American patriotism

Does not melting pot indicate they assimilate? Fly American flags? Speak English? And you are right about leaving this country if he does not like it here.

We have never been, and will never be all the same. Diversity is really a strength. The raising of that Mexican flag isn't an attack on America. It's an attack on the racist Trumpian tactics. Support for Trump's crap and love of our country aren't the same thing.
--------------------------------- whatever the Raising of the 'mexican' flag on USA Soil . I don't care what it is , I just want other Americans to see it Bulldog .

Of course you do, because you want to portray it as anti American. It truly was not.
I am an American and I don't like any other flag Mexican or whatever going up. Bad, bad, action.It offended me and gave Trump ammunition-is that what you want?

If you are offended, then you will probably live through it. Trump doesn't need ammunition. He makes up his own, and he always has the vast log of crazy right wing conspiracies to fall back on in a pinch. He was calling people communists and telling them to go back to their own country even though they were born here. Like I said, the fool makes up his own ammunition.
-------------------------------------- non Western thinking by imported or third worlders is bad for the USA and Western Nations and people . Also applies to many that were born in the USA as they are part of the 'fifth column. . And the 'mex' flag raising is a good example that i hope is seen all over the USA so that Americans can see the importeds that are flooding the USA or that were born here Bulldog .

--------------------------------- whatever the Raising of the 'mexican' flag on USA Soil . I don't care what it is , I just want other Americans to see it Bulldog .

Of course you do, because you want to portray it as anti American. It truly was not.
I am an American and I don't like any other flag Mexican or whatever going up. Bad, bad, action.It offended me and gave Trump ammunition-is that what you want?

If you are offended, then you will probably live through it. Trump doesn't need ammunition. He makes up his own, and he always has the vast log of crazy right wing conspiracies to fall back on in a pinch. He was calling people communists and telling them to go back to their own country even though they were born here. Like I said, the fool makes up his own ammunition.
Omar was NOT born here and sure acts like a foreign agent. I will live thru offense but not forgive it.

I'm not sure anybody cares. I know I don't.
Somebody spits in my face, I care. In effect that's what Omar has done to America. Be passive if you like. Tell me, are you going to vote in 2020 or don't you care?

Omar was NOT born here and sure acts like a foreign agent. I will live thru offense but not forgive it.

That´s because you´re a hater of America.

Somebody spits in my face, I care. In effect that's what Omar has done to America. Be passive if you like. Tell me, are you going to vote in 2020 or don't you care?

Of course I'm going to vote, but I don't think this one situation will be the deciding factor in my choice.

That´s because you´re a hater of America.

Really? I wasn't aware of that. Can you list any other beliefs I have but don't know about?

I would say the pledge of allegiance and God bless America with joy I would be a patriot but if I have feeling I'm not embraced as American and it is a tool of white supremacy or nativism I would hesitate and feel uncomfortable for example during a football high school game fans chanted USA USA at hispanic students aren't American hispanics also American?
You see Trump and white Republicans think this is their country and anyone not white male conservative is an enemy and not patriotic just because we don't like racists running the country.

I sure hope Trump's comments are enough to get anti Trump voters to the polls.

Republicans don't have the Hillary factor this time around.

I'm voting straight Democratic ticket

I would say the pledge of allegiance and God