Americans for safe access legally challenge DEA misinformation about pot

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Americans for Safe Access Legally Challenge DEA Misinformation about Pot – High Times

If teenagers can sue the federal government over its insufficient action on climate change, why can’t a non-profit petition the U.S. Justice Department to require the DEA to stop issuing false and misleading information about weed?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Well why not even young kids know when the laws are total bs because they have parents who can teach them how we have all been sold down the river. So the story goes. Pot is has been proven over and over again . Thousands of kids stop having seizures thanks to a CBD oil which does not contain anything to get peopel high. But the FEDS want you to believe it does.
Why once again big pharma will financially start to sink if they take the cover off the lie they've fed ppl for the past 4-6 decades now. We've been heavily indoctrinated into thinking pot is sooooo bad.
It's a gawd damn plant, and so is half the prescribed meds most people are popping on a daily basis which by the way are becoming more addictive than any other drug. The medical field awww you gotta love the LEGAL HIGH given the excuse of my doc. gave it to me , so i'm not stoned, i'm not addicted.. WAKE UP you been had.

The next question people should ask is decades of being told Pot wasn't medicine then why does the DEA have a patent on it, and yeah yeah Google shows the patent and snopes will say it is false that is pure, pure bs when people know how to research other than SNOPES or MSM bs. how else do you think they will feed you misinformation.

Last edited:
Americans for Safe Access Legally Challenge DEA Misinformation about Pot – High Times

If teenagers can sue the federal government over its insufficient action on climate change, why can’t a non-profit petition the U.S. Justice Department to require the DEA to stop issuing false and misleading information about weed?
Well why not even young kids know when the laws are total bs because they have parents who can teach them how we have all been sold down the river. So the story goes. Pot is has been proven over and over again . Thousands of kids stop having seizures thanks to a CBD oil which does not contain anything to get peopel high. But the FEDS want you to believe it does.
Why once again big pharma will financially start to sink if they take the cover off the lie they've fed ppl for the past 4-6 decades now. We've been heavily indoctrinated into thinking pot is sooooo bad.
It's a gawd damn plant, and so is half the prescribed meds most people are popping on a daily basis which by the way are becoming more addictive than any other drug. The medical field awww you gotta love the LEGAL HIGH given the excuse of my doc. gave it to me , so i'm not stoned, i'm not addicted.. WAKE UP you been had.
THC is a debilitating, anxiety and depression inducing substance with lifelong consequences. As long as people are made aware of the risks and are held accountable anytime they smoke their pot in a common setting (and are held legally accountable as a result) then go for it.
You smoke it around me and I pepper spray you, hit you with a baseball bat, shoot you, whatever it takes to make you stop in order to protect and defend myself. I refuse to be held hostage by ignorance.

• Banned

THC is a debilitating, anxiety and depression inducing substance with lifelong consequences. As long as people are made aware of the risks and are held accountable anytime they smoke their pot in a common setting (and are held legally accountable as a result) then go for it.
You smoke it around me and I pepper spray you, hit you with a baseball bat, shoot you, whatever it takes to make you stop in order to protect and defend myself. I refuse to be held hostage by ignorance.

Try watching the video I just included in the post...........

It has medicinal purposes the Government makes billions off prescribed medicine why do you think you've been taught all the bad things heard during the war on drugs.

upload_2016-12-23_13-42-31.png

Patents Related to Medical Marijuana from Cannabis International

upload_2016-12-23_13-43-13.png

• Banned

COCAINE AND XANAX AMONG THE NATION’S LEADING KILLERS

Pointing out bad drugs doesn't make other bad drugs any safer.

do you do the same thing with people smoking cigarettes around you?...just asking....

• Banned

Pointing out bad drugs doesn't make other bad drugs any safer.

Unwrap your indoctrination ------- as usual a trendy misses the points.
1. The Gov. legalizes the hell our of PRESCRIBED MEDS
2. But makes a plant ILLEGAL
3. The plant has multiple healing benefits
4. Most of the drugs handed out by your LEGAL MEDICAL field are just that LEGAL they get you stoned more than pot, they eat away at your other organs after time on them, they are more easily accepted to be given out like candy why because it's LEGAL there are more ADDICTS in this COUNTRY because of it and it has nothing to do with pot............
The addictions are higher on prescribed meds than illegal drugs.

Warp those little brains with pot. The kids are autistic already how much worse off can they be?

If he wants to use drugs on his kid, has he considered heroin?

The war on drugs worked so well , that there isn't a drop of illegal drugs in the US at all. Just like guns ban the guns watch all those guns go bye bye LOL>

It was in 1971 that President Nixon declared drugs to be America's "public enemy number one." After more than four decades, we want to know, did the war on drugs work?

Learn More:
Drug War Statistics
http://www.drugpolicy.org/drug-war-st...
"Amount spent annually in the U.S. on the war on drugs: More than $51,000,000,000"

The Price and Purity of Illicit Drugs: 1981 Through the Second Quarter of 2003
https://www.ncjrs.gov/ondcppubs/publi...
"This report extends, improves, and augments previous estimates of trends in the price and purity of five major illicit drugs-powder cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin, d-methamphetamine, and marijuana-using data from the 1981-2003 Drug Enforcement Administration's (DEA's) System to Retrieve Information from Drug Evidence (STRIDE) database."

Prisoners in 2011
http://bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p11.pdf
"During 2011, the number of prisoners under the jurisdiction of state and federal correctional authorities declined by 0.9%, from 1,613,803 to 1,598,780."

Watch More:
The Life Of An Eight Ball Of Cocaine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed0l4...

Subscribe to TestTube Daily!
http://bitly.com/1iLOHml

Forum List

Back