Americans should avoid travel to Canada amid COVID surge, U.S. CDC says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The Biden administration must have received the details about Canadas "system" and the risk it brings to America. For too long Canada and other allies have piggybacked off of Americas reputation, while being in essence a police state with "monarchy characteristics".

Last in the G20 in Access to Justice, last in the West in ICU beds per capita. I'm trying really hard to figure out any noble principle of liberty and Right to Self Determination in which Canada leads.

From what I am reading, this decision alone will sink countless travel agencies in Canada who are already on the brink of collapse.

To all the creepy Candians on here, some a little too interested in me, don't say I didn't warn you. The best is yet to come I'm sure...

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Monday advised against travel to Canada because of a rising number of COVID-19 cases.

70c8fc80

The CDC elevated its travel recommendation to “Level Four: Very High” for Canada, telling Americans they should avoid travel to its northern neighbor.

Last edited:
I’d love to go to Canada, in the summer.

We enjoy your capitalist money. Make sure to pick up a Soviet era "Tax me I'm Canadian" (or is it, "Oppress me I'm Canadian") T-shirt next time you visit. If it's grossly overpriced, the place is probably owned by the son of a cop.

We enjoy your capitalist money. Make sure to pick up a Soviet era "Tax me I'm Canadian" (or is it, "Oppress me I'm Canadian") T-shirt next time you visit. If it's grossly overpriced, the place is probably owned by the son of a cop.
I’ve been to Canada many times. Used to fish for Muskie on the Trent waterway, many years ago. Spent a lot of time in Toronto on business. Never been to Ottawa or Montreal. I would like to go there now but probably won’t, with the tyranny that Canada has become.

The Biden administration must have received the details about Canadas "system" and the risk it brings to America. For too long Canada and other allies have piggybacked off of Americas reputation, while being in essence a police state with "monarchy characteristics".

Last in the G20 in Access to Justice, last in the West in ICU beds per capita. I'm trying really hard to figure out any noble principle of liberty and Right to Self Determination in which Canada leads.

From what I am reading, this decision alone will sink countless travel agencies in Canada who are already on the brink of collapse.

To all the creepy Candians on here, some a little too interested in me, don't say I didn't warn you. The best is yet to come I'm sure...

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Monday advised against travel to Canada because of a rising number of COVID-19 cases.

70c8fc80

The CDC elevated its travel recommendation to “Level Four: Very High” for Canada, telling Americans they should avoid travel to its northern neighbor.
Hell where are all the democrats going to go when the next election doesn;t go their way?

Forum List

Back