America's Political Prisoners

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

America's Political Prisoners​

My position on the afternoon of January 6th has been consistent since the early evening of January 6th. Here's what I said to Tucker a couple of hours after the whole rigmarole began:

I was in a bad mood because so many pundits of the American right had signed on to the "citadel of democracy" twaddle. As you may recall, I called it a "citadel of crap": I felt a bit bad when American newspapers picked up on my coinage, because it didn't seem entirely becoming for an immigrant to have to point it out. But, on the other hand, it is a citadel of crap.
Likewise, the Capitol Police is not really a police force. It's a personal security guard for the Emirs of Incumbistan. That's why they're exempted from the freedom-of-information laws that apply to real constabularies: If Ashli Babbitt had been shot dead by an officer of the Dead Moose Junction Municipal Police Department, you'd know his name; but she was shot instead by a member of the Congressional Praetorian Guard, and thus you have no right in law to know his name. This is yet another example of the political class opting out of the legal regime they impose on everybody else.
The biggest lie of January 6th was that the "rioters" were somehow responsible for multiple deaths that day. Very belatedly, the DC coroner confirmed that, aside from Ashli Babbitt, everybody dead had died of natural causes - including Officer Sicknick, whom most Americans still believe was murdered by Trump supporters bludgeoning him with a non-existent fire extinguisher. The Capitol Police, in both their formal statements and their leaks to media chums, helped advance that lie.
~Stop~
As I've said for a long time, "federal justice" is an oxymoron - and, if you get a whiff that you're attracting the attention of this dirty rotten stinkin' evil system, flee the country. Meanwhile, I'm thinking of making a complaint to the UN Human Rights Council about the detainees of January 6th: If nothing else, it'll give the Cubans and Sudanese a laugh.

Comment:
Steyn's writing and intellect are outstanding. Obviously in regards to 1/6 he is spot on.
Among the other lies of the Progressives Marxist/DSA Democrats in congress are the staged “siege” with the fake door glass, cross-eyed cops, and fake rounds. The only armed persons were the Capital Police.

Anyone see Babbitt death certificate? They see her cremated or put into the ground? :dunno:

“Q Anon” May Have Been an FBI Psyop​

EXTRAORDINARY: Chat Logs Reveal Alleged Plan to Turn Trump Rally into Violent Riot​

Screenshots from a Discord chat channel allegedly hosted by John Sullivan – a far-left, anti-Trump activist who appears to have incited violence at the U.S. Capitol while posing as a journalist – reveal he and his followers infiltrated the January 6th Save America March in Washington, D.C.

Eru6TqWXIAMmj8t

ErvFj55XMAIgZtF

My position on the afternoon of January 6th has been consistent since the early evening of January 6th. Here's what I said to Tucker a couple of hours after the whole rigmarole began:

I was in a bad mood because so many pundits of the American right had signed on to the "citadel of democracy" twaddle. As you may recall, I called it a "citadel of crap": I felt a bit bad when American newspapers picked up on my coinage, because it didn't seem entirely becoming for an immigrant to have to point it out. But, on the other hand, it is a citadel of crap.
Likewise, the Capitol Police is not really a police force. It's a personal security guard for the Emirs of Incumbistan. That's why they're exempted from the freedom-of-information laws that apply to real constabularies: If Ashli Babbitt had been shot dead by an officer of the Dead Moose Junction Municipal Police Department, you'd know his name; but she was shot instead by a member of the Congressional Praetorian Guard, and thus you have no right in law to know his name. This is yet another example of the political class opting out of the legal regime they impose on everybody else.
The biggest lie of January 6th was that the "rioters" were somehow responsible for multiple deaths that day. Very belatedly, the DC coroner confirmed that, aside from Ashli Babbitt, everybody dead had died of natural causes - including Officer Sicknick, whom most Americans still believe was murdered by Trump supporters bludgeoning him with a non-existent fire extinguisher. The Capitol Police, in both their formal statements and their leaks to media chums, helped advance that lie.
~Stop~
As I've said for a long time, "federal justice" is an oxymoron - and, if you get a whiff that you're attracting the attention of this dirty rotten stinkin' evil system, flee the country. Meanwhile, I'm thinking of making a complaint to the UN Human Rights Council about the detainees of January 6th: If nothing else, it'll give the Cubans and Sudanese a laugh.

Comment:
Steyn's writing and intellect are outstanding. Obviously in regards to 1/6 he is spot on.
Among the other lies of the Progressives Marxist/DSA Democrats in congress are the staged “siege” with the fake door glass, cross-eyed cops, and fake rounds. The only armed persons were the Capital Police.

They were let in? Why were they smashing windows from the outside?

~Stop~

Comment:

Of course Q NUT.

MOST democrats wouldn't walk across the street to heat an orange, fat liar speak, let alone the whack jobs in his cult.

Gaslighting only works on gullible Q NUTS, RWNJ's and the Trump cult.

Of course Q NUT.

MOST democrats wouldn't walk across the street to heat an orange, fat liar speak, let alone the whack jobs in his cult.

Gaslighting only works on gullible Q NUTS, RWNJ's and the Trump cult.

ROFL!

~Stop~

Comment:

They were let in? Why were they smashing windows from the outside?

Good question.

Forum List

Back