. American Political Debates‭ ‬-‭ ‬Same Old Bullsh!t,‭ ‬and‭ ‬90‭ ‬Minutes of Your Life You’ll Never Get Back

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
American Political Debates‭ ‬-‭ ‬Same Old Bullsh!t,‭ ‬and‭ ‬90‭ ‬Minutes of Your Life You’ll Never Get Back

Winning an American political debate means the speaker has the ability to pull meaningless numbers out of his‭ (‬her‭) ‬a$$,‭ ‬stay on script,‭ ‬carefully avoid direct answers,‭ ‬and say exactly what your base expects to hear.

Both candidates were consummate American politicians for the second Presidential Debate.

American Political Debates‭ ‬-‭ ‬Same Old Bullsh!t,‭ ‬and‭ ‬90‭ ‬Minutes of Your Life You’ll Never Get Back

Winning an American political debate means the speaker has the ability to pull meaningless numbers out of his‭ (‬her‭) ‬a$$,‭ ‬stay on script,‭ ‬carefully avoid direct answers,‭ ‬and say exactly what your base expects to hear.

Both candidates were consummate American politicians for the second Presidential Debate.

Sounds like you know your guy looked really, really bad. LOL

Agree that the posters here could have put up a better debate than Joe & Don.
1. A judge ordered the kids separated from their parents (kids and adults in separate areas)
2. Biden wants gas powered cars and powerplants phased out by 2025? Totally unworkable, Solyndra on steroids.
3. Biden nailed Trump on killing Medicare by 2023 with his payroll tax cuts.

And nothing changed. Rump may convince himself that he won. Biden knows he didn't win but he didn't lose. Biden only had to not lose. Rump had to win by a knockout. he didn't. But it wasn't the disaster as the last one. So nothing changed. I figure when the next polls come out, I wouldn't wish the abuse that Rump is going to exact on his Staff on anyone. Okay, maybe Rudy, but no one else.

1. A judge ordered the kids separated from their parents (kids and adults in separate areas)
2. Biden wants gas powered cars and powerplants phased out by 2025? Totally unworkable, Solyndra on steroids.

To which I say; so what?

Medicare is already in a death spiral.

And nothing changed. Rump may convince himself that he won. Biden knows he didn't win but he didn't lose. Biden only had to not lose. Rump had to win by a knockout. he didn't. But it wasn't the disaster as the last one. So nothing changed. I figure when the next polls come out, I wouldn't wish the abuse that Rump is going to exact on his Staff on anyone. Okay, maybe Rudy, but no one else.
Yeah, im sure average Americans are stoked for Bidens zero carbon emissions plan and getting rid of oil. I bet people cant wait for the US to start rolling in all that cash from the ultra lucrative solar power industry. Biden is a fucking economy bomb. :laugh:

Joe’s message to Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio: “I’m ending the oil industry”.
yep ! and that is the most influential statement of the night ! and biden did it to himself !i cant believe he admitted he would end oil and gas ! biden just severely damaged his own campaign ! we'll being seeing nonstop political adds with him saying he's going to end oil and gas ! that statement will hurt biden worse than any pay to play scandal he may be guilty of !

Daryl Klunt, you haven't seen pain coming from Pedo Joe's part in the Chicom scam yet..... and what was really going on in the Ukraine and the influence peddling paid for by Burisma.
You will be livid with indignant outrage and your angst will be delicious.

(snicker)

There is zero enthusiasm by liberals for Biden. He needed a big win and failed.

To which I say; so what?

Medicare is already in a death spiral.
We paid into Medicare our entire working lives and need medicare as our healthcare.
So you're a Ryan guy throwing mom over the cliff?
p.s. Medicare is fixable, just eliminate Medicaid. (we paid for our medicare benefits, medicaid is charity that we can't afford)

Yeah, im sure average Americans are stoked for Bidens zero carbon emissions plan and getting rid of oil. I bet people cant wait for the US to start rolling in all that cash from the ultra lucrative solar power industry. Biden is a fucking economy bomb. :laugh:

Learn the difference between zero carbon versus negative carbon. We already have cities with zero carbon signatures including at least one Republican Ran City in Texas. And they didn't change one single window out to do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back