American Sniper---Best movie in years

Keep on deepthroating that propaganda.

Keep on worshipping us as "heroes", lol. Whatever you have to tell yourself.

If you are not a pinheaded liberal from the Northeast, or a cocksucker from California, or a lunatic Muslim, you must go see it.

Its about a Heartland American who just did his duty as he saw it to do.
Most of the critics I have read disagree with you.

If you are not a pinheaded liberal from the Northeast, or a cocksucker from California, or a lunatic Muslim, you must go see it.

Don't worry....those same critics will love the movie glorifying the 2 terrorists who killed those journalists....I'm sure they will see whatever that movie is about as showing the other side of the terrorists and how human they really were.....and how they were driven to kill cartoonists because of how bad the West is........

lefty film critics are just as brain damaged as any other lefties.........

Don't worry....those same critics will love the movie glorifying the 2 terrorists who killed those journalists....I'm sure they will see whatever that movie is about as showing the other side of the terrorists and how human they really were.....and how they were driven to kill cartoonists because of how bad the West is........

I see, people who think differently than you are brain damaged.

no, just lefty film critics.....who bend over backward praising any movie that makes the U.S. military out to be the bad guys in this conflict....and who make excuses for the terrorists who kill journalists over a cartoon.....those are the truly brain damaged ones....

no, just lefty film critics.....who bend over backward praising any movie that makes the U.S. military out to be the bad guys in this conflict....and who make excuses for the terrorists who kill journalists over a cartoon.....those are the truly brain damaged ones....
That is not what you said.

MACAULAY the Traitor ( OP )

I'm sick and damn tired of this anti-Californiaism. So all people living in California are "cocksuckers" Macaulay ? I guess a coward like you would pick on Calif. and marginalize us to make you feel like you are a big man. There is always an elitist ass-hole like you who's true character is revealed once he has his first beer. DON'T POST WHILE DRUNK. I think I am most disgusted by the sheep here on USMB who allow this dick-weed to disparage a whole State here in the United States of America. We are still part of the Union ya traitorous punk. The movie was very good but can rile up some haters, with mis-placed hate. Let us not allow "divide & concur" in this country people. It is ugly in any form. Defend yourself. Nobody's going to do it for you.

Forum List

Back