America's Poorest White Town

The marriage penalty is only one topic out of several.

So let me ask you this. When the government created the social security safety net and excluded from participation those working in the domestic and agricultural industries, do you think this was intentional or something else and if something else, what?

It was wrong and if you look deeply into it -- it was a political compromise to protect the agriculture industry from paying into FICA taxes. Because of the mega farms that relied on transient pickers and workers.

THey should have covered all PRIVATE farmers and domestic workers -- but then those folks would have to pay into the system. A lot really couldn't afford to do so if they were share-cropping in the 1st place. STILL -- they could have OPTION of enrolling.

Govt is brain-dead. Always was -- Always will be. Not every govt worker. But certainly WAAAY too many and maybe the majority of those that "decide and design" things.

I'm pretty sure YOU dont worship govt as any kind of equalizer or judge of fairness. But I'm surprised at how many minority voters there are that just CRAVE bigger and more muscular govt after the RECORDED history of constant insults, abuses and screwings.

When a black person tells a white person that they don’t believe they have ever suffered or know what suffering is, that’s denying anything negative ever happens to whites. When they blame racism for blacks being poor, how is it that whites can be poor?
Or, as I’ve asked a zillion times, if racism is to blame for blacks still stuck in poverty, why are MOST blacks NOT in poverty?

The blacks on this forum blaming everything on racism, and calling any white person who doesn’t go along with that falsity “evil,” “bitch,” and of course “racist,” refuse to even acknowledge the question, but the answer is obvious: the majority of blacks have made the right choices.

One of the most prolific racists on U.S. Message Board was from Kentucky if I recall correctly (or it could have been Tennessee). In any case he was from Stormfront and I guess whenever he got banned from U.S. Messageboard he'd go back to Stormfront and report on his findings or get in some more posting.

From the article:
He was from Louisiana…

How did this occur and why are all the racists on this site obsessing with so called "black culture" and the alleged failings of the black community when they have their own communities with the exact same failings that they're always wanting to attribute to only the black race.

You all had how many hundreds of years of a head start and you still haven't pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and accomplished great things for the human race, yet you constantly bitch and moan about any progress black people make, to the point that your go-to strategy is to burn everything down that surpasses your accomplishment.

While I have compassion for these people, far too many of you appear to not even know that there is any such thing as poor white people living in such dire conditions and relying wholely or mostly off of government assistance. Or that there are areas where all of the criminals are white (an extremely rare occurence according to Tipsycatlover).
Just imagine how much more poor it would be with if a bunch of mush mouthed criminal blacks lived there too!

Beattyville’s median household income is just $12,361 (about £8,000) a year, placing it as the third lowest income town in the US

That's a hell of a lot more than the median household income in Africa.

Or, as I’ve asked a zillion times, if racism is to blame for blacks still stuck in poverty, why are MOST blacks NOT in poverty?

The blacks on this forum blaming everything on racism, and calling any white person who doesn’t go along with that falsity “evil,” “bitch,” and of course “racist,” refuse to even acknowledge the question, but the answer is obvious: the majority of blacks have made the right choices.
We blame racism for what it causes. Nobody is required to answer your question. If racism wasn't a problem blacks and whites would have the same rate of poverty.

We blame racism for what it causes. Nobody is required to answer your question. If racism wasn't a problem blacks and whites would have the same rate of poverty.
But there are far more whites living in poverty than blacks. How do you explain that?

The math says that 1 in 12 whites live in poverty and either 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 blacks do.

Now if you want to go this route, more whites commit crimes, why aren't more whites in prison?

So maybe we stop being disingenuous trying to dismiss the fact that white racism is a major problem today in America.

so the blacks finally admitting with this thread whites are poor and suffering too.
They're not poor and suffering due to racism because they're white.

Maybe they're just lazy and shiftless or have low IQs or make poor life choices... <sarc/>

Whatever ails them it's not racism because they're white or anything that Black people are doing to them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah, so you’ve said. First you need to correct the bad behavior that is correlated with poverty, crime, and low educational - a high out of wedlock birthrate - and then we’ll talk.

And you earned your Sociology degree(s) from what Universities and when?

Oh wait, you're just talking out your uh whatever again.
There have been many reports showing the obvious correlation. One doesn’t need to have a degree in Sociology to know that one is more likely to be raised in poverty if born to a single woman. Where did you earn your degree in Denial Studies?

Yeah, so you’ve said. First you need to correct the bad behavior that is correlated with poverty, crime, and low educational - a high out of wedlock birthrate - and then we’ll talk.
No, we need to correct the bad behavior that is white racism. It is white racism that causes higher black unemployment and less pay for doing the same work. When a white without a college degree can get a job before a black person who has gone to college or a white ex con can get a job before a black person without a criminal record as documented studies and field tests have shown, you have nothing to talk to me about when your opinion is based only on racially "biased" anti black hatred.

No, we need to correct the bad behavior that is white racism. It is white racism that causes higher black unemployment and less pay for doing the same work. When a white without a college degree can get a job before a black person who has gone to college or a white ex con can get a job before a black person without a criminal record as documented studies and field tests have shown, you have nothing to talk to me about when your opinion is based only on racially "biased" anti black hatred.
No, blacks need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Forum List

Back