Americans are going into the 6th straight year of election overkill.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Isn't anyone else getting burned out on it ?
Through pretty much all of 2015 until the election of Trump in 2016, then the 2 year witch hunt
the Democrats still haven't given up on, straight into these pathetic debates we've been witnessing, as well as pushing out the most progressive candidate, Tulsi Gabbard.

So by November 2020, shaping up to be the biggest turnout ever for a POTUS race, but also marking the end of 6 years of non-stop election coverage - and that's not even counting the midterms. I don't know about you guys, but I'll be glad when Trump finally gets reelected and we can move on.

Brace for a Voter-Turnout Tsunami
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/06/2020-election-voter-turnout-could-be-record-breaking/591607/

Through pretty much all of 2015 until the election of Trump in 2016, then the 2 year witch hunt
the Democrats still haven't given up on, straight into these pathetic debates we've been witnessing, as well as pushing out the most progressive candidate, Tulsi Gabbard.

So by November 2020, shaping up to be the biggest turnout ever for a POTUS race, but also marking the end of 6 years of non-stop election coverage - and that's not even counting the midterms. I don't know about you guys, but I'll be glad when Trump finally gets reelected and we can move on.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/06/2020-election-voter-turnout-could-be-record-breaking/591607/

Think about it:
  • If Trump was actually doing poorly, the Left would be delighted not angry at his actions.
  • If the Democrats actually had the ironclad proof of Russian collusion they swore they had, they wouldn't be trying to open yet more investigations.
  • If the floor had actually fallen out on support for Trump they claim, they wouldn't be sweating bullets still trying to destroy his credibility.
  • And if any of the 20 of their candidates actually had any new, clear message for taking America forward which wasn't simply a rehashing of the same, old, tired, rhetorical promises, they would be 99% focused on getting that message out rather than running around trying to claim Trump a dangerous madman.

Crap, I was basically burned out by politics when Bush II was president.

When it came down to Bush v Kerry in 2004, I knew we were screwed .
It wasn't that, I lived in Northern Virginia for 35 years, worked first with the DNC then later the RNC after I became fed up with the DNC's hypocrisy and dirty tactics. Didn't take me long to figure out the RNC was doing the exact same thing, that's when I started campaigning for Ming the Merciless, real transparency in government........
Oh when I worked with the DNC and RNC those weren't my full time jobs.

It wasn't that, I lived in Northern Virginia for 35 years, worked first with the DNC then later the RNC after I became fed up with the DNC's hypocrisy and dirty tactics. Didn't take me long to figure out the RNC was doing the exact same thing, that's when I started campaigning for Ming the Merciless, real transparency in government........
That's the area that recently passed Silicon Valley as having the most millionaires.
There are definitely some nice houses up in those hills.

As for voting, I've been mostly Green Party since 1996, but got fooled by Obama in 2008 like a lot of folks. ( Maybe Romney would have been worse in some way ? )

Last edited:
That's the area that recently passed Silicon Valley as having the most millionaires.
There are definitely some nice houses up in those hills.

As for voting, I've been mostly Green Party since 1996, but got fooled by Obama in 2008 like a lot of folks. ( Maybe Romney would have been worse in some way ? )
Knew all of them, didn't trust a single one.

I don't want to put you on the spot, but what do you think about the
Seth Rich murder ? A right wing "conspiracy theory" or a really big cover up ?
And if it's a cover up, do you think the Rich family was bought off ? They're suing Fox but are they really or is the DNC behind it ? I think the Rich's were probably paid around 8 figures.

lol. I thought Dubya was the greatest. I'm a bird enthusiast, and his total cleanup of brownfields got the attention of Ducks Unlimited who gave him some kind of annual award for outstanding environmental caring for birds. Now, I can't even find it online. Well, people can erase things that happened off computers, but they can't take away people's memories, that I know of, except for omitting what they do not want the public to know. Right now, the left is on a merciless mission to wipe conservatives off the face of the earth. And they do not play fair.

The brownfields were industrial waste sites that tended to decimate bird populations in the area. Birds return to where they were born and raised, then migrated seasonally to warmer climes. Ducks and geese travel from far to arrive at a place they can survive and have plenty of chow and water available. The brownfields poisoned the waters, and many birds back then got sick and died from brownfield pollution. It was a sad day for ducks when the brownfields were everywhere. And nobody misses them. It was good to read the posts on this thread. Good night, all. It's 2:34 am. here. lol!

Last edited:
lol. I thought Dubya was the greatest. I'm a bird enthusiast, and his total cleanup of brownfields got the attention of Ducks Unlimited who gave him some kind of annual award for outstanding environmental caring for birds. Now, I can't even find it online. Well, people can erase things that happened off computers, but they can't take away people's memories, that I know of, except for omitting what they do not want the public to know. Right now, the left is on a merciless mission to wipe conservatives off the face of the earth. And they do not play fair.

The brownfields were industrial waste sites that tended to decimate bird populations in the area. Birds return to where they were born and raised, then migrated seasonally to warmer climes. Ducks and geese travel from far to arrive at a place they can survive and have plenty of chow and water available. The brownfields poisoned the waters, and many birds back then got sick and died from brownfield pollution. It was a sad day for ducks when the brownfields were everywhere. And nobody misses them. It was good to read the posts on this thread. Good night, all. It's 2:34 am. here. lol!
He tells a funny Dick Cheney story.

I don't want to put you on the spot, but what do you think about the
Seth Rich murder ? A right wing "conspiracy theory" or a really big cover up ?
And if it's a cover up, do you think the Rich family was bought off ? They're suing Fox but are they really or is the DNC behind it ? I think the Rich's were probably paid around 8 figures.
Never thought about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back