Americans are close to losing everything our ancestors fought & died for

I’m going to attack polices destroying my city
You know, originally, when men were "free", a set of rules was written for the fed gov't to abide by with a 10th amendment to specifically prevent abuse by the fed gov't of states rights. They believed a "free" man could always move to a sovereign state that better suited their desires- in fact, it could be argued, that a reason they went to war was to establish just such an idea not subject to undesired rules from a distant monarchy- they "moved" is the point and established is the other point, the freedom to move around to a more preferable clime wasn't "officially" prevented.

Any examples of change you are taking about?
It's kind of like riding a Harley- if an explanation is needed you wouldn't understand- when YOU are complaining about the changes you don't like I don't see how you can ask for examples-
So you have no examples cool
Still looking for your examples

What did our ancestors fight and die for?
Independence hello mcfly

Prepare for the worse hope for the best- enjoy your life the best you know how and work to leave your space a little better than you found it- pass your knowledge on without being dogmatic- set an example which is the best teacher- don't expect instant results as they hardly ever end well- ingrain in yourself that which you purport to believe so that it becomes who you show to the public-

a farm boys credo GDjjr...

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter too...

kids adapt better than older people and since they don't (and can't) see what older people do they will learn their way

they do.....i envious at times.....other times i listen to them and think them naive

i try not to dump on them

i did not have much direction as a kid either you see...

What exactly did our ancestors fight and die for?

Gotta love those constitutional fundamentalists who opine on this RW'er

Some have a d*mn good argument...

You know, originally, when men were "free", a set of rules was written for the fed gov't to abide by with a 10th amendment to specifically prevent abuse by the fed gov't of states rights. They believed a "free" man could always move to a sovereign state that better suited their desires- in fact, it could be argued, that a reason they went to war was to establish just such an idea not subject to undesired rules from a distant monarchy- they "moved" is the point and established is the other point, the freedom to move around to a more preferable clime wasn't "officially" prevented.

I find 10thers interesting , they debate on this infernal device a LOT

So we are going back to being ruled by the Queen?

Subjugation can come in many forms , on that note.... check out the latest bumper sticker the kids have resurrected

powerless__29616.1379095609.1280.1280.jpg

~S~

Greg Reese reports from the United States Marine Corps Memorial in Washington, D.C. to warn Americans that everything our ancestors and families have fought for over the past 200-plus years could soon be erased.
Americans Are Close To Losing Everything Our Ancestors Fought & Died For

We really don't care what you think some enjoy the chance to hear other sides of the argument loons.
Since our inceptions, we have always been just one generation away from losing all that we cherish.

That is why we are ever vigilant.

Greg Reese reports from the United States Marine Corps Memorial in Washington, D.C. to warn Americans that everything our ancestors and families have fought for over the past 200-plus years could soon be erased.

We really don't care what you think some enjoy the chance to hear other side loons.
What a Drama Queen

We have more freedoms today than at any time in our history
You can thank Trump for that.

We really don't care what you think some enjoy the chance to hear other sides of the argument loons.
Since our inceptions, we have always been just one generation away from losing all that we cherish.

Everyone looks at the next generation and thinks, all is lost

Everyone looks at the next generation and thinks, all is lost
That is not what I was implying.

We are always just one generation away from giving up everything we have bleed and cried over.

grand stuff Gdjjr
i picked this out>>>

Simply put, the federal government cannot force states to help implement or enforce any federal act or program. The anti-commandeering doctrine is based primarily on five Supreme Court cases dating back to 1842. Printz v. U.S. serves as the cornerstone.

i didn't know that

~S~

New Topics

Forum List

Back