America's Natural Disasters Are A Sign From God!

What did the dinosaurs do that was so bad that God wiped them out with that natural meteor?
How do you know how and when the dinosaurs were wiped out? Who was around to Observe their extinction? Observation is the first tenet of applying Science to demonstrate facts. If it cannot be observed, or reproduced though a method of quantification of its observed potential, its not a fact of science. There are many facts of science that cannot be physically observed, such as gravity..........or an atom, but their potential can be measured and observed verifying them as facts of science. There is no actual scientific fact that kind be used to date anything past certain dates. But that does not stop the pseudo scientists from assuming that what is witnessed in the present was the same that could be observed in the past. Such as assuming a constant rate of decay in certain elements over a span of millions and billions of years. Science proves that the universe is in constant state of change and flux.

How do you know that the dinosaurs were not destroyed by the great flood event? In fact the term dinosaur did not exist until the middle of the 19th century, before the word was invented by man......the term dragon was used.

There are many accounts of these creatures existing as recorded in the pages of the Holy Scriptures. The book of Isaiah mentions a "flying serpent" (Isa. 30:6). Job (17:12) is translated to mean "Sea Monster". Job (40-41) Mentions 2 great creatures called "behemoth" and "leviathan".

There are all kinds of creatures the bible does not mention directly by name.....but that does not mean they did not exist.

Eample: cats, kangaroos, aardvarks, anteaters, penguins, platypuses....etc.,

Last edited:
Well...enough about ME.

Judging from your response, you seem like a typical white pussy who thinks that the other races actually care about the way you genuinely care about them.

That is why you are a cuck, and either you, or your progeny, who share your equally cucked genes, will be replaced!

But, as a shitlib lefty faggot (whose seed rests in his BF's ass)..you probably don't care anyway.

So go fuck yourself, pussy.

Good luck!
First of all there's nothing wrong with being homosexual. It sounds like you're a very poor excuse for a human being whether you're a heterosexual or homosexual. Good luck with that.

First of all there's nothing wrong with being homosexual. It sounds like you're a very poor excuse for a human being whether you're a heterosexual or homosexual. Good luck with that.
Homosexuals are biologically redundant.

I do share that fear, but hold on to the fact that there are still good people here who are working and trying hard to do God's will, and to pray. They couldn't find anybody in Sodom who did that. So I don't feel we have deteriorated to that level yet. Although the Marxist atheist left is trying to take us there.
The cities of the Plain were destroyed long before Abraham, but it's a great setting for a morality tale about affluent people refusing hospitality to strangers and travelers.

By reading a science book. You should try it sometime. In fact, you should feel embarrassed that, as a grown man, you DON'T know.
Yeah.........read a science book. Which do you want........the kettle or the pot? :abgg2q.jpg: If you do read a science book.......not a book of hypothesis, conjecture and speculation you will find the formula for all applications of the scientific method.

1. Observation 2. Reproducible 3. Consistency with every application of "experimentation". That is the only method to reach a FACT OF SCIENCE. You must prove any hypothesis to be a fact via Observation of its quantified potential.......if you can't observe this........you have nothing but an IDEA (philosophy/dogma)

Again.........when did you or anyone in the 21st century Observe or reproduce the facts in evidence to actually know when, what, where and how the creatures you now call "Dinosaurs" (i.e., terrible lizards) went extinct? :dunno:

If you have a method verified (within the scope of the scientific method) to calibrate an accurate date void of conjecture, speculation and or ASSUMPTION (as carbon dating is useless because every rock on earth has been subject to water leeching as it as been proven to be under water at great pressure at some point in its history) Please provide that APPLICATION OF SCIENCE (not made up pseudo science...i.e, human philosophy/dogma called Theroretical (wink, wink( science such as used by ET (in search of but never finding evidence of ET) humanists such as Segan and Hawking (who stated the idiotic idea that the Universe created itself from nothing).:no_text11: You can't date the fossils by the rock strata they are found in..........any more than you can date the rock strata by the fossils found buried therein. Its called a Circular Fallacy or Circular Logic. All pseudo types must make the assumption that the universe has remained in a static state over the past 4.5 billion years (when Science proves that the universe is in a state of dying expansion in using its sources of energy, slowly to become extinct itself).

