American Sniper movie is a Fraud

ISIS is a CIA/Mossad created and funded organization. ...... :cool:

I was listening one morning to NPR, they even admitted that the Saudi's and the Qatar's set up ISIS with funds from the Americans. What a hoot. Now the MSM wants to convince Americans to go fights something the Americans pay to set up. What insanity is that?

It is a fact, ISIS has only taken more land and grown in power since the air strikes have started. Complete insanity. The airstrikes are air cover for ISIS, not targeting ISIS.

ISIS is a CIA/Mossad created and funded organization. ...... :cool:

I was listening one morning to NPR, they even admitted that the Saudi's and the Qatar's set up ISIS with funds from the Americans. What a hoot. Now the MSM wants to convince Americans to go fights something the Americans pay to set up. What insanity is that?

It is a fact, ISIS has only taken more land and grown in power since the air strikes have started. Complete insanity. The airstrikes are air cover for ISIS, not targeting ISIS.
When you need an enemy,,,you can always buy one....

What the Fuck does that dbag ever say?... What's the Fraud?...

Watched for 10 minutes and it's crap.

:)

peace...

You know, I generally have to agree with you.

However, I knew that this movie was war propaganda, regardless of what A. Jones had to say. I didn't even bother watching his schtick.

Most people in the know, already are aware that Info Wars is a disinfo outlet funded by the Jesuits and the CIA. So your bashing it with an ad hominem attack really is useless. However, since you went there, I was sort of curious what he had to say, so I gave it watch to see how AJ would use the truth to inflame the citizenry of the US to violence and revolt. He just keeps on trying with every little thing, doesn't he?

The police state is just desperate to fill those camps, use that military grade equipment and declare martial law aren't they? :lmao:

Just because the source is a plant and a nut ball, doesn't make the information bogus. Generally AJ is a more reliable news source than NBC's, "I was there," Brian Williams. lol

CONFIRMED Alex Jones is a CIA Disinformation Agent With Proof Alternative

Anyone who says this was a war propaganda movie, soft watch it. It's anything but.
tumblr_m1yqhuL3IA1qdb9v0.jpg

Forum List

Back