America's Poorest White Town

Lisa, please. Your posts are nothing but anti black hate and I know that Jew stands for Judiasm.
How many tImes do you need to be told that you are not allowed to call people racist on this site - and simply for opposing racist admissions practices?!

Unfortunately for you, we have the options of spending our time as we see fit and in the areas that we see as needing the most work.

White racism has always been a problem for Black Americans, even before we were legislated citizenry. I don't see that changing any time soon so we deal with the individuals involved on a more personal level.

Don't you have some mall posters featuring "too many" Black people to whine about, or the Black national anthem or something?
Continuing PERSONAL snide and sarcastic remarks is trolling, and not allowed in Zone 1.

Why do you and IM2 keep ignoring the rules, with the expectation that you can get away with it?

How many tImes do you need to be told that you are not allowed to call people racist on this site - and simply for opposing racist admissions practices?!
No one has called you a racist and your argument is racially biased targeting only blacks when blacks are not the only ones getting affirmative action and blacks are not getting special treatment. How many times do you need to be told that before you stop posting your bilge?

Continuing PERSONAL snide and sarcastic remarks is trolling, and not allowed in Zone 1.

Why do you and IM2 keep ignoring the rules, with the expectation that you can get away with it?
You are ignoring the rules.

No one has called you a racist and your argument is racially biased targeting only blacks when blacks are not the only ones getting affirmative action and blacks are not getting special treatment. How many times do you need to be told that before you stop posting your bilge?
Of course you have called me a racist. You‘ve said my posts are full of anti-white hate. How many times do you have to be told that the rules apply to you too?

And the SCOTUS will put a stop to the racist practices of college admissions.

What did Dogma ever do to YOU?
Like I said the people here trying the most to tell blacks what to do are the people who cause the problems blacks face. Asking dumb questions about a person has done to me as a dodge doesn't change that fact.

Like I said the people here trying the most to tell blacks what to do are the people who cause the problems blacks face. Asking dumb questions about a person has done to me as a dodge doesn't change that fact.
Again, you didn’t answer the question. What exactly has Dogma done that has hurt blacks, other than point out that they are responsible for their own choices?

I’d say it’s people like you who are hurting blacks, lashing out against anyone who disagrees with you by screeching “raaaacist” and blaming all failures on racism. All blacks need to do is clamp down on the high illegitimacy and crime rates, and negative attitudes will plummet.

You ever hear that you can’t change people’s attitudes (especially by yelling nasty accusations at them and demanding they change), and that it starts with your own behavior? If not, you need to do some research about that.

Of course you have called me a racist. You‘ve said my posts are full of anti-white hate. How many times do you have to be told that the rules apply to you too?

And the SCOTUS will put a stop to the racist practices of college admissions.
You have not been called a racist. Your posts attack blacks. Every one of them. You ignore every other race or category to make claims only about blacks. Your claims are false but you keep making them. So what we see is that you have a problem with black people. You say that you are being anti racist but you are fine with every other race and category getting A but blacks. So if what you claim is not anti black hate why is it that you don't speak about other races who get the same affirmative action and why do you not make the same comments about white women or white legacy students. You have lied about colleges lowering standards for blacks. And you once argued using an anectodal example of a black 3.4 student getting in while a white 3.7 student didn't and to you that means the school lowered academic standards?

Then you used one field of study to paint a broad brush on black people. So then if we are not to say such things, you should not be allowed to continue posting attacks only on blacks when the policy in this debate covers more than blacks.

If the SCOTUS kills AA at Harvard, it will restart racist practices.

Again, you didn’t answer the question. What exactly has Dogma done that has hurt blacks, other than point out that they are responsible for their own choices?

I’d say it’s people like you who are hurting blacks, lashing out against anyone who disagrees with you by screeching “raaaacist” and blaming all failures on racism. All blacks need to do is clamp down on the high illegitimacy and crime rates, and negative attitudes will plummet.

You ever hear that you can’t change people’s attitudes (especially by yelling nasty accusations at them and demanding they change), and that it starts with your own behavior? If not, you need to do some research about that.
I answered the question.

I'm not hurting blacks. That's a silly opinion held by a particular type of person. I'm not the one who needs to change my behavior. If you don't think you have a problem...

Incorrect. The history of this country shows that whites have an insurmountable lead. Whites have killed millions. If blacks killed the same number as they did in 2020, (8,600), it would take blacks over 1000 years with whites not killing anyone for blacks to catch up with the number of murders whites have committed in this country. And if you only count blacks killing whites(@500), it would take even longer to catch up to the number of blacks murdered by whites due to racism.

