American Thinker Retracts Lies Against Dominion Voting Systems

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Trump lied about the election being stolen. Trump’s sycophants lied about the election being stolen. Trump’s media lied about the election being stolen.

And now they are facing real consequences for it.

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.
These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.
It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

Money talks. Bullshit walks.

Trump lied about the election being stolen. Trump’s sycophants lied about the election being stolen. Trump’s media lied about the election being stolen.

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.
These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.
It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

I think Trump really believes the election was stolen.

But I do agree with this. There was never any evidence against Dominion. I agree with this.

Doesn't change the fact Democrats lied non-stop for 4 years, or the fact they engaged in open terrorism to win. But yes, this claim against Dominion was false.

Threats of a multimillion dollar lawsuit will do that.
I think the suit against Powell is for $1.3 billion. I’ll bet she needed a clean pair of panties after she read that one.
Powell and all these other individuals who spread lies about Dominion will pay dearly. They know it to.
I sure hope so.

The radicalization of 30% of our population has to end. This could be a good start.

American Thinker

Share:
American Thinker - Questionable Source - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
American Thinker - Media Bias Fact Check

^^^ & there ya go ^^^

Money talks, they were afraid of being sued. Hypocrites and liars, Trump's legacy.

'Rotten to the core.' A republican said that.

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’S Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

'45 Self-Evident Truths About Donald Trump'

So, when facing a lawsuit, they issued a retraction

I think Trump really believes the election was stolen.

But I do agree with this. There was never any evidence against Dominion. I agree with this.

Doesn't change the fact Democrats lied non-stop for 4 years, or the fact they engaged in open terrorism to win. But yes, this claim against Dominion was false.
Yeah, I think Trump really believes it was stolen. Self-delusion is certainly one of the many symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

What I'm not sure about -- outside of the rank & file obedient Trumpsters who will believe anything -- is whether GOP politicians and media types believe it.

Good.

Unfortunately, this won't change the minds of the flock. Only Trump can do that, and it's hard to imagine he'd ever come clean.

The Big Lie will continue.

as long as the my pillow guy is whispering in donny's ear, that lie will continue.
Have you ever notice that if Mike Lindell’s mustache were trimmed a bit, he’d look just like Adolf Hitler?

Forum List

Back