Americans DONT believe global warming is man-made!!

']
tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3.jpg
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']']And 33% of Americans believe evolution is bogus. All the polls demonstrate is that there are a lot of stupid Americans. If you had cancer, would you base your treatment decision upon the advice of trained physicians, or upon the random opinions of plumbers and grocery store clerks?
']

']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']I agree..........one would expect that maybe 10% of the country would believe this scam but there are still enough zombies out there that are easily duped with the rigged science. Fascinating.[/URL]

Well, at least you have the comfort of being in the majority of people who aren't qualified to have an opinion.[/URL][/URL][/URL]

And those with don't give a shit since they never offer up solutions.

Solutions? There are no solutions. I don't stick my head in a bucket of sand just because the facts are unpleasant. That climate change is happening is obvious. That it is man made is also obvious and supported by just about every qualified scientist on the planet. I know that isn't what you want to think is true, so of course you will think it false. That is the other unpleasant fact. Your approach to this obvious problem is human. You believe it isn't there and belief is stronger than reality for humans.

We aren't approaching the cliff. We've already gone over the cliff. We are going to hit the ground no matter what we do. It's going to be messy. But all that is going to happen until that time is a lot of arguing about whether the ground exists. Try to enjoy the view on the way down.
dude, I know you ain't got any solutions. You also don't have any proof that anything is wrong. And the fact you don't care begs the question why you're here? I'm just saying if you accept it you accept it. What is your actual goal? Just curious what the lazy man thinks!

What I have is the position of the vast majority of qualified scientists. I accept the opinions of people who are qualified to have an opinion over those who aren't. If you are actually looking for proof (and I seriously question that you are) then you need to look to those people - not yet another person who isn't qualified.

My goal is the same goal you have. To express my opinion. At least I assume that is your goal. Do you have another one?

']

']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']I agree..........one would expect that maybe 10% of the country would believe this scam but there are still enough zombies out there that are easily duped with the rigged science. Fascinating.[/URL]

Well, at least you have the comfort of being in the majority of people who aren't qualified to have an opinion.[/URL][/URL][/URL]

Solutions? There are no solutions. I don't stick my head in a bucket of sand just because the facts are unpleasant. That climate change is happening is obvious. That it is man made is also obvious and supported by just about every qualified scientist on the planet. I know that isn't what you want to think is true, so of course you will think it false. That is the other unpleasant fact. Your approach to this obvious problem is human. You believe it isn't there and belief is stronger than reality for humans.

We aren't approaching the cliff. We've already gone over the cliff. We are going to hit the ground no matter what we do. It's going to be messy. But all that is going to happen until that time is a lot of arguing about whether the ground exists. Try to enjoy the view on the way down.
dude, I know you ain't got any solutions. You also don't have any proof that anything is wrong. And the fact you don't care begs the question why you're here? I'm just saying if you accept it you accept it. What is your actual goal? Just curious what the lazy man thinks!

What I have is the position of the vast majority of qualified scientists. I accept the opinions of people who are qualified to have an opinion over those who aren't. If you are actually looking for proof (and I seriously question that you are) then you need to look to those people - not yet another person who isn't qualified.

My goal is the same goal you have. To express my opinion. At least I assume that is your goal. Do you have another one?
Yes I do, I want and expect someone who makes a claim to provide empirical evidence that such is real. Climate has changed before humans were here and will when we're gone again. If you really believe man can change weather, someone has bamboozled you. But you have every right to believe whatever you like, I don't really care. I care that someone thinks I ought to believe as they do. I don't take the word of someone who makes claims that climate has consensus, when it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious it isn't. And those are the ones you believe in. That isn't science. Science never uses words like consensus.

Sea level hasn't risen, ice hasn't melted gone in the polar regions, all of what your faith based scientists stated is happening. it isn't. I can prove it with you going to the Cryosphere U of I web site. you can see that natural weather is happening.

Yes I do, I want and expect someone who makes a claim to provide empirical evidence that such is real. Climate has changed before humans were here and will when we're gone again. If you really believe man can change weather, someone has bamboozled you. But you have every right to believe whatever you like, I don't really care. I care that someone thinks I ought to believe as they do. I don't take the word of someone who makes claims that climate has consensus, when it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious it isn't. And those are the ones you believe in. That isn't science. Science never uses words like consensus.

