Americans Brutally Rejecting VP Kamala Harris

I, personally, do not see her gaining positions of power from her activities. . . but then? I have not done research into that topic. They just as well may have been work place romances. Do we know for sure there were not other equally qualified candidates? :dunno:

Harris made it to where she was pre-election by screwing Willie Brown, supporting terrorists Antifa / BLM, and by being endeared to the Far Left Democrat Extremist.

She was too left even for the Democrats, as 98% of DEMOCRATS rejected Harris during the nomination race - rejected her soundly.

She has shirked both Czar positions / tasks Biden has given her. She has done nothing about the border / southern invasion and loss of sovereignty, allowing Cartels to control the border and resolve the re ord-setting drug, human, & child trafficking Biden is facilitating because she made it clear pre-election that she wants open borders, ICE dissolved, & theUSBP defunded.

Sex got her just so far, but her far leftis extremist ideology and agenda git her on Joe's ticke, against Joe's wishes it has been reported.

And the latest polls show even the majority of DEMOCRATS ... STILL ... want nothing to do with her.
I’m not a Kamala fan but you are completely off your rocker

The poll numbers that drove Harris out of the DNC nomination race don't lie...

Just like the recent poll that shows the same Democrats who opposed / disliked her then still hate her now.
I was never asked but if I had been polled then my vote would not have supported Harris. But I don’t hate her and I don’t agree with most of the disgusting points you make about her. You’re a dishonest troll, nothing more

Here you HYPOCRITES go again back and forth about morals. Both parties are full of immoral people. That is a known fact. Your spin attempts are epic fails.

I, personally, do not see her gaining positions of power from her activities. . . but then? I have not done research into that topic. They just as well may have been work place romances. Do we know for sure there were not other equally qualified candidates? :dunno:

Harris made it to where she was pre-election by screwing Willie Brown, supporting terrorists Antifa / BLM, and by being endeared to the Far Left Democrat Extremist.

She was too left even for the Democrats, as 98% of DEMOCRATS rejected Harris during the nomination race - rejected her soundly.

She has shirked both Czar positions / tasks Biden has given her. She has done nothing about the border / southern invasion and loss of sovereignty, allowing Cartels to control the border and resolve the re ord-setting drug, human, & child trafficking Biden is facilitating because she made it clear pre-election that she wants open borders, ICE dissolved, & theUSBP defunded.

Sex got her just so far, but her far leftis extremist ideology and agenda git her on Joe's ticke, against Joe's wishes it has been reported.

And the latest polls show even the majority of DEMOCRATS ... STILL ... want nothing to do with her.
I can agree with most of that. . . except the narrative that sex got her some of her positions. I cannot really say that if she hadn't had sex with Brown, that he would have given those opportunities to someone else.

Who else?

I cannot say that this relationship wasn't a workplace romance and that it wasn't real.
That’s because you’re looking at the situation with objectivity while Easy is just here to troll

I can agree with most of that. . . except the narrative that sex got her some of her positions. I cannot really say that if she hadn't had sex with Brown, that he would have given those opportunities to someone else.

Who else?

I cannot say that this relationship wasn't a workplace romance and that it wasn't real.
That’s because you’re looking at the situation with objectivity while Easy is just here to troll
That's not true.

Easy consumes his preferred media, and that is the narrative they push. The narrative the other side addresses? They just ignore the issue.

We are all Americans, well, most of us. And we all have the best interests of the nation at heart. We all have mothers, fathers, children, friends, etc. We all have much more in common than different.

. . . the amount of false paradigm pushed about Trump? Those were far far more proliferate, and much harder to debunk and disabuse folks of.

Who else?

Name-calling and insulting is a tactic used by snowflakes when they can't debunk what is being reported. Snowflakes are named for being so easily offended by reality / the truth, like you.

Who else?

That's not true.

Easy consumes his preferred media, and that is the narrative they push. The narrative the other side addresses? They just ignore the issue.

We are all Americans, well, most of us. And we all have the best interests of the nation at heart. We all have mothers, fathers, children, friends, etc. We all have much more in common than different.

. . . the amount of false paradigm pushed about Trump? Those were far far more proliferate, and much harder to debunk and disabuse folks of.
I don’t care if he is tuning into media that tells him our VP is a whore that screwed her way to the top... that doesn’t make it true and it doesn’t mean he isnt trolling with the way he comes out here to engage about it. Do you honestly think Easy wants to debate these issues? No he wants to degrade and trash Kamala and he is doing so in a dishonest and hyperbolic way. That’s trolling. I appreciate you bringing the discussion back to a civil and objective realm but I don’t get why you defend Easy

Who else?

