Americans Will Never Forget The Historic Economic Collapse During Joe Biden’s Presidency

Didn't inflation reach its peak at 10% to 11% in the early years of Reagan?

By the end of Reagan, inflation was all but forgotten?
Because Reagan addressed the problem instead of just doubling down on failed policies as the Biden administration does.

My parents said not much really changed for them during the Great Depression. They had to do chores every day if they wanted to eat. They had farm duties everyday. So when the country collapsed.........nothing really changed. Maybe getting sugar or flour but overall not much at all.

But they were a tougher breed than today. No AC. No internet. No BS. I believe this depression that's coming.....THAT WAS CREATED ........will be far worse.

During the thirties there were more local farms where people could get locally grown food, not so today.
Too many people locked into cities.

True, after Reagan was elected and the perpetrates knew their free ride was over.

Yea….Reagan was President for like two minutes

He was very helpful with his Iran Contra Deal…….shipping arms to Iran

And you think Carter was bad

Short memory

The Great Bush Recession of 2008 was much, much worse

Losing 800,000 jobs a month, Stock Market lost half its value, Auto companies on verge of collapse, banks failing

~~~~~~
But it was Obama that opened the printing presses to print more paper money.

**********​
**********​
**********​

Let's Go Brandon!

Well, you had a 50/50 shot to get it right and you fucked it up.

That is what worshiping another human will do to a person.

Lets try one more time....who was it that wanted Congress to increase the amount in the stimulus checks to $2,000 for individuals or $4,000 for couples, instead of the “ridiculously low” $600 for individuals?

Every one of those Americans came back safely

An attack could have led to their deaths
444 days under Hostage. Back then we still considered that an act of War. They were released before Reagan came into office because he wasn't Peanut Head. He said they better be home before I get into office or we WILL GO TO WAR.

That is a LEADER.........Peanut Head not so much.

Yea….Reagan was President for like two minutes

He was very helpful with his Iran Contra Deal…….shipping arms to Iran

And you think Carter was bad

Wanna know why Iran uses glass bottom boats in the Persian Gulf? So they can see the last Navy they had when they thought they could fight us.

Well, you had a 50/50 shot to get it right and you fucked it up.

That is what worshiping another human will do to a person.

Lets try one more time....who was it that wanted Congress to increase the amount in the stimulus checks to $2,000 for individuals or $4,000 for couples, instead of the “ridiculously low” $600 for individuals?
Nice inflation you created there. For a low kill rate virus........Now our nation is fucked.

Nice inflation you created there. For a low kill rate virus........Now our nation is fucked.

I did not vote for Trump, so talk to those that did, he is the one that gave away most of the money causing our problems now

Not even close to the Great Bush Recession

People are working, 400,000 additional last month alone
Wages are also up

You are getting less for your money, but at least you are working
You are getting less for your money but at least you are working and soon you will be working two to three jobs so you can afford a piece of bread, but hey you are working…

A virus that killed a million Americans
Did it? 81 year old average with 4 comorbids. Use of PCR tests at 40 cycles guaranteeing false positives.

I don't think so..........Just think you lying asses called everthing covid to push the narrative.

So I think the Gov't has LIED FOR YEARS ON IT.........And you are their bitch here.

Did it? 81 year old average with 4 comorbids. Use of PCR tests at 40 cycles guaranteeing false positives.

I don't think so..........Just think you lying asses called everthing covid to push the narrative.

So I think the Gov't has LIED FOR YEARS ON IT.........And you are their bitch here.
A million dead

Worst I have seen in my lifetime

Because Reagan addressed the problem instead of just doubling down on failed policies as the Biden administration does.
Did he? Obviously he did or something did, to change the inflation trend, I wonder how? Was it just raising interest rates to slow down the economy??? I dunno?

New Topics

Forum List

Back