Sea level hasn't risen, ice hasn't melted gone in the polar regions, all of what your faith based scientists stated is happening. it isn't. I can prove it with you going to the Cryosphere U of I web site. you can see that natural weather is happening.

Uh huh. The claim I have made is the vast majority of qualified scientists agree that global warming is happening and is related to human activity. That is a fact. Beyond that, I have no expectations to change anyone's mind. You will believe whatever confirms your own world view. Enjoy it.

Uh huh. The claim I have made is the vast majority of qualified scientists agree that global warming is happening and is related to human activity. That is a fact. Beyond that, I have no expectations to change anyone's mind. You will believe whatever confirms your own world view. Enjoy it.
Now see there you go, you are not making an opinion, you are making claims of fact and sir you are grossly wrong. And what is meant by qualified? Who are they? And what evidence have you seen, and if you haven't I'll let you know that there isn't any. Go to any sketics site and read the actual links that skepticscience won't publish.

here prediction by those qualified scientists you wish to kiss the feet of:
Credit MRCNewBusters:

FLASHBACK ABC s 08 Prediction NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015

Abstract:

"New York City underwater? Gas over $9 a gallon? A carton of milk costs almost $13? Welcome to June 12, 2015. Or at least that was the wildly-inaccurate version of 2015 predicted by ABC News exactly seven years ago. Appearing on Good Morning America in 2008, Bob Woodruff hyped Earth 2100, a special that pushed apocalyptic predictions of the then-futuristic 2015. - See more at: FLASHBACK ABC s 08 Prediction NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015"

Now see there you go, you are not making an opinion, you are making claims of fact and sir you are grossly wrong. And what is meant by qualified? Who are they? And what evidence have you seen, and if you haven't I'll let you know that there isn't any. Go to any sketics site and read the actual links that skepticscience won't publish.

I think I have already told you that I go to the positions of people who are qualified to have an opinion. You are certainly free to only accept the opinions of those who are willing to tell you what you want to hear. That is your choice. Ultimately, it doesn't make any difference.

I think I have already told you that I go to the positions of people who are qualified to have an opinion. You are certainly free to only accept the opinions of those who are willing to tell you what you want to hear. That is your choice. Ultimately, it doesn't make any difference.
it takes people like me to ensure the idiots you like to follow are challenged. And so far, I haven't seen one of your qualified peeps prove their position. hmmmm.. I guess that doesn't matter to you. Qualified is a very big word and means quite a lot or doesn't mean a thing. What it is the folks you follow are qualified in is the real problem for me. Find a qualified someone outside taking government money making the same claim as yours then come back and discuss. Look up Judith Curry. She is as qualified as any of yours. Find out what she has to say. It's not that difficult to do. Unless you simply don't care. And again, seems pointless here.

it takes people like me to ensure the idiots you like to follow are challenged. And so far, I haven't seen one of your qualified peeps prove their position. hmmmm.. I guess that doesn't matter to you. Qualified is a very big word and means quite a lot or doesn't mean a thing. What it is the folks you follow are qualified in is the real problem for me. Find a qualified someone outside taking government money making the same claim as yours then come back and discuss. Look up Judith Curry. She is as qualified as any of yours. Find out what she has to say. It's not that difficult to do. Unless you simply don't care. And again, seems pointless here.

You aren't qualified for the job you want to take on. I'm familiar with Dr. Curry and it would seem you are not. Her issue is with the process, not the overall conclusion. You should actually read her blog. I don't mean scan through it looking for quotes you can use. Actually read it.

You aren't qualified for the job you want to take on. I'm familiar with Dr. Curry and it would seem you are not. Her issue is with the process, not the overall conclusion. You should actually read her blog. I don't mean scan through it looking for quotes you can use. Actually read it.
And yet some of her thoughts for you. Credit Skooks.
And look what Dr Judith Curry says abut "the greenhouse effect"!!!

"Yet in contemporary research on matters to do with climate change, and despite enormous expenditure, not one serious attempt has been made to check the veracity of the numerous assumptions involved in greenhouse theory by actual experimentation. The one modern, definitive experiment, the search for the signature of the green house effect has failed totally."

Hmmm..........doesn't quite conform with the BS links and statements endorsed by several of the alarmist talking heads in this forum!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Pseudo-science touted as real science is ghey:gay:

Science without method Climate Etc.

PS....lets remember.....Dr Judith Curry was the darling of every AGW nutter in here until she went against the alarmist view.......then they all discarded her and call her a fake now!!

