Americans once again prove we're dumbing down fast

Wow, having a black president really warped your train of thought.

328 Million people. About 5,000 are demonstrating and about 1,000 are/were actively looting out of 328,000,000. The only person thinking this is indicative of America at large is you who clearly represents the dumbest of the nation.
The only person thinking this is indicative of America at large is you who clearly represents the dumbest of the nation.

Ferguson, Baltimore, now Minnesota.

It seems to be coming the norm.
You forgot Charlottesville where a bunch of white guys beat a black man to death. Or does that not count? #BLM.
You forgot Charlottesville where a bunch of white guys beat a black man to death.

Don't remember it.

Did a mob try to burn down the town afterwards?

candycorn

Thanks for taking the time to 'wow' my post.

now, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you expand on your Charlottesville comment?
Got tired of clicking off the pop ups.

got anything short and succinct?

Your attention span.

cute

I bring up riots, you bring up vague mentions of a vehicular homicide, and what ever happened in Jasper tx.

I dont' remember Jasper being on the national news for a major riot.

growing any other crops out there in Left Field?

You don't remember 3 white dudes dragging a black man to his death in Jasper?

Did they burn down the town afterwards?
No. Still shocking you don't recall the dragging death.
Still shocking you don't recall the dragging death.

It didn't come to mind, because it didn't start a nationally covered riot.

Same with the black guy getting beat down, or the vehicular homicide in Charlotesville.

why do you constantly deflect and derail?

So the black guy getting chased down and beaten was......what would you call that exactly.....if not a riot?

It happened in the middle of a riot.

It didn't START the riot.

Huge distinction.... NOT!!!

Somehow what you called a riot just now didn't make your list of cities that had riots.

Remember when you said...

"Ferguson, Baltimore, now Minnesota."

Shocking how Charlottesville slipped your mind. Well...not so shocking really considering who was doing the rioting--your buddies:

View attachment 343248

View attachment 343249

View attachment 343250

View attachment 343251

Gee, what do all of the rioters have in common? #veryfinepeople

Still misquoting Trump?

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

the riot in Charlottesville didn't start because the kid ran over a woman with his car, it didn't start because some punks beat up a black kid.

It started because antifa and the white supremacists got in each others faces.

The very fine people; were they the ones with the Nazi Flags or the Tiki Torches?

You're lying

328 Million people. About 5,000 are demonstrating and about 1,000 are/were actively looting out of 328,000,000. The only person thinking this is indicative of America at large is you who clearly represents the dumbest of the nation.
The only person thinking this is indicative of America at large is you who clearly represents the dumbest of the nation.

You forgot Charlottesville where a bunch of white guys beat a black man to death. Or does that not count? #BLM.
You forgot Charlottesville where a bunch of white guys beat a black man to death.

Don't remember it.

candycorn

now, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you expand on your Charlottesville comment?

Your attention span.

cute

I bring up riots, you bring up vague mentions of a vehicular homicide, and what ever happened in Jasper tx.

Same with the black guy getting beat down, or the vehicular homicide in Charlotesville.

So the black guy getting chased down and beaten was......what would you call that exactly.....if not a riot?

Somehow what you called a riot just now didn't make your list of cities that had riots.

Shocking how Charlottesville slipped your mind. Well...not so shocking really considering who was doing the rioting--your buddies:

View attachment 343248

View attachment 343249

View attachment 343250

View attachment 343251

Still misquoting Trump?

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

the riot in Charlottesville didn't start because the kid ran over a woman with his car, it didn't start because some punks beat up a black kid.

And that wasn't included in your list of riots why exactly? It was more recent than Ferguson and Baltimore....

Have trouble reading?

It didn't start the same way the other 3 did.

Ahh. Also the rioters were white. That doesn’t fit the conserve-hate-ive narrative now does it?

Quick question; is there ever a good reason to riot?

Don't remember it.

candycorn

Your attention span.

cute

View attachment 343248

View attachment 343249

View attachment 343250

View attachment 343251

Still misquoting Trump?

And that wasn't included in your list of riots why exactly? It was more recent than Ferguson and Baltimore....

Have trouble reading?

It didn't start the same way the other 3 did.

Ahh. Also the rioters were white. That doesn’t fit the conserve-hate-ive narrative now does it?

Quick question; is there ever a good reason to riot?

Still trolling, still derailing.

(and no to your question)

Forum List

Back