American type of woman

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think that American women are in the lead of the first beauties in the world, and they greatly outnumber the Europeans. American women have more slender bodies, their hips are narrower, and they usually have nice bronzed skin. They look like Latinas, but slimmer. Cellulite is rare.
Their faces are more beautiful than European ones, and they look like Latinas and Indians. The hair is usually dark, Asian slanting eyes are very common.

upload-RTX3FMQ6-pic905-895x505-2165.jpg

This seems to be due to their origin. American women are not European in their genetics, they are from Asia, probably from the Siberian-Ural region.

Nevertheless, there is something recognizable in them that refers them to the American type. For example, Marge Critten looks a lot like Brittany Murphy

000x1y9s

• Banned
ABCDX - asian markers. Actually all MTDNA markers of whole America are Asian

I think that American women are in the lead of the first beauties in the world, and they greatly outnumber the Europeans. American women have more slender bodies, their hips are narrower, and they usually have nice bronzed skin. They look like Latinas, but slimmer. Cellulite is rare.
Their faces are more beautiful than European ones, and they look like Latinas and Indians. The hair is usually dark, Asian slanting eyes are very common.

This seems to be due to their origin. American women are not European in their genetics, they are from Asia, probably from the Siberian-Ural region.

Nevertheless, there is something recognizable in them that refers them to the American type. For example, Marge Critten looks a lot like Brittany Murphy

000x1y9s
Thankfully, you speak ONLY for yourself.

Your taste is in your mouth. Lol...

000x1y9s
I don't find any of them attractive. Too skinny.

Remember let them take off their hair make up and see what they really look like.

Any women can be groomed to look attracive to a point. white girls need make up

Last edited:
  • Banned

Remember let them take off their hair make up and see what they really look like.

Makeup is used by all women, not just Americans, so it not critical in general

• Banned
Thankfully, you speak ONLY for yourself.
This is a photo of a mass American show. I like American and Indian women, but I didn’t take this photo in Photoshop, I didn’t dye their hair and skin, I didn’t cut off their cellulite, I didn’t deform their pelvic bones, this is what it really is, objectively

They're 4s and "average at best"( rip big Kev)without makeup. The problem is the abundance of American simps. European Chivalry and what not, I don't do it.

Forum List

Back