Name-calling and insulting is a tactic used by snowflakes when they can't debunk what is being reported. Snowflakes are named for being so easily offended by reality / the truth, like you.
Remember that next time you call Kamala a whore smart guy. I’ll remind you of this the next time you name call. We can both strive to be better people.

Don’t think the irony was lost on me afyer you dissed name calling and then immediately proceeded to name call... snowflake

Who else?

Remember that next time you call Kamala a whore smart guy. I’ll remind you of this the next time you name call. We can both strive to be better people.

Don’t think the irony was lost on me afyer you dissed name calling and then immediately proceeded to name call... snowflake
Harris earned that title, as it has been factually substantiated. Your name calling comes from being an ignorant, easily offended snowflake child.

Who else?

Harris earned that title, as it has been factually substantiated. Your name calling comes from being an ignorant, easily offended snowflake child.
I’m sure in your mind everybody you call a name and insult has “earned” it. Grow up

You ended your post acting like a snowflake again. Nice one

Who else?

That's not true.

I don’t care if he is tuning into media that tells him our VP is a whore that screwed her way to the top... that doesn’t make it true and it doesn’t mean he isnt trolling with the way he comes out here to engage about it. Do you honestly think Easy wants to debate these issues? No he wants to degrade and trash Kamala and he is doing so in a dishonest and hyperbolic way. That’s trolling. I appreciate you bringing the discussion back to a civil and objective realm but I don’t get why you defend Easy
If you define what he is doing about Kamala as trolling. . .

. . . then 95% of what the left does when it engages in what passes as conversation about Trump is trolling.

Stop being disingenuous.

Klobuchar really fukt up warren with that "he's gonna pick a black woman" line

Hahaha

She would have made an alright president. Pretending like she's baking cookies while she's playing to extend the empire's reach. I could see it
She was the only candidate that could have won legitimately, but she was BLM'd out. White women have no future in the DNC, wonder how long it will take them to figure that out?

Hahaha

She would have made an alright president. Pretending like she's baking cookies while she's playing to extend the empire's reach. I could see it
She was the only candidate that could have won legitimately, but she was BLM'd out. White women have no future in the DNC, wonder how long it will take them to figure that out?

Well i mean it was white women sniping at each otehr that prevented a white woman from becoming VP

Women tend to undercut each other irrelevant of their race, that's why all women business don't work. Turns out women don't like other women in a work setting

Just hte nature of feminine interaction.

A fucking mess

Who else?

That's not true.

. . . then 95% of what the left does when it engages in what passes as conversation about Trump is trolling.

Stop being disingenuous.
I wouldn’t disagree with you there, well 95% is a lot but I’m sure it is a large percentage. Most on the Left have extreme disdain for Trump and many do troll Trump supporters, especially on message boards and social media

Hahaha

Well i mean it was white women sniping at each otehr that prevented a white woman from becoming VP

Women tend to undercut each other irrelevant of their race, that's why all women business don't work. Turns out women don't like other women in a work setting

A fucking mess
Not really, it was two things that ended Klobucher, that whole Spanish TV hostess totally trashing her in that one debate, and BLM trashing her.

Hahaha

A fucking mess
Not really, it was two things that ended Klobucher, that whole Spanish TV hostess totally trashing her in that one debate, and BLM trashing her.

No kobucher ended warren's bid for VP

it was warren lor klobuchar until klobuchar had issues with being a former DA and not prosecuting Chauvin. Which meant she was never going to be VP as soon as Floyd died.

No one even had to say anything to her, Kobuchar knew she had fucked up

Then just brought down warren with her for the fun of it.

Who else?

That's not true.

Stop being disingenuous.
I wouldn’t disagree with you there, well 95% is a lot but I’m sure it is a large percentage. Most on the Left have extreme disdain for Trump and many do troll Trump supporters, especially on message boards and social media
Generally, I don't blame folks, they just parrot their preferred media.

2024 looks like a lock for the GOP. All the dems will have is either an 82 year old Xiden, or "Heels Up" Kamala.
I hope you are right

But nothing in politics is ever a lock

Who else?

That's not true.

Stop being disingenuous.
Generally, I don't blame folks, they just parrot their preferred media.
I don’t blame folks for parroting talking points, I enjoy questioning them and challenging them with questions and alternative perspectives... but the language used and tone taken is everybody’s choice. People like Easy spew inflammatory and hyperbolic vitriol on a daily basis. That’s what separates his trolling from those who are simply debating policy, facts and alternative facts

Forum List

Back