Americans Will Never Forget The Historic Economic Collapse During Joe Biden’s Presidency

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Americans Will Never Forget The Historic Economic Collapse​

During Joe Biden’s Presidency​

4 Jun 2022 ~~ By Michael Snyder

We have faced a lot of significant challenges in modern American history, but nobody will ever forget the economic horror that is breaking loose during Joe Biden’s time in the White House.
For years, we were warned that the policies that our leaders were pursuing would destroy the value of our currency and unleash rampant inflation.

Now it has happened.
For years, we were warned of a looming global energy crisis that would inevitably hit us.
Now it is here.
But what we have been through already is just the beginning. The shortages that we are experiencing now will get worse. Many of the ridiculously high prices that we are seeing now will seem like bargains by the end of the year. And right now the U.S. economy appears to be rapidly slowing down at the exact same moment that economies all over the globe are moving in the wrong direction. The CEO of Goldman Sachs just told us that “there’s going to be tougher economic times ahead”, and he is not exaggerating one bit.
On Thursday, the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States reached yet another brand new all-time record high
If Americans don’t like paying about five bucks a gallon, how are they going to feel when it takes about 10 bucks to buy a gallon of gas?

Fortunately, we did just get a bit of good news that should provide some temporary relief
Unfortunately, this isn’t really going to change the trajectory of where we are heading.
In fact, one energy expert says that this is essentially just a symbolic gesture
What we really need are long-term solutions, and there aren’t any on the horizon.
And the truth is that we aren’t just facing an oil crisis. At this stage, the balance between supply and demand has reached a crisis point for all traditional forms of energy simultaneously
~Snip~
Speaking of shortages, the baby formula shortage in the United States is now worse than ever
In case you didn’t get the point of what The Biden administration made a really big deal out of the fact that they were flying in baby formula from Europe, but once again that turned out to mostly be a symbolic gesture. He was saying, “large supply gaps” is a politically correct way of saying “widespread shortages”.

Commentary:
The Biden administration is claiming that this inflation, high gas prices, supply chain shortages and now the Baby Formula shortage. Soon we will be facing basic food shortages because truckers cannot afford to buy fuel for their trucks.
I am a product of the Depression and I remember the shortages that were occurring then but it was not as bad as this imposed Economic Collapse created and designed by the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats have given us.
None of what is happening is just "happenstance".
This could all be ended in a few short months if Biden and his cabal would change their position and do everything that is necessary to ensure the free flow of fuel, fertilizer, and food.
Regretfully, Biden and his PM/DSA Democrat Commie co-conspirators can be stopped this coming November. Yet the damage they have created will take years to heal. Unless they are stopped this coming decade is going to dwarf the Great Depression created by Roosevelt. For the same basic reason. Roosevelt was an economics idiot. He let all kinds of crazies set policy, and we know what happened. Biden the same, only worse.
WWII is what brought America out of the Depression, Democrats are making sure that war will not interfere with their destruction of America.

:

My parents said not much really changed for them during the Great Depression. They had to do chores every day if they wanted to eat. They had farm duties everyday. So when the country collapsed.........nothing really changed. Maybe getting sugar or flour but overall not much at all.

But they were a tougher breed than today. No AC. No internet. No BS. I believe this depression that's coming.....THAT WAS CREATED ........will be far worse.

Americans Will Never Forget The Historic Economic Collapse​

During Joe Biden’s Presidency​

4 Jun 2022 ~~ By Michael Snyder

We have faced a lot of significant challenges in modern American history, but nobody will ever forget the economic horror that is breaking loose during Joe Biden’s time in the White House.
For years, we were warned that the policies that our leaders were pursuing would destroy the value of our currency and unleash rampant inflation.

