn't start out that way.

You also used to puke daily and crap yourself multiple times a day... So go ahead, start makin out with your guy friends and tell them "we didn't start out this way" when they tell you to get the fuck off them.

There is simply no reason someone should be forced to be touched by others as the OP and this dumb fuck I quoted seem to think. Some people don't want to be touched at all. Do you morons wana get scientific about it or do you hate science now and feel we should all fuck whatever we want and anyone not wanting in that pile of shit will be outcasted?

We are born, and as we mature we develop chemical releases in our bodies. In most cases as boys age if another man touches them it feels undesirable... When they were 6 maybe they wouldn't even take notice, but they are not mother fucking 6 anymore.

Some boys love being touched by other men, and thats great for them! But forcing others to be groped by them would be wrong. So how about you liberal dictator fucks go live your own confusing lives and not tell others what they should or should not be doing with theirs.

Why can't DUDES JUST FUCKING CUDDLE ONCE IN A WHILE??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
59a8024a993b7f020e4729e718785adc.jpg
Good question.
Are you trying to tell us something SMDT? ;)
Yes. Guys cuddling is not gay. In the Army, I saw two friends cuddling together watching TV together in the barracks. Neither were gay, just good buds. The things we think are gay are not....unless it's a circle jerk or a 69...that's pretty fucking gay.

OP: I"m sure you'll find someone to have a sword fight with; don't worry.
Reminds me of the "sword fights" we boys used to have peeing in the same toilet. Being afraid of other guys definitely is a learned behavior. We didn't start out that way.

You also used to puke daily and crap yourself multiple times a day... So go ahead, start makin out with your guy friends and tell them "we didn't start out this way" when they tell you to get the fuck off them.

There is simply no reason someone should be forced to be touched by others as the OP and this dumb fuck I quoted seem to think. Some people don't want to be touched at all. Do you morons wana get scientific about it or do you hate science now and feel we should all fuck whatever we want and anyone not wanting in that pile of shit will be outcasted?

We are born, and as we mature we develop chemical releases in our bodies. In most cases as boys age if another man touches them it feels undesirable... When they were 6 maybe they wouldn't even take notice, but they are not mother fucking 6 anymore.

Some boys love being touched by other men, and thats great for them! But forcing others to be groped by them would be wrong. So how about you liberal dictator fucks go live your own confusing lives and not tell others what they should or should not be doing with theirs.
Forced? You missed the entire point of the OP.

Goodbye.

What do you think it is?
I'm seriously at a loss to answer that. This thread doesn't have an agenda. I really don't know why we're like this.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade. Or going all Al Sharpton on the sponsors of the gay pride parade and insisting they sponsor my heterosexual pride parade or threating a boycott.

Forum List

Back