Your "evidence" is weak.

View attachment 684471

None of these numbers are nearly 8 times anything. And in a lot of these categories whites lead.
No matter what you say, the fact that blacks commit 52% of the homicides when they are only 13% of the population is alarming - and the liberals’ soft-on-crime approach is only making things worse.

I answered the question.

I'm not hurting blacks. That's a silly opinion held by a particular type of person. I'm not the one who needs to change my behavior. If you don't think you have a problem...
No, you did not answer the question, so I’ll do it for you:

The reason these blacks are affluent is because they made the right decisions in life.

So you are also an inveterate liar and dupe of the Democrats, the party of bullwhips and lynchings.

Glad for that admission.
Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist AntiBlack base

You have not been called a racist. Your posts attack blacks. Every one of them. You ignore every other race or category to make claims only about blacks. Your claims are false but you keep making them. So what we see is that you have a problem with black people. You say that you are being anti racist but you are fine with every other race and category getting A but blacks. So if what you claim is not anti black hate why is it that you don't speak about other races who get the same affirmative action and why do you not make the same comments about white women or white legacy students. You have lied about colleges lowering standards for blacks. And you once argued using an anectodal example of a black 3.4 student getting in while a white 3.7 student didn't and to you that means the school lowered academic standards?

Then you used one field of study to paint a broad brush on black people. So then if we are not to say such things, you should not be allowed to continue posting attacks only on blacks when the policy in this debate covers more than blacks.

1) You are in complete denial as to what is happening at admissions offices.

2) My example wasnt anecdotal. I posted a chart from the AAMC, who administers the MCAT exam, showing how much easier it is for blacks with a specific GPA and MCAT score to get admitted than whites and Asians with significantly higher scores.

3) When the SCOTUS kills the racist practices at Harvard, in which they design exams to meet a predetermined racial quota, it will be the END of racist practices.

No matter what you say, the fact that blacks commit 52% of the homicides when they are only 13% of the population is alarming - and the liberals’ soft-on-crime approach is only making things worse.
What I say is based on fact. Homicide is one crime. Whites led in rapes and assaults. Those are violent crimes. Whiles are more likely to commit a crime against family and every year whites lead in at least 27 of the 30 categories of crimes listed by the FBI. That should be alarming but there is a subculture you belong to that are hypocrites and take no responsibility while believing they can lecture others. Blacks were responsible for 8,600 murders while more than 270,000 blacks died of hypertension, much of that hypertension was a result of living with and holding in things caused by white racism.

Now since such racism was outlawed on paper in 1964, these deaths should not be happening in such high numbers. Since racism was outlawed that makes the practice of white racism a crime. And that crime is killing a minimum of 3 times more blacks than what's being shown on homicide tables for white murders.

The 13 percent argument has no merit and when you conflate one crime to mean all crime, it has even less. Your opinion is a bunch of mumbo jumbo, and that's being nice.

1) You are in complete denial as to what is happening at admissions offices.

2) My example wasnt anecdotal. I posted a chart from the AAMC, who administers the MCAT exam, showing how much easier it is for blacks with a specific GPA and MCAT score to get admitted than whites and Asians with significantly higher scores.

3) When the SCOTUS kills the racist practices at Harvard, in which they design exams to meet a predetermined racial quota, it will be the END of racist practices.

Your example was from one field of study. And you made excuses for low scoring unqualified white legacy students.

Affirmative Action was made to stop racist practices that were going on. The SAT itself was created by a white supremacist named Madison Grant. So from the very beginning the test was designed for whites. Your ignorance of history, law and public policy allows you to believe that all whites were admitted into colleges or given jobs based on their superior ability and education, when in fact it was only due to skin color and that is what we will return to if AA is killed and you know it.

No, you did not answer the question, so I’ll do it for you:

The reason these blacks are affluent is because they made the right decisions in life.
You aren't qualified to speak for black people. I am and when 13 percent of the people have 2.7 percent of the wealth, it is not because they are all making the wrong decisions.

Every one of your posts attacks whites.

Your assessment could not be more incorrect but that's okay, it is oftentimes good to be underestimated.

It certainly is entertaining when the truth is revealed
I believe those words with every fiber of my being. I'm right on the mark. You simply haven't arrived to where I am, yet.

Forum List

Back