America's loss in Afghanistan, is the End of America as the sole Super Power.

Germans I interact with every day don’t talk like you.

Some of them speak even better English than I do.

Because I "speak" a bad English I am not a German? Aha. A German said by the way once to a Russian "It's impossible". The Russian answered: "If a German says 'it's impossible' then he only likes not to do so". But the reality is more simple: My English is bad and sometimes is something impossible. And it's impossible for me not to be a German.

Last edited:
Trump was not diplomatic in his dealings with the U.S military presence overseas. It wasn't his best moments in my opinion though on trade, he was more succinct.

This was not the reason. Trump made me clear that there is a wide spread and deep hate against Germany in the USA, although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA in the whole history since the USA exists.

It still should be stated that with Germany with their higher tariffs and massive trade surplus with the U.S should have just happily have paid their fair share for their own military funding, and, that of the U.S in their region.

At the very least, fund their military appropriately and throw a bone to U.S manufacturers with some of that investment. America has kept you out of Soviet hands for many decades.

Sorry: Not Germany but the USA and their allies sold a big part of Europe to the Soviets - what was also bad for Russia.

Because I "speak" a bad English I am not a German? Aha. A German said by the way once to a Russian "It's impossible". The Russian answered: "If a German says 'it's impossible' then he only likes not to do so". But the reality is more simple: My English is bad and sometimes is something impossible. And it's impossible for me not to be a German.

No biden lost in Afghanistan, Not only did he lose He left the Taliban so much military equipment he should be charged with aiding and abiding and I'm sure those troops in DC already have a strong limb tree picked out for Joe.

What is "destroying" your country is that you like to force every NATO-member to pay much morney for their own armies - while this is nothing else than a waste of money.

We can't force you to do anything. Take it up with your leaders. Quite NATO. Leave. France did it, and never paid a price.

No biden lost in Afghanistan, Not only did he lose He left the Taliban so much military equipment he should be charged with aiding and abiding and I'm sure those troops in DC already have a strong limb tree picked out for Joe.

Because of 9/11 we sent some soldiers for 3 month to Afghanistan to look for Osama Bin Laden. 20 years laster comes an army back which did not find Osama Bin Laden. Something had happened in this 20 years. But what was this?

Because of 9/11 we sent some soldiers for 3 month to Afghanistan to look for Osama Bin Laden. 20 years laster comes an army back which did not find Osama Bin Laden. Something had happened in this 20 years. But what was this?
Trump humpers blaming anyone but themselves, it's in their DNA.

So why do you try to do so continously?

With whom?

Why should we leave the NATO? What about if you leave the NATO?

1. Because we are supposed to be mutual allies.

2. With your leaders. Sorry if you are not happy with them. I am not happy with mine either.

3. Because you are unhappy with being allies with US, and with spending so much on the military. So leave. And I wish that we would leave. I am unhappy with my leaders on this one. Note I blame THEM for American foreign policy, not you.

1. Because we are supposed to be mutual allies.

2. With your leaders. Sorry if you are not happy with them. I am not happy with mine either.

3. Because you are unhappy with being allies with US, and with spending so much on the military. So leave. And I wish that we would leave. I am unhappy with my leaders on this one. Note I blame THEM for American foreign policy, not you.

I costs me now too much time to answer to this nonsense here. Take your soloders. Leave Germany. Stop to spy everwhere. And if you like to leave the NATO then do it or not.

I costs me now too much time to answer to this nonsense here. Take your soloders. Leave Germany. Stop to spy everwhere. And if you like to leave the NATO then do it or not.

I wish we would. Nonsense? LOL!!!

This was not the reason. Trump made me clear that there is a wide spread and deep hate against Germany in the USA, although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA in the whole history since the USA exists.

Sorry: Not Germany but the USA and their allies sold a big part of Europe to the Soviets - what was also bad for Russia.

What?

No one hate Germany over here any longer…

Sure, back in the 1800’s and half of the 1900’s you guys were hated but come on you idiots were committing Genocide throughout Europe in the last Great War, so can you blame the world for hating on you?

Since World War II the U.S. has been warm and kind too your country, so I do not get your “ Americans hate Germany “ nonsense and let be clear the Russians love you as much as they love the U.S. or China, which very little to not at all…

As for being sold, well you must be either Eastern German or Polish because only those fools think that way!

I don’t think he’s German.

He’s most likely an American.

With lefties does it really matter? THey have no loyalty to their own countries anyways, and they all hate America and the West.

So you love the Russians?

Oh lard!

You deserve what you get then!
If we exclude 20th century and some early periods of Medieval era, the relationships between Russia and German dynasties were quite good. The Romanov dynasty intermarried with German aristocracy, one of the greatest Russian ruler and reformer Catherine the Great was a pure German who began a process of German peasantry resettlement into the Volga region, a great number of engineers, doctors, scientists working in Russia were the Germans.

During the Cold War it was the West Germany's business who advocated trade deals with the Soviet Union, as well as now it advocates good relations with Russia.

In the late 19th century there was a term 'the Union of three Black Eagles' (which included Russia, Germany and Austria). Something tells the Germans would be glad to establish that now.

I disagree with Correl and I blame you sparky!

Just you alone and no one else!!

So when Germany is under Putin thumb do you believe you will be loved by the Russians and if so did you not learn anything during the Soviets occupation of East Germany?

What?

No one hate Germany over here any longer…

Sure, back in the 1800’s and half of the 1900’s you guys were hated but come on you idiots were committing Genocide throughout Europe in the last Great War, so can you blame the world for hating on you?

Since World War II the U.S. has been warm and kind too your country, so I do not get your “ Americans hate Germany “ nonsense and let be clear the Russians love you as much as they love the U.S. or China, which very little to not at all…

As for being sold, well you must be either Eastern German or Polish because only those fools think that way!

It is nonsense.

That’s why I think he’s not quite kosher.

And there are some other anomalies too.

If we exclude 20th century and some early periods of Medieval era, the relationships between Russia and German dynasties were quite good. The Romanov dynasty intermarried with German aristocracy, one of the greatest Russian ruler and reformer Catherine the Great was a pure German who began a process of German peasantry resettlement into the Volga region, a great number of engineers, doctors, scientists working in Russia were the Germans.

During the Cold War it was the West Germany's business who advocated trade deals with the Soviet Union, as well as now it advocates good relations with Russia.

In the late 19th century there was a term 'the Union of three Black Eagles' (which included Russia, Germany and Austria). Something tells the Germans would be glad to establish that now.

Some Germans but after the Second Great War and the invasion of East Germany that lasted for decades and caused a wall my gut tell me not all of Germany would agree.

As for German and Russian love and Catherine the Great, well yes she was Prussian but actually if I remember correctly she was born in Poland with more of Swedish lineage than German but she was also related to the Germans also.

Let remember in those days all Monarchs were related and many either come from Rollo the Viking bloodline, Charles the Great or De Medici bloodline when conversing about the lineage of Monarchs and married into many families from Russia to England to Greece.

I personally do not hate Germans and my grandfather was from Bavaria on my mother side and was actually a damn Nazi ( not proud of it ), so I have a little German in me and know Germans and Russians after the Great War and Cold War have very little love for each other and it is only East Germans from political families that usually want to rekindle the old Cold War love between Russia and East Germans but most of them that do are the Children or Grandchildren that don’t remember how awful it was for East Germany back when the Soviets were in control…

Last edited:

Forum List

Back