"Yet in contemporary research on matters to do with climate change, and despite enormous expenditure, not one serious attempt has been made to check the veracity of the numerous assumptions involved in greenhouse theory by actual experimentation. The one modern, definitive experiment, the search for the signature of the green house effect has failed totally."

Hmmm..........doesn't quite conform with the BS links and statements endorsed by several of the alarmist talking heads in this forum!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

PS....lets remember.....Dr Judith Curry was the darling of every AGW nutter in here until she went against the alarmist view.......then they all discarded her and call her a fake now!!

And do you go to her blog to see what she is actually saying? Of course not. You go somewhere else to get one little quote out of context. I told you, you aren't qualified for the job you want to take on.

And do you go to her blog to see what she is actually saying? Of course not. You go somewhere else to get one little quote out of context. I told you, you aren't qualified for the job you want to take on.
ahhhhh, the old I'm better than you are impersonation, ah, but you're not. What is it you got that you think you know more of than me off her web site? Go link to it, let's see this info you think you have. Everyone whose anyone already knows that she swapped camps. So you can pull old data that says something different than what she believes today, but she is the smartest one out there at the moment.

Yale University this time.....with another kick to the nut sacks of the AGW community of k00ks!!!

Less Than Half of Americans Believe Climate Change is Man-Made RealClearEnergy

Funniest about this? We consistently see posts in here from mental cases like global warming religion bozo Mamooth who state the skeptics are a "fringe cult" and "out of their minds".

Hmmmm...............really??!!:coffee:

Jackasses............after 20+ years still haven't made the case!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Must not be true then, if less than half of Americans believe it.

BTW, did Barrack Obama win a majority?

BTW, did you catch the part that stated that Judith Curry doesn't believe the greenhouse theory is proven? Just curious if your wit picked that up. That isn't process, that is lack of evidence to a theory, which my friend, is my issue as well. so again, as I stated above, do any of your so called qualified scientists provide any factual information or just opinion?

Yale University this time.....with another kick to the nut sacks of the AGW community of k00ks!!!

Funniest about this? We consistently see posts in here from mental cases like global warming religion bozo Mamooth who state the skeptics are a "fringe cult" and "out of their minds".

Jackasses............after 20+ years still haven't made the case!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

and more, he got the vote of those who voted twice and he won the vote of those buried as well. So he got the dead vote that catapulted him over the top. Don't think that people don't know that democrats vote in more than one city.

But that is not true.
Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis - Forbes
A strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem.

Another interesting aspect of this new survey is that it reports on the beliefs of scientists themselves rather than bureaucrats who often publish alarmist statements without polling their member scientists. We now have meteorologists, geoscientists and engineers all reporting that they are skeptics of an asserted global warming crisis, yet the bureaucrats of these organizations frequently suck up to the media and suck up to government grant providers by trying to tell us the opposite of what their scientist members actually believe.

But that is not true.
Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis - Forbes
A strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem.

Another interesting aspect of this new survey is that it reports on the beliefs of scientists themselves rather than bureaucrats who often publish alarmist statements without polling their member scientists. We now have meteorologists, geoscientists and engineers all reporting that they are skeptics of an asserted global warming crisis, yet the bureaucrats of these organizations frequently suck up to the media and suck up to government grant providers by trying to tell us the opposite of what their scientist members actually believe.
Agreed, even Judith Curry was involved in a study and the APS sent her their write up and she was shocked at the results of the paper. had nothing close to what was discussed. Here read it.

credit Climate Etc.:
Draft APS Statement on Climate Change Climate Etc.

abstract:
"JC message to APS POPA: no one cares about your political preferences in the climate change debate. You have demonstrated that you bring nothing intellectually to the table (once Koonin and Rosner left). You simply have no business issuing a policy statement on climate change. You have embarrassed the APS membership."

and more, he got the vote of those who voted twice and he won the vote of those buried as well. So he got the dead vote that catapulted him over the top. Don't think that people don't know that democrats vote in more than one city.

You really are an idiot.

You really are an idiot.
who speaks the truth. Dude I don't care what you call me, I know what I know. Can anyone prove it is another story, but, it is what it is.

Democrats are the most underhanded bunch of k00ks in the country. Ask the senators of Wisconsin who fled their state to avoid a vote on Unions. yep them types.

Let's ask Pelosi and harry Reid. Hmmmm, back door Obamacare, proof of their underhanded tactics.

Forum List

Back