Now it has happened.
For years, we were warned of a looming global energy crisis that would inevitably hit us.
Now it is here.
But what we have been through already is just the beginning. The shortages that we are experiencing now will get worse. Many of the ridiculously high prices that we are seeing now will seem like bargains by the end of the year. And right now the U.S. economy appears to be rapidly slowing down at the exact same moment that economies all over the globe are moving in the wrong direction. The CEO of Goldman Sachs just told us that “there’s going to be tougher economic times ahead”, and he is not exaggerating one bit.
On Thursday, the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States reached yet another brand new all-time record high
If Americans don’t like paying about five bucks a gallon, how are they going to feel when it takes about 10 bucks to buy a gallon of gas?

Fortunately, we did just get a bit of good news that should provide some temporary relief
Unfortunately, this isn’t really going to change the trajectory of where we are heading.
In fact, one energy expert says that this is essentially just a symbolic gesture
What we really need are long-term solutions, and there aren’t any on the horizon.
And the truth is that we aren’t just facing an oil crisis. At this stage, the balance between supply and demand has reached a crisis point for all traditional forms of energy simultaneously
~Snip~
Speaking of shortages, the baby formula shortage in the United States is now worse than ever
In case you didn’t get the point of what The Biden administration made a really big deal out of the fact that they were flying in baby formula from Europe, but once again that turned out to mostly be a symbolic gesture. He was saying, “large supply gaps” is a politically correct way of saying “widespread shortages”.

Commentary:
The Biden administration is claiming that this inflation, high gas prices, supply chain shortages and now the Baby Formula shortage. Soon we will be facing basic food shortages because truckers cannot afford to buy fuel for their trucks.
I am a product of the Depression and I remember the shortages that were occurring then but it was not as bad as this imposed Economic Collapse created and designed by the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats have given us.
None of what is happening is just "happenstance".
This could all be ended in a few short months if Biden and his cabal would change their position and do everything that is necessary to ensure the free flow of fuel, fertilizer, and food.
Regretfully, Biden and his PM/DSA Democrat Commie co-conspirators can be stopped this coming November. Yet the damage they have created will take years to heal. Unless they are stopped this coming decade is going to dwarf the Great Depression created by Roosevelt. For the same basic reason. Roosevelt was an economics idiot. He let all kinds of crazies set policy, and we know what happened. Biden the same, only worse.
WWII is what brought America out of the Depression, Democrats are making sure that war will not interfere with their destruction of America.

:

Inflation isn't just an American problem — it's happening in places around the world and stretching some countries to the point of political unrest.Many

--------------------------------------
The corporate powers love this crap.

Last edited:
My parents said not much really changed for them during the Great Depression. They had to do chores every day if they wanted to eat. They had farm duties everyday. So when the country collapsed.........nothing really changed. Maybe getting sugar or flour but overall not much at all.

But they were a tougher breed than today. No AC. No internet. No BS. I believe this depression that's coming.....THAT WAS CREATED ........will be far worse.
Not for US citizens. We are having inflation thanks to Trump's money printing & Putin's war, but people in the east have blackouts, empty gas tanks & will starve to death.

Last edited:
Not for US citizens. We are having inflation thanks to Trump's money printing & Putin's war, but people in the east have blackouts, empty gas tanks & will starve to death.
BS. Blue shitholes were the worst in this country on lock downs.

Your party is blame others for being locusts. You have done a great job of screwing the entire country this time. What do you do for desert kill babies? OOPS.......Why yes you do

And. Locking down the world and then spending like drunken sailors does that. Not are you spending massively while taking nothing in you are causing massive supply shortages.

Anyone who supports this IDIOCY at this point must be a leftist twit.
When your blob signed off on 2 stimulus checks...I don't recall you calling him a "leftist twit". When he said the second stimulus should have been larger...did you call him one then? Nope.

Not to mention the way Trump BEGGED the Fed to keep interest rates low and the free money spigot turned on to buoy his "Greatest Economy (2.4%, ha) Ever":

They're going to believe what they're told in their world. And they're absolutely NOT going to wonder about what they're NOT being told.

