American State Shinto is my Religion! Is it welcome at your forum?

Jan 8, 2021
Well, I believe America would do best if we adopted State Shinto. I made two YouTube's on the issue:

Highest Shinto Kami is female, Amaterasu:

cc5bb1492c78c35b898faf972c4fe976.jpg

It is the Religion of Imperial Japan, and essentially prayer to Kami (Spirits), which includes Jesus, but Dogmaless and Scriptureless, so nobody argues over an ancient text that contains contradiction and genocide, like the Bible.

American state Shinto is the Patriotic enshrinement of all the nation's heroes , and a priesthood staffing the shrines.

An Emperor is elected. In Japan, the Emperor is the highest Shinto priest, (kind of like the Pope).

We would have a Yasukuni Shrine.

d17e6b5c034e5b320a82f103e65ad5bf.jpg

Yasukuni Shrine is home of the war dead where every single soldier who dies for their country and Emperor since it's founding is enshrined.

We would have a "book of souls" where the names and birthdates of every soldier that died for America is written. This will no doubt encourage American soldiers to give their lives rather than surrender, do banzai honorable bayonet charges when out of ammunition,
banzai-charge.gif
and if need be go on a kamikaze missions.

Japanese soldiers all agreed they would meet again at Yasukuni shrine , making them the most difficult soldiers to get to surrender. They knew Prime Ministers and Emperors, politicians, priests, military Personnel, priesthood, and civilians would be bowing before them and paying them homage until the end of time. This motivated them to want to sacrifice and die honorably. We totally need that in America.

In Shinto when your family member dies they become, "family Kami".

6e3e83aa9db5053db4d1b8a60a3a2506.jpg

In Shinto they keep Kamidanas (God cupboards), small miniature shrines for Kami

87ae8906155f7f382b1e2db95cb16cbd.jpg

They also keep Hondens (structure or room closed off to the public and entirely for enshrined Kami).

00bc3c63469443.5ab1b9ac5acca.jpg

Sound like a plan?

Is my religion welcome to your forum?

There is no mention of a religion test, just follow basic rules fundamentals and you will do ok.

By the way, I really like that Hanno-Hanzo sword she is handling!

Don't care what your religion is, but if you start spouting goofy religious beliefs you will be laughed at and ridiculed just like every other religious nut here.

Well, I believe America would do best if we adopted State Shinto. I made two YouTube's on the issue:

View attachment 444000

It is the Religion of Imperial Japan, and essentially prayer to Kami (Spirits), which includes Jesus, but Dogmaless and Scriptureless, so nobody argues over an ancient text that contains contradiction and genocide, like the Bible.

American state Shinto is the Patriotic enshrinement of all the nation's heroes , and a priesthood staffing the shrines.

An Emperor is elected. In Japan, the Emperor is the highest Shinto priest, (kind of like the Pope).

.View attachment 444001

Yasukuni Shrine is home of the war dead where every single soldier who dies for their country and Emperor since it's founding is enshrined.

We would have a "book of souls" where the names and birthdates of every soldier that died for America is written. This will no doubt encourage American soldiers to give their lives rather than surrender, do banzai honorable bayonet charges when out of ammunition, View attachment 443999and if need be go on a kamikaze missions.

Japanese soldiers all agreed they would meet again at Yasukuni shrine , making them the most difficult soldiers to get to surrender. They knew Prime Ministers and Emperors, politicians, priests, military Personnel, priesthood, and civilians would be bowing before them and paying them homage until the end of time. This motivated them to want to sacrifice and die honorably. We totally need that in America.

View attachment 444003

View attachment 444004

They also keep Hondens (structure or room closed off to the public and entirely for enshrined Kami).

View attachment 444006

Sound like a plan?

Oh joy, a religion that promotes state warfare by promising virgins at the other end.

BTW, the Bible does NOT do that like the Koran does.

Thanks but no thanks.

