America's Natural Disasters Are A Sign From God!

Yes, GOD put the natural systems in place; but mankind has totally screwed them up, like they do with most everything.
God is trying to flood us out again, but he can't seem to raise his game enough. We'll see if he gets it together...

You got it bad.
Like I said before. Republicans are the ones dying of covid. They are suffering from global warming the most. I just learned another way you're being duped by the people you support. Steve Bannon. You guys gave him millions to build a wall and he ripped you off. And I bet you will still defend him. You will still support his boss, Trump. Idiots!

Maybe now you'll be mad about them lying to you?

Like I said before. Republicans are the ones dying of covid. They are suffering from global warming the most. I just learned another way you're being duped by the people you support. Steve Bannon. You guys gave him millions to build a wall and he ripped you off. And I bet you will still defend him. You will still support his boss, Trump. Idiots!

Maybe now you'll be mad about them lying to you?
How can I be mad if I never listened to them in the first place? You got it bad.

Any one who believes that natural disasters are God punishing sinners needs their head examined.

The idea that the "God of Love" would kill or endanger millions of good Christians, just to punish sinners, is ridiculous.

Mills and boon cater for fictional short novels like that.

Just because the majority of the population believe there is a god, it doesn't make it fact and never will.
This argument has been simmering for 2000 years and Not one sceric of evidence has ever been presented. That's a complete failure on the part of religion.
That's actually untrue. Just look at the good fruits argument. Fervent Christians have done so many acts of great love. Fervent atheists have committed such acts of horror. You don't see the reverse of that.

Any one who believes that natural disasters are God punishing sinners needs their head examined.

The idea that the "God of Love" would kill or endanger millions of good Christians, just to punish sinners, is ridiculous.
The vengeful evil god was the tribal god / god's of the Old Testament. They have nothing to do with Christianity. ( Or at least they shouldn't have. ).

There are serious issues in this world now, much of it from us without change from it, even if it is pointed out, and God fairly leaves us to the consequences of what we are doing without change from that. Our civilization is destructive to this world with its exploitation which we participate in with our demands in purchasing, and we have loss of natural environments as resources diminish, extinction of many species, climate disaster, and still more of serious issues. We are told our responsibilities from what God revealed, with even the model of what God meant with design for it. Come out of her my people.

That's actually untrue. Just look at the good fruits argument. Fervent Christians have done so many acts of great love. Fervent atheists have committed such acts of horror. You don't see the reverse of that.
I'm sorry you don't understand the subtle evil that religion represents. The very fact that they place man above all else on Earth has led to its very destruction. The religious view gives those who adhere to it the idea that they are right no matter what they do they say adversely affect everyone else. They really go after the vulnerable and attempt to influence them and their poorly researched worldview of " evil ". Did you know that the United States, along with Somalia, are the only two nations in the world that have failed to ratify the United Nations convention on the rights of a child simply because of the Christian idea that children are property of their parents. This leads to all types of abuse. Including the lack of proper sex education which prepares them for the rest of their lives. The tendency to condemn science holds us back. Right now today we are struggling with obstruction of humanity's transition to more thoughtful intentional childbearing as we see with the abortion Issue in this country. Which is part of the religious communities the demeaning and subjugation of women. Abortion can only help save the planet, despite the religious communities of the judgmental religions planning for a final holy war. The list goes on and on of how religious beliefs harm modern day society. I am no expert I can't give you a total picture but I'm sure that information is out there and available if you're interested in learning the truth.

Our evangelicals vote for people like Herschel Walker and Donald trump. Not only do we need to turn our back on the Iron Age God character, we need to pull these people out of their crazy little cult foxholes.

Our evangelicals vote for people like Herschel Walker and Donald trump. Not only do we need to turn our back on the Iron Age God character, we need to pull these people out of their crazy little cult foxholes.
At least the government should take away the tax exempt status of their crazy churches.

New Topics

Forum List

Back