I'll say it yet again: NOTHING demonstrates the arrogant ignorance of Trumpism more clearly than a discussion on economics and markets.

Last edited:

Farm families had it a bit better, on the whole, at least as far as food went. Thing was there was no money. Hard cash was difficult to come by. Barter was the name of the game, be it a skill or trade goods.

When we were cleaning out the old farm sheds there were box after box of straightened nails, everything was reused, nothing was tossed. I remember that the hinges on the corn crib were made of old leather shoe soles from one of the kid's shoes.

Here is a pic of my granddad taking furs to trade during that era. Furs were good for hard cash....The general store was about 4.5 miles away cross-country.

Scan0002 (2).jpg

Farm families had it a bit better, on the whole, at least as far as food went. Thing was there was no money. Hard cash was difficult to come by. Barter was the name of the game, be it a skill or trade goods.

When we were cleaning out the old farm sheds there were box after box of straightened nails, everything was reused, nothing was tossed. I remember that the hinges on the corn crib were made of old leather shoe soles from one of the kid's shoes.
My great grandmother was a quilter of no small achievement. When she died, my grandma gave me all her work in progress and we talked about what all those scraps of old clothing were. I doubt if they ever just threw a garment away. I also got the huge box full of the buttons that great grandma had cut off of the garments that went in her quilting trunk. Some of my happiest rainy afternoons as a child were spent playing with great grandma's button box.

I totally don't understand how anyone alive can not appreciate this kind of industriousness. Something free, or nearly free, out of something that someone would have thrown in a landfill is nothing but a WIN! And those of us who do understand, and have been working on preparation, will survive this collapse. When some idiot is bewailing the boredom at the loss of their smart phone because the power is out and there's no way to charge devices, I will be happily quilting on my 102-year-old treadle Singer.

I think it's funny how every conservative thinks they are an economist and yet they are always wrong. The reason for this is that that they never blame the people with all the money for what they do. We are being price gouged nine ways to Sunday by everyone that sells anything but somehow it's Biden's fault.

I think it's funny how every conservative thinks they are an economist and yet they are always wrong. The reason for this is that that they never blame the people with all the money for what they do. We are being price gouged nine ways to Sunday by everyone that sells anything but somehow it's Biden's fault.
Just like how, for four years, everything was President Trump's fault.

Shut up and take it.

My great grandmother was a quilter of no small achievement. When she died, my grandma gave me all her work in progress and we talked about what all those scraps of old clothing were. I doubt if they ever just threw a garment away. I also got the huge box full of the buttons that great grandma had cut off of the garments that went in her quilting trunk. Some of my happiest rainy afternoons as a child were spent playing with great grandma's button box.

I totally don't understand how anyone alive can not appreciate this kind of industriousness. Something free, or nearly free, out of something that someone would have thrown in a landfill is nothing but a WIN! And those of us who do understand, and have been working on preparation, will survive this collapse. When some idiot is bewailing the boredom at the loss of their smart phone because the power is out and there's no way to charge devices, I will be happily quilting on my 102-year-old treadle Singer.
As a child. You didn't leave the table til it was gone. They always said you don't understand how lucky you are to have that food. They couldn't stand waste of anything. Because of what they went through as kids.

My wife was poor growing up.........she does the same with the soap and shampoo.......Be a few a drops left and still haven't thrown away the bottle. lol

Most of Gen x don't know about any of this. They have been spoiled and I do believe it is about to end. Not going to be a good experience for any.

When he purposely attacks drilling from day one which causes gas prices up up and away he is DIRECTLY RESPONSBILE FOR A LOT OF IT.

Supply chain back logs........and so forth are causing misery to go through the roof.....He owns it.

When he purposely attacks drilling from day one which causes gas prices up up and away he is DIRECTLY RESPONSBILE FOR A LOT OF IT.

Supply chain back logs........and so forth are causing misery to go through the roof.....He owns it.
See? You are unable to even look in the direction of the people making money hand over fist right now.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back