Question? What happens when a star gradually loses its energy? It changes the rate of radio active decay. To assume that the rate of decay of these elements have remained static over eons such billions of years is more than dogmatic.......its idiotic.)

Future of an expanding universe - Wikipedia

Real science proves that when you begin with nothing..........nothing is all that you will ever have. As every mass/matter/and energy source in the universe must have a superior cause to its existence. Its called the physical law of Causality.

Real Science does not begin the process with a "Target Date" and keep experimenting until you reach the preconceived target date through conjecture, speculation and assumption. Which is the lie? When I was a child in elementary school I was taught as a FACT OF SCIENCE that the age of earth was a little over a billion years old. Today only decades later our children are taught as a FACT OF SCIENCE that the age of earth is now 4.5 Billion years old. Which is the obvious lie.....or did we slip into some theorized WORM HOLE? :lastword1:

Last edited:
Well...enough about ME.

Judging from your response, you seem like a typical white pussy who thinks that the other races actually care about the way you genuinely care about them.

That is why you are a cuck, and either you, or your progeny, who share your equally cucked genes, will be replaced!

But, as a shitlib lefty faggot (whose seed rests in his BF's ass)..you probably don't care anyway.

So go fuck yourself, pussy.

Good luck!
Aren't you white too? So then in reality it's your genes you're worrying that are being replaced. And you are right to be worried. You're an old aging dinosaur.

But that's okay because a lot of you straight white male conservatives are starting to realize you don't benefit from the good old boys network either. It's not just about being white. You have to have a powerful father, which you do not. You have to have money. And you have to have connections. Otherwise, you too have a glass ceiling my friend. So one day you or your grandkids are going to realize to the rich, you're n*#$rs too.

I'm a white straight upper class male. I should see things your way. But I don't. Why? Because I haven't been duped by the Republicans to think I'm one of them. I don't have nearly enough money to be a Republican. Do you? Then why do you vote for the rich party? Or the party who's fiscal policies only benefit the rich? I'll guess. It's because you are homophobic, racist, mysogynistic white boy who loves guns.

Me too. I just can't be a Republican. They have sucked my entire life and I'm 51.

Yeah.........read a science book. Which do you want........the kettle or the pot? :abgg2q.jpg: If you do read a science book.......not a book of hypothesis, conjecture and speculation you will find the formula for all applications of the scientific method.

1. Observation 2. Reproducible 3. Consistency with every application of "experimentation". That is the only method to reach a FACT OF SCIENCE. You must prove any hypothesis to be a fact via Observation of its quantified potential.......if you can't observe this........you have nothing but an IDEA (philosophy/dogma)

Again.........when did you or anyone in the 21st century Observe or reproduce the facts in evidence to actually know when, what, where and how the creatures you now call "Dinosaurs" (i.e., terrible lizards) went extinct? :dunno:

If you have a method verified (within the scope of the scientific method) to calibrate an accurate date void of conjecture, speculation and or ASSUMPTION (as carbon dating is useless because every rock on earth has been subject to water leeching as it as been proven to be under water at great pressure at some point in its history) Please provide that APPLICATION OF SCIENCE (not made up pseudo science...i.e, human philosophy/dogma called Theroretical (wink, wink( science such as used by ET (in search of but never finding evidence of ET) humanists such as Segan and Hawking (who stated the idiotic idea that the Universe created itself from nothing).:no_text11: You can't date the fossils by the rock strata they are found in..........any more than you can date the rock strata by the fossils found buried therein. Its called a Circular Fallacy or Circular Logic. All pseudo types must make the assumption that the universe has remained in a static state over the past 4.5 billion years (when Science proves that the universe is in a state of dying expansion in using its sources of energy, slowly to become extinct itself).

