America's loss in Afghanistan, is the End of America as the sole Super Power.

no comment
Why?

You were quick to tell me your hate for the U.S. and I agree the U.S. should leave Europe and allow Russian tanks to roll over her with the backing of China and then when you call begging for help, well I would say hell no!

Also take the U.N. with you and put it in Oslo or somewhere in Germany and let it fall apart like the League of Nations and then when you cry “ but I didn’t realize “ well I did.

Look, if you think for one moment Russia or China will be better leading this messed up World then by all means back them but don’t come calling for help when they oppress you more than we have.

I truly understand the United States of America has made huge mistakes in the past and true we shouldn’t have been involved in many of the nonsense we involve ourselves in but we ( the U.S. ) are the lesser of the other evils in this World, but again go let Russia and China rule you and when you learn your lesson just keep on letting them rule you!

Last edited:
... and don't forget to take your nukes with you when you will leave Germany.

What gobbledygook are you indulging in now?

0C5CD6EC-3200-43E8-A43B-FE123B6616B8.jpeg

The first to suffer will be those who lose all of their investment in China when the CCP confiscates it. Poetic justice I suppose.

Goldman Sachs and others have too much influence in the U.S economy, and they are damaging it through their heavily lobbying and investment in China. Some of them are investing U.S citizens pension funds in this country.

Self destructive and dangerous.

Like I wrote if this is what the World wants, well let them have it but do not cry about how they never realized what will happen because they have been warned for two decades now about the threat of China…

Hell, even Russia is not as stupid to think China is their friend and only uses China in it fight with the U.S. …

Hell the former Soviets knew China was a threat and if Putin is wise he would start a proxy-war within China border with the Muslims before it is too late!

Britain lost 3 separate wars in Afghanistan in the 19th Century.

It didn't affect their status as a super power.

If you think Russians and Germans hate each other then you are totally wrong.

My guess is you are a former East German missing the glory days that were not so glory and had East Germans risking their lives to escape…

I am willing to bet if you ask the German population if they want the former Soviet way of life that East Germany endured during it time under the Satellite living of the Soviet Union, well my bet is hell no but you will disagree…

My guess is you are a former East German missing the glory days that were not so glory and had East Germans risking their lives to escape…

I am willing to bet if you ask the German population if they want the former Soviet way of life that East Germany endured during it time under the Satellite living of the Soviet Union, well my bet is hell no but you will disagree…

Do you think he might be a bot troublemaker?

:lol: Every tried to visit a forensic psychiatric hospital? They threw you out because you are too dangerous?
So now you are trolling…

You are the one that wrote you wanted the U.S. out of your country, and I agreed and now you call me insane…

Well what is insane is some individual thinking Russia is your buddy and will treat you with the up most respect when Russians still hate Germans for what happened in World War II and I know for a fact East Germans usually hate the Russians unless you were one of the political families that were protected by the Soviet occupation, but hey go suckle Putin nuts while China tell Russia how to control you!

Nothing about the post would indicate such a thought. If you think the Russians love the Germans, that is your problem.

I know fore sure in one case a Russian loves a German and a German loves a Russian. She is pregnant.

So now you are trolling…

You are the one that wrote you wanted the U.S. out of your country, and I agreed and now you call me insane…

Well what is insane is some individual thinking Russia is your buddy and will treat you with the up most respect when Russians still hate Germans for what happened in World War II and I know for a fact East Germans usually hate the Russians unless you were one of the political families that were protected by the Soviet occupation, but hey go suckle Putin nuts while China tell Russia how to control you!

His posts bear no relation to reality.

I know fore sure in one case a Russian loves a German and a German loves a Russian. She is pregnant.
Because you love her doesn’t mean shit about how the rest of the society feels!

But

I agree the U.S. should leave Germany, take all it weapons, cut off all trade, and leave Germany in Putin hands because we both know how it went during the last occupation, so enjoy!

So now you are trolling…

So the best is you will leave Germany yesterday, although your reasons are totally different from my reasons. I was convinced from Donald Trump that Germany has to make an emergency break in the relations to the USA.

So the best is you will leave Germany yesterday, although your reasons are totally different from my reasons. I was convinced from Donald Trump that Germany has to make a emergency break in the realations to the USA.
If you got your wish and Russia rules Germany I will let you in on a little secret and you and your love will be serfs within a Empire that will not care about you at all.

At least you are somewhat free now but let the Russians backed by China rule you, well you will discover the U.S. was indeed the lesser of the Evils of the World, but hey I agree let get’er done!

Also you have to take the U.N. with you and you can not beg for any assistance and must endure the tyranny and oppression that will follow…

So the best is you will leave Germany yesterday, although your reasons are totally different from my reasons. I was convinced from Donald Trump that Germany has to make an emergency break in the relations to the USA.

Trump was not diplomatic in his dealings with the U.S military presence overseas. It wasn't his best moments in my opinion though on trade, he was more succinct.

It still should be stated that with Germany with their higher tariffs and massive trade surplus with the U.S should have just happily have paid their fair share for their own military funding, and, that of the U.S in their region.

At the very least, fund their military appropriately and throw a bone to U.S manufacturers with some of that investment. America has kept you out of Soviet hands for many decades.

New Topics

Forum List

Back