Don't care what your religion is, but if you start spouting goofy religious beliefs you will be laughed at and ridiculed just like every other religious nut here.
How about some of your silly religous beliefs? How many genders are we up to now? 34,523?

The unborn are no human till he takes a peek out the back door?

Mwhahahahaha!!!

How about some of your silly religous beliefs? How many genders are we up to now? 34,523?

Mwhahahahaha!!!

I generally don't discuss any religious beliefs I might have, but I could never be part of a religion that worries too much about gender, or that would insist that a 13 year old incest victim couldn't take advantage of a legal medical procedure. I find religions like that to be just the opposite of what Jesus taught and disgusting.

• Banned

View attachment 444000

.View attachment 444001

We would have a "book of souls" where the names and birthdates of every soldier that died for America is written. This will no doubt encourage American soldiers to give their lives rather than surrender, do banzai honorable bayonet charges when out of ammunition, View attachment 443999and if need be go on a kamikaze missions.

View attachment 444003

View attachment 444004

View attachment 444006

Sound like a plan?

Oh joy, a religion that promotes state warfare by promising virgins at the other end.

BTW, the Bible does NOT do that like the Koran does.

Thanks but no thanks.

No promise of virgins or calls to violence in Shinto Doctrine or Scriptures.

The Bible has a whole shit load of violence! ;)

Mwhahahahaha!!!

I generally don't discuss any religious beliefs I might have, but I could never be part of a religion that worries too much about gender, or that would insist that a 13 year old incest victim couldn't take advantage of a legal medical procedure. I find religions like that to be just the opposite of what Jesus taught and disgusting.
By all means, put the baby of incestuous union out of his/her misery, but give him/her a name and at least admit you killed a homo Saipan with an eternal soul.

In Shinto you might pray a prayer or two and burn a candle and incense for the soul of the Kami.

Sometimes abortion is the loving thing to do to a baby. The baby gets to die innocent without sin. You might save the child from all kinds of hell.

But saying it is NOT a human being is complete depravity.

You might as well say there is no creator and go becoming a serial killer if that makes you happy or shoot up your school and kill yourself if it tickles your fancy or you feel strong urge to do so. 100 years from now what difference will it make if there is no life after death??

I believe abortion is homicide, but homicide can be kind sometimes!

I'm an atheist----this group is more tolerant of most religions--argue a bit but don't really get nasty. You sound like an interesting person.

I'm an atheist----this group is more tolerant of most religions--argue a bit but don't really get nasty. You sound like an interesting person.
I sympathize with atheists, because were the Bible rational and Christian/Muslim Dogma not so hateful, and if God wasn't hiding and being silent ( like he is not there), there would not be atheists.

The Bible creates atheism probably more than any other piece of literature and makes God look like a total ass hat who burns people with torture that never ends , because they don't believe in the right Doctrine.

(granted, Jesus loved and forgave those who crucified him, so some of Scripture is great. Problem is Scripture says exact opposite things that lead people to opposite behaviors, and that bothers me.)

In Shinto there are no Scriptures, no founder, and no Doctrines other than the dead become Kami (Spirits), so nothing really to argue about. Simply follow your heart, mind, and conscience, and ask Kami to guide you.

That said, I could never be atheist as I've experienced too many coincidences and graces to believe there are not supernatural entities influencing us and a "world of the dead".

When I try to be atheist my life goes to shit very quickly and atheism just sucks all joy and life out of me when I try it.

But I wish you well! The Kami, Saints, Angels, Spirits, and creator entity bless you and lead you to the path that works for you! :)

And every secular humanist nut. We have a lot of crazy God Hating atheists as well

Sometimes abortion is the loving thing to do to a baby. The baby gets to die innocent without sin. You might save the child from all kinds of hell
The devil speaks thru you

Stealing an innocent human life is one of the greatest sins imaginable.

If you steal a life, you need to lose YOURS

New Topics

Forum List

Back