Question? What happens when a star gradually loses its energy? It changes the rate of radio active decay. To assume that the rate of decay of these elements have remained static over eons such billions of years is more than dogmatic.......its idiotic.)

Real science proves that when you begin with nothing..........nothing is all that you will ever have. As every mass/matter/and energy source in the universe must have a superior cause to its existence. Its called the physical law of Causality.

Real Science does not begin the process with a "Target Date" and keep experimenting until you reach the preconceived target date through conjecture, speculation and assumption. Which is the lie? When I was a child in elementary school I was taught as a FACT OF SCIENCE that the age of earth was a little over a billion years old. Today only decades later our children are taught as a FACT OF SCIENCE that the age of earth is now 4.5 Billion years old. Which is the obvious lie.....or did we slip into some theorized WORM HOLE? :lastword1:
I used the scientific method to realize God doesn't exist.

Aren't you white too? So then in reality it's your genes you're worrying that are being replaced.
Spot on.
However I am not worried about me...the aging dinosaur.
I am worried about other whites....the young ones who didn't get to make those decisions.
Once the white countries are gone...and they are going fast..there is no place for us.

But that's okay because a lot of you straight white male conservatives are starting to realize you don't benefit from the good old boys network either. It's not just about being white. You have to have a powerful father, which you do not.
No..it's about white replacement.

...and when the white countries go...whites will be slaves.

That means your kids...and your kid's kids...

I'm a white straight upper class male. I should see things your way. But I don't.
Cause you're an idiot boomer who buys the bullshit...but you know I am correct.

Deep down in those unmentionable thoughts.....oooh racist??!...suppress suppress...

You would have to be a fuckin moron to miss what is clearly happening.

Spot on.
However I am not worried about me...the aging dinosaur.
I am worried about other whites....the young ones who didn't get to make those decisions.
Once the white countries are gone...and they are going fast..there is no place for us.

No..it's about white replacement.

...and when the white countries go...whites will be slaves.

That means your kids...and your kid's kids...

Cause you're an idiot boomer who buys the bullshit...but you know I am correct.

Deep down in those unmentionable thoughts.....oooh racist??!...suppress suppress...

You would have to be a fuckin moron to miss what is clearly happening.
Oh please stop it. Do we Americans today care that 200 years ago Americans were red? So why would black Americans 200 years from now care that 49% of us were white in 2022? You seem petty.

My kids will not be slaves just because they are white. They will be one of many colors in the melting pot. In the future, there will just be more colored and female CEO's. That's it. It's just that whites won't completely own corporate America.

And that's okay in a country as diverse as ours. Do you think it's normal or okay that 49% of us have 95% of the corporate jobs? You don't think bias plays a role?

Sorry if your grandkids won't get special treatment because they are white.

Oh, and I got news for you. Being white doesn't help you that much in corporate America. Knowing someone high up is better. Nepotism is better. And those things screw you more than Affirmative Action. You think the best and brightest are getting those jobs but in all reality it's who you know not what you know.

You thinking whites are going to be enslaved only tells me you've been brainwashed by Republicans. Way to go! Gold star from Fox to you pal.

I used the scientific method to realize God doesn't exist.
Present your Experiment if not.......just the same ole same ole. ALL HAT, NO COWBOY. Or in other words, Ad Hominem Bullshit. :blahblah: When push comes to shove..........that's all any sheepel that believe in the religion of Darwinism ever produce. Ad Hominem Bullshit. A theory, hypothesis, or IDEA is not a "fact of science". Show me the "LAW OF EVOLUTION". Can't produce something that does not exist?:no_text11:

I can show the scientific experiment that agrees with the Holy Bible. That life can only be reproduced via pre-existing life WITHIN THE SAME SPECIES. Darwin "disproved" the idea that something living can evolve from something not living or evolve from a different species into a new species of life. See: Louis Pasteur - Wikipedia

In total agreement with God's inspired word of truth (Genesis 1:24-25). But the creation of mankind is somewhat different from all other animals (Genesis 1:26). Man is the only creature created "in the image of God". God is a SPIRIT (John 24-26)......man was created with a Spirit that came directly from God, as God breathed life into man (Genesis 2:7).

