Americans we are getting Lynched by democrats, crazy how history repeats its self

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
  • Banned
You need to get a dictionary and look up the term "lynch".

And no, those officers aren't being lynched, they are being held accountable.
For doing their job? We aren’t in Europe Americans are tough rowdy bastards, We will not have a subversion, we don’t accept it .if you don’t like our culture be gone

noun. /ˈlɪntʃɪŋ/ /ˈlɪntʃɪŋ/ [countable, uncountable] the illegal killing of somebody, usually by hanging, by a crowd of people and without a trial.

I didn't think that still exist in today's world. You seldomly hear any of that happening. Unless you are in other countries.

• Banned
noun. /ˈlɪntʃɪŋ/ /ˈlɪntʃɪŋ/ [countable, uncountable] the illegal killing of somebody, usually by hanging, by a crowd of people and without a trial.

I didn't think that still exist in today's world. You seldomly hear any of that happening. Unless you are in other countries.
This is just the beginning of the lynching.. it’s a process

I could tell a lefty the data on race violence and they will swear to GOD you are a racist! This subversion Needs to be stoped..

Blacks! Fcuk you! You weren’t to the only ones Lynched, Republicans were also.. and a high rate and now you vote with democrats when they are lying in your face! Shame on you. Don’t come to us for help.

Don't worry, Jits. When Conservatives are wrong, they are never forgiven. They can never apologize. Progs are wrong all the time and can apologize for it, it just makes them more likable to the Left.

Shouldn't this tough guy pseudo be in the "Badass" thread section? Now that a few people have had a few belts this afternoon.

I could tell a lefty the data on race violence and they will swear to GOD you are a racist! This subversion Needs to be stoped..

Blacks! Fcuk you! You weren’t to the only ones Lynched, Republicans were also.. and a high rate and now you vote with democrats when they are lying in your face! Shame on you. Don’t come to us for help.

The pigs that pushed the old man has been arrested....they will likely get off with a fine and probation but at least they are not free to live in peace.

• Banned

The pigs that pushed the old man has been arrested....they will likely get off with a fine and probation but at least they are not free to live in peace.
Your punishment of subversion will be far worse

I wish I had the energy to subvert...Alas, I did nothing wrong, deal with it.

Your worlds carry weight I suggest you get on your knees to American culture and beg for mercy

Your worlds carry weight I suggest you get on your knees to American culture and beg for mercy
Get real joker..Pigs hurt unarmed old man and I am the bad guy....Thanks for the laughs.

Get real joker..Pigs hurt unarmed old man and I am the bad guy....Thanks for the laughs.
The mayor called him a agitator he’s an 80-year-old hippie, what was he standing there in the first place for what is he protesting fake news? PLEASE BELIEVE ME BLACKS ARE UNDER ATTACK lol not according to the data haha

its FUCK jits......
I don’t like to use bad words

its FUCK jits......
I don’t like to use bad words
if you were thinking the word fuck you were using a bad word....

For doing their job? We aren’t in Europe Americans are tough rowdy bastards, We will not have a subversion, we don’t accept it .if you don’t like our culture be gone

They knocked the old dude down when they didn't have to. Because they knocked him down, he ended up with serious injuries. And, lastly, none of them stopped to check on the dude to see if he was okay. When I was part of the security force, we made sure that if they were in custody, they stayed alive and relatively unhurt.

As far as liking or not liking this culture, there are many things I like, but there are several (such as these incidents) that I don't. And no, that dude wasn't being rough or rowdy. He was simply standing there talking. By the way dude, I served this country over 20 years in the military, what have you done to make America a great place to be?

They knocked the old dude down when they didn't have to. Because they knocked him down, he ended up with serious injuries. And, lastly, none of them stopped to check on the dude to see if he was okay. When I was part of the security force, we made sure that if they were in custody, they stayed alive and relatively unhurt.

As far as liking or not liking this culture, there are many things I like, but there are several (such as these incidents) that I don't. And no, that dude wasn't being rough or rowdy. He was simply standing there talking. By the way dude, I served this country over 20 years in the military, what have you done to make America a great place to be?
Do you need a tampon? Awww he pushed him.. gtfo here h
This is America! Kick ass take names. Old ass hippe.. what if he protesting more whites getting attacked??? Lol

Forum List

Back