Americans Brutally Rejecting VP Kamala Harris

For my money? The fact that her family, as shortly removed as her great grandparents, owned slaves, and then she comes out beating on the citizenry of America about institutional racism, and the need for reparations. . . after her chosen career choice? wtf?!

The point, here, is that The Whore has claimed a lot of political capital on the basis of being “black”, when anyone who is not blind can see that she is not. And further, she's tried to claim to be part of a group, and an ally of that group, when, in fact, she is more closely tied to the enemies of that group than she is to that group itself.

Her entire career has been based on lies and corruption.

She was chosen for her skin color, not her intelligence and morals

I find it amusing that the biggest fans of Trump, a man who is known for his womanizing, have the gall to talk about morals.
Did Trump become President by engaging in sexual intercourse with politicians?

Oh, so exploiting someone, cheating on multiple spouses ect ect is ok, because he did not gain from it?

You have a different definition of "morality" than I do. At least Kamala was single when she was doing all she did.
kum-inme is nothing but a home wrecking WHORE...

Who is the presumptive 2024 GOP nominee? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

Why are you trying to change the topic of the thread? Beuller? Anyone?
. . . I think we both know why. . .

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

Who is the presumptive 2024 GOP nominee? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

Why are you trying to change the topic of the thread? Beuller? Anyone?
. . . I think we both know why. . .

iu

:auiqs.jpg:
Its going to be fun bringing this back up if the Vice President gets to run against your blob.
"my blob," huh?

nah, it ain't my blob, it's YOUR lover boy. . . . ;)

You know you secretly lust after him Candy. . . that is why you call him names, like a little school girl, with the crush you have.

"The Economist/YouGov poll found that 48% to 41% had an unfavorable view of her.

While the poll was split along party lines, with Democrats having a 74 % favorable versus 19% unfavorable, and Republicans 84 % unfavorable versus 12 % favorable, it was the independent opinion of Harris that showing an unfavorable opinion of her, 57% to 32%.

That means one in 5 Democrats polled deemed her unfavorable, as did nearly 3 in 5 independents, as the Washington Examiner observed."

Harris was forced to drop out of the Democrat Presidential Nomination race because only 2% of DEMOCRATS wanted Harris to be their President....WHEN Joe won the election Harris was forced down the collective throats of Republicans, Democrats, and even Joe Biden.

Black woman bad!

LOL

Forum List

Back