The reason that man cannot reproduce the miracle of life in the lab? Mankind cannot reproduce the Spirit/Soul that animates the human flesh that was taken from the elements of the earth.

I worship IN TRUTH and SPIRIT.........evolution has never been scientifically proven to be a fact/truth. Again, there is no LAW OF EVOLUTION.

Last edited:
Present your Experiment if not.......just the same ole same ole. ALL HAT, NO COWBOY. Or in other words, Ad Hominem Bullshit. :blahblah: When push comes to shove..........that's all any sheepel that believe in the religion of Darwinism ever produce. Ad Hominem Bullshit. A theory, hypothesis, or IDEA is not a "fact of science". Show me the "LAW OF EVOLUTION". Can't produce something that does not exist?:no_text11:

I can show the scientific experiment that agrees with the Holy Bible. That life can only be reproduced via pre-existing life WITHIN THE SAME SPECIES. Darwin "disproved" the idea that something living can evolve from something not living or evolve from a different species into a new species of life. See: Louis Pasteur - Wikipedia

In total agreement with God's inspired word of truth (Genesis 1:24-25). But the creation of mankind is somewhat different from all other animals (Genesis 1:26). Man is the only creature created "in the image of God". God is a SPIRIT (John 24-26)......man was created with a Spirit that came directly from God, as God breathed life into man (Genesis 2:7).

The reason that man cannot reproduce the miracle of life in the lab? Mankind cannot reproduce the Spirit/Soul that animates the human flesh that was taken from the elements of the earth.

I worship IN TRUTH and SPIRIT.........evolution has never been scientifically proven to be a fact/truth. Again, there is no LAW OF EVOLUTION.
Ramblings of a mad man. I imagine you look like this

1651239888215.png

Yeah........you "IMAGINE" Sponge Bob That's the problem no? You imagine everything but present nothing but Ad Hominem Bullshit.......i.e., your imagination. :hhello: Look at me........I am impotent. Next liberal up to bat.
Well think about it. If you mock Darwin, that means you must be saying you are going with the POOF theory. Giraffe, Elephants, Wolves, Monkey's, Humans, Cats, etc didn't all evolve from animals that first lived under water. Even though all the scientific evidence that makes evolution a scientific theory, not just a common one, but even though all the science points to Darwin being right, you are going with the POOF theory.

God POOFED land mammals onto land. Some theists believe god poofed 2 of each, some are a little bit more rational and believe god poofed multiple monkey's into existence. Otherwise, you'd have to believe all animals started from incest. And you don't believe that do you? Then you're a fucking idiot. lol

Well think about it. If you mock Darwin, that means you must be saying you are going with the POOF theory. Giraffe, Elephants, Wolves, Monkey's, Humans, Cats, etc didn't all evolve from animals that first lived under water. Even though all the scientific evidence that makes evolution a scientific theory, not just a common one, but even though all the science points to Darwin being right, you are going with the POOF theory.

God POOFED land mammals onto land. Some theists believe god poofed 2 of each, some are a little bit more rational and believe god poofed multiple monkey's into existence. Otherwise, you'd have to believe all animals started from incest. And you don't believe that do you? Then you're a fucking idiot. lol
Again.....deflect much? Show me the "law of evolution". If you cannot, its not a fact........its an idea void of the required and necessary evidence to make it an Observable, Reproducible FACT of PHYSICS. Its that simple.

If you do not support the idea of DARWIN concerning ABIOGENSIS (that life could have first evolved from pond scum).......there is only one alternative, you support CREATION.

www.foxnews.com/science/charles-darwin-wrong-life-started-on-earth

Either life evolved as theorized by DARWIN...........form dead matter or it did not. There is no evidence whatsoever of any species evolving outside of the same species. As proven by Pasteur........Evolution found in nature is the same evolution presented by God in the creation model. (Genesis 1: All living creatures were created with the required DNA to adapt to their natural surroundings........all within the same species. All wolves, dogs, coyotes, foxes....etc. are of the same basic species with each example evolving to adapt to the nature that surrounds them. Cinidae. The same for cloven hoof animals, deer, cow, antelope, pigs, goats, sheep, etc., The species is called Artiodactyla. The same for the feline species......on and on and on.

"Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind, AND IT WAS SO; ........." -- Genesis 1:24

Show me the scientific experiment that falsified either the Genesis account of life or the Pasteur experiment that proves that life can only be reproduced from pre-existing life within the same species.

You will provide this experiment proving Genesis or Pasteur wrong..........because there has never been an experiment that falsifies either.

No primate ever evolved into man.......there is no evidence of such as all life on earth share the same DNA in part. Simply because man has a more complete DNA than the chimp which is only slightly different does not mean that man evolved from moneky............it simply means there is a common DNA with less information on the monkey's part.

What? Are the modern Chimps that exist today..........just to stupid to evolve into man? Talk about dogma.

Last edited:

Stupid and wrong. You are a moron who does not understand the scientific process. MRNA tests are repeatable. Radiometric dating is a repeatable process. Finding a fossil is a repeatable event.

You embarrass yourself with these idiotic rants, because you have absolutely no idea how much mutually supportive evidence from every field of science there is for evolution. Do you think you just taught the world's scientists how science works? You are an uneducated fucking slob with no education or experience in any scientific field whatsoever. You should feel embarrassed of yourself for even thinking that you have outsmarted a High school science student, much less the Global scientific community.

Stupid and wrong. You are a moron who does not understand the scientific process. MRNA tests are repeatable. Radiometric dating is a repeatable process. Finding a fossil is a repeatable event.

You embarrass yourself with these idiotic rants, because you have absolutely no idea how much mutually supportive evidence from every field of science there is for evolution. Do you think you just taught the world's scientists how science works? You are an uneducated fucking slob with no education or experience in any scientific field whatsoever. You should feel embarrassed of yourself for even thinking that you have outsmarted a High school science student, much less the Global scientific community.
Nothing but Ad Hominem BS...........the ole personal ad hominem attack. LMAO. Why do all mental midgets use the same M.O. when they are not capable of defending their BS? Its like the final buzzer.......you know when the game is over.

Its the "I know you are......:meow:....but what am I"? a verbal pussy slap fight teenage rant? Do you still live with moms and pops? Again. Show me the LAW OF EVOLUTION. It does not exist.

You certainly blew me away with all your scientific wording and parroting of pseudo science from the web. I do enjoy making you characters explode with anger when you can't produce THE LAW OF EVOLUTION.

Last edited:
How do you know how and when the dinosaurs were wiped out? Who was around to Observe their extinction? Observation is the first tenet of applying Science to demonstrate facts. If it cannot be observed, or reproduced though a method of quantification of its observed potential, its not a fact of science. There are many facts of science that cannot be physically observed, such as gravity..........or an atom, but their potential can be measured and observed verifying them as facts of science. There is no actual scientific fact that kind be used to date anything past certain dates. But that does not stop the pseudo scientists from assuming that what is witnessed in the present was the same that could be observed in the past. Such as assuming a constant rate of decay in certain elements over a span of millions and billions of years. Science proves that the universe is in constant state of change and flux.

How do you know that the dinosaurs were not destroyed by the great flood event? In fact the term dinosaur did not exist until the middle of the 19th century, before the word was invented by man......the term dragon was used.

There are many accounts of these creatures existing as recorded in the pages of the Holy Scriptures. The book of Isaiah mentions a "flying serpent" (Isa. 30:6). Job (17:12) is translated to mean "Sea Monster". Job (40-41) Mentions 2 great creatures called "behemoth" and "leviathan".

There are all kinds of creatures the bible does not mention directly by name.....but that does not mean they did not exist.

Eample: cats, kangaroos, aardvarks, anteaters, penguins, platypuses....etc.,
Hippo and crocodile......

Forum List

Back