Americans are beginning to realize the cost of the 'War On Terror'.

20210715PHT08527_original.jpg

Terrorist attacks are way down. They were 150 terrorist attacks in 2016, that's down to just 12 in 2020.

I'd call that a success.

You can attribute that to the War on Terror. When you have the militaries of that many civilized countries involved in killing terrorists in the ME, and those countries also militarizing their law-enforcement agencies, terrorist attacks will decrease.

A majority of the world considers the US to be the terrorists.
Are they wrong ?

Are you the spokesperson for the rest of the world? That must be a tough job. How much does it pay? Are the benefits any good? Do they have a good retirement plan? How about dental coverage? Is there like a title that comes with that? Do you have a desk in a big office with a window? How are the secretaries there Are they pretty? Do they have a nice break room with a cappuccino machine?

I really like cappuccino.

:auiqs.jpg:

The war on terror is expensive and unpleasant but we have no choice. If the terrorists go unbeaten none of us Americans are safe at home or anywhere else. Ask the Israelis. They have been through it for 70 years.

Of course. Going into Iraq or spending $43M on building a gas station in Afghanistan is not going to help a nations future. It provides little value for the home nations citizens.

Furthermore, if there aren't consequences for mismanagement of public funds than corruption is not only guaranteed, it is encouraged. The accountability of those in positions of power might be added to my initial metric on how a nations future is determined.

Report reveals Afghanistan gas station cost U.S. $43 million​

This cat says bin Laden is alive in Iran as we speak.....
SEAL team 6 was sent into an ambush
Nah, it was well known he had kidney disease and was on dialysis. He died in 2001. Omar Shiek, a triple agent of Pakistan's ISI, the CIA, & MI-6 killed him in 2001. And if someone told me he had connections to the MOSSAD? That would not come as a surprise. (btw, I hear they recently let him out of jail again.)

Forum List

Back