America's loss in Afghanistan, is the End of America as the sole Super Power.

1. Because we are supposed to be mutual allies.

Sure. That's why your the cold war strategy had been to waste Germany with with nukes to stop an attacking Soviet army. And that's why you spie everywhere in Germany. ... Hmmm ... Why we let you spy is another question ...

2. With your leaders. Sorry if you are not happy with them. I am not happy with mine either.

I do not even have an idea who could be a leader of Germany. In generla we hate the expression "leader" = "Führer" on historical reasons.

3. Because you are unhappy with being allies with US, and with spending so much on the military.

Who said I am unhappy?

So leave. And I wish that we would leave.

Sure, "ally".

I am unhappy with my leaders on this one. Note I blame THEM for American foreign policy, not you.

Which US-American "foreign" policy? You are stupid idiots - as stupid idiots as we are in our own. The question is perhaps who's the bigger idiot.

Sure. That's why your the cold war strategy had been to waste Germany with with nukes to stop an attacking Soviet army. And that's why you spie everywhere in Germany. ... Hmmm ... Why we let you spy is another question ...

I do not even have an idea who could be a leader of Germany. In generla we hate the expression "leader" = "Führer" on historical reasons.

Who said I am unhappy?

Sure, "ally".

Which US-American "foreign" policy? You are stupid idiots - as stupid idiots as we are in our own. The question is perhaps who's the bigger idiot.
You are.

The current withdrawal was a logical step. You couldn't stay there forever.
Yep. We didnt lose. We kicked butt until we got tired of kicking butt. If a country CHOOSES tyranny over freedom, eventually they'll have it.

We are going thru the same thing here. Too many on the left side with the American Taliban. If we cant convince them to love individualism over authoritarianism, the country will fall to authoritarianism

Sure. Otherwise I would not say "Leave Germany". If I would be "smart" I would just simple create a situation where your soldiers would leave on their own free will, scalped or not scalped. By the way : How ís Texas? Is it meanwhile clear whether only one of their senators, whole Texas or their partner USA declared war on Germany? Same I had to ask two other US-American states - and I had also to ask why the vice president of the USA Kamala Harris had defended this totally stupid idiots - and in this way not only the trumpublicans but also also the totally stupid way how the USA combines votes for the household of the USA with votes for an aggressive foreign policy against allies.

Last edited:
Sure. Otherwise I would not say "Leave Germany". If I would be "smart" I would just simple create a situation where your soldiers would leave on their own free will, scalped or not scalped.
Yawn, let be clear the U.S. and Germany will stay as allies no matter what you and I wish and your dream of Russia ruling you or maybe even putting the wall back up, ain’t happening.

Yawn, let be clear the U.S. and Germany will stay as allies

not under a Führer Trump or any other similar situation

no matter what you and I wish and your dream of Russia ruling you or maybe even putting the wall back up, ain’t happening.

The only problem: Corresponds this what you think or say - or perhaps this what the most of all US-Americans think and say - with any reality in this universe any longer? "The democracy" degenerated under Donald Trump and supported old male autocrats all over this planet and/or the children of this autocrats in the xth generation. This helps many nations to justify the violent nonsense they are doing.

Last edited:
not under a Führer Trump or any other similar situation

The only problem: Corresponds this what you think or say - or perhaps this what the most of all US-Americans think and say - with any reality in this universe any longer? "The democracy" degenerated under Donald Trump and supported old male autocrats all over this planet and/or the children of this autocrats in the xth generation. This helps many nations to justify the violent nonsense they are doing.

Trump who?

I read an interesting Article tonight. As I am reading it, I was thinking of this video;

In this video, the global oligarchs explicitly tell us, the U.S. will not be the world's sole power. . . to this end, it will mean destroying the US as the holder of the world's reserve currency.

Chris Hedges: US Collective Suicide​

July 28, 2021
The return of the Taliban to power will be one more signpost of the end of the American empire — and nobody will be held accountable.

". . . The two decades of combat, the one trillion dollars spent, the 100,000 troops deployed to subdue Afghanistan, the high-tech gadgets, artificial intelligence, cyberwarfare, Reaper drones armed with Hellfire missiles and GBU-30 bombs and the Global Hawk drones with high-resolution cameras, Special Operations Command composed of elite rangers, SEALs and air commandos, black sites, torture, electronic surveillance, satellites, attack aircraft, mercenary armies, infusions of millions of dollars to buy off and bribe the local elites and train an Afghan army of 350,000 that has never exhibited the will to fight, failed to defeat a guerrilla army of 60,000 that funded itself through opium production and extortion in one of the poorest countries on earth.

<snip>

Mark Twain, who was a fierce opponent of the efforts to plant the seeds of empire in Cuba, the Philippines, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, wrote an imagined history of America in the 20thcentury where its “lust for conquest” had destroyed “the Great Republic…[because] trampling upon the helpless abroad had taught her, by a natural process, to endure with apathy the like at home; multitudes who had applauded the crushing of other people’s liberties, lived to suffer for their mistake.”

Twain knew that foreign occupations, designed to enrich the ruling elites, use occupied populations as laboratory rats to perfect techniques of control that soon migrate back to the homeland. It was the brutal colonial policing practices in the Philippines, which included a vast spy network along with routine beatings, torture and executions, which became the model for centralized domestic policing and intelligence gathering in the United States. Israeli’s arms, surveillance and drone industries test their products on the Palestinians.

<snip>

The death blow to the American empire will, as McCoy writes, be the loss of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. This loss will plunge the United States into a crippling, and prolonged depression. It will force a massive contraction of the global military footprint.

The ugly, squalid face of empire, with the loss of the dollar as the reserve currency, will become familiar at home. The bleak economic landscape, with its decay and hopelessness, will accelerate an array of violent and self-destructive pathologies including mass shootings, hate crimes, opioid and heroin overdoses, morbid obesity, suicides, gambling and alcoholism.

The state will increasingly dispense with the fiction of the rule of law to rely exclusively on militarized police, essentially internal armies of occupation, and the prisons and jails, which already hold 25 percent of the world’s prisoners although the United States represents less than 5 percent of global population.

Our demise will probably come more swiftly than we imagine. When revenues shrink or collapse, McCoy points out, empires become “brittle.” An economy heavily dependent on massive government subsidies to produce primarily weapons and munitions, as well as fund military adventurism, will go into a tailspin with a heavily depreciated dollar, falling to perhaps a third of its former value. Prices will dramatically rise because of the steep increase in the cost of imports. Wages in real terms will decline.

The devaluation of Treasury bonds will make paying for our massive deficits onerous, perhaps impossible. The unemployment level will climb to depression era levels. Social assistance programs, because of a contracting budget, will be sharply curtailed or eliminated. This dystopian world will fuel the rage and hyper nationalism that put Donald Trump in the White House. It will spawn an authoritarian state to keep order and, I expect, a Christianized fascism.. . . "

This is all stuff that I have been very slowly coming to realize will happen, as this is what led to the rise of the dictators in Germany, Italy, Spain and Russia. . . sad to see the oligarchs use their mechanations to do it to both China and the US.

It would not surprise me to see them orchestrate a war either. . . .

As I see it, that country has been under seige by one group or another through millenia. In modern days, Iran has take a shot at it, they bankrupted the USSR, The US is bankrupt and now it is China's turn to bankrupt their country. Dollars to Donuts, the Afghans will do it too.

Fools said that Korea would signal the end of American superpower status... they were wrong.

Fools said that Vietnam would signal the end of American superpower status... they were wrong.

Fools said that Afghanistan would signal the end of American superpower status... they are wrong.

I read an interesting Article tonight. As I am reading it, I was thinking of this video;

In this video, the global oligarchs explicitly tell us, the U.S. will not be the world's sole power. . . to this end, it will mean destroying the US as the holder of the world's reserve currency.

Chris Hedges: US Collective Suicide​

July 28, 2021
The return of the Taliban to power will be one more signpost of the end of the American empire — and nobody will be held accountable.

". . . The two decades of combat, the one trillion dollars spent, the 100,000 troops deployed to subdue Afghanistan, the high-tech gadgets, artificial intelligence, cyberwarfare, Reaper drones armed with Hellfire missiles and GBU-30 bombs and the Global Hawk drones with high-resolution cameras, Special Operations Command composed of elite rangers, SEALs and air commandos, black sites, torture, electronic surveillance, satellites, attack aircraft, mercenary armies, infusions of millions of dollars to buy off and bribe the local elites and train an Afghan army of 350,000 that has never exhibited the will to fight, failed to defeat a guerrilla army of 60,000 that funded itself through opium production and extortion in one of the poorest countries on earth.

<snip>

Mark Twain, who was a fierce opponent of the efforts to plant the seeds of empire in Cuba, the Philippines, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, wrote an imagined history of America in the 20thcentury where its “lust for conquest” had destroyed “the Great Republic…[because] trampling upon the helpless abroad had taught her, by a natural process, to endure with apathy the like at home; multitudes who had applauded the crushing of other people’s liberties, lived to suffer for their mistake.”

Twain knew that foreign occupations, designed to enrich the ruling elites, use occupied populations as laboratory rats to perfect techniques of control that soon migrate back to the homeland. It was the brutal colonial policing practices in the Philippines, which included a vast spy network along with routine beatings, torture and executions, which became the model for centralized domestic policing and intelligence gathering in the United States. Israeli’s arms, surveillance and drone industries test their products on the Palestinians.

<snip>

The death blow to the American empire will, as McCoy writes, be the loss of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. This loss will plunge the United States into a crippling, and prolonged depression. It will force a massive contraction of the global military footprint.

The ugly, squalid face of empire, with the loss of the dollar as the reserve currency, will become familiar at home. The bleak economic landscape, with its decay and hopelessness, will accelerate an array of violent and self-destructive pathologies including mass shootings, hate crimes, opioid and heroin overdoses, morbid obesity, suicides, gambling and alcoholism.

The state will increasingly dispense with the fiction of the rule of law to rely exclusively on militarized police, essentially internal armies of occupation, and the prisons and jails, which already hold 25 percent of the world’s prisoners although the United States represents less than 5 percent of global population.

Our demise will probably come more swiftly than we imagine. When revenues shrink or collapse, McCoy points out, empires become “brittle.” An economy heavily dependent on massive government subsidies to produce primarily weapons and munitions, as well as fund military adventurism, will go into a tailspin with a heavily depreciated dollar, falling to perhaps a third of its former value. Prices will dramatically rise because of the steep increase in the cost of imports. Wages in real terms will decline.

The devaluation of Treasury bonds will make paying for our massive deficits onerous, perhaps impossible. The unemployment level will climb to depression era levels. Social assistance programs, because of a contracting budget, will be sharply curtailed or eliminated. This dystopian world will fuel the rage and hyper nationalism that put Donald Trump in the White House. It will spawn an authoritarian state to keep order and, I expect, a Christianized fascism.. . . "

This is all stuff that I have been very slowly coming to realize will happen, as this is what led to the rise of the dictators in Germany, Italy, Spain and Russia. . . sad to see the oligarchs use their mechanations to do it to both China and the US.

It would not surprise me to see them orchestrate a war either. . . .

They are making the US $$ worthless through spending and debt now---soon to be replaced with a new n american euro type money but with the Chine cyber money the world currency is what I think they hope for.

Get the fuck out of Afghanistan ASAP. If Biden does it, fantastic. We don't need one more of our kids dying over there. Any bullshit reason offered is just residue of previous faulty engagement. Are there any members here with kids over there? If so, let us know:
Why?
What is the military strategy, when do we win?
If you have a kid over there, I bet you are ridiculously frustrated that you do no know the answers.

Many German women had babies in 1946 as a result of insemination by Russians, but it had nothing to do with love.

Hundreds of thousands of German women did do suicide and how many babies were aborted I don't know. And this had also nothing to do with love. And let me say to you a very serios word: As well the Russians, your nation the USA and many other allies had earned to be wiped from this planet for the evil crimes they had done. That assholes like you are proud on shameful deeds, which they on their own never had done, this I will never understand.

Hundreds of thousands of German women did do suicide and how many babies were aborted I don't know. And this had also nothing to do with love. And let me say to you a very serios word: As well the Russians, your nation the USA and many other allies had earned to be wiped from this planet for the evil crimes they had done. That assholes like you are proud on shameful deeds, which they on their own never had done, this I will never understand.
Your ridiculous projection has been noted. Nothing said by me indicates pride in anything at all and certainly not in any country. You have no idea what country I am from or even what country I am in. Calling people whom you do not know at all "assholes" is probably the best qualification for being one. Now, buzz off and forget about ever hearing from me again.

Fools said that Korea would signal the end of American superpower status... they were wrong.

This never said anyone as far as I know. The question in this case had been whether the USA goes in isolation and let the Soviet systems rule the rest of the world.

Fools said that Vietnam would signal the end of American superpower status... they were wrong.

"Vietnam" was one of the greatest victories any nation ever had won in the world. You stopped this war when it became more and more clear that this war made not any sense any longer, because it was impossible to free self made dead people. By the way: Still today kill your dioxines people in Vietnam and cause malformations.

Fools said that Afghanistan would signal the end of American superpower status... they are wrong.

But if it was not this - whatelse was it?

Last edited:
And you know this... how?

Do you know how Germans speak about other nations? In case you ask as a German others about any nation in the world then you will after a short time hear from someone who has to tell something what's astonishing or wonderful about this nation. And the less "civilized" a nation is the more we admire it. We like 'simplicity'.

Or is it one of your click baits?

This is an intuition. If I am wrong and you will be able to live in better or best harmony and friendship with Americans, US-American, then the Great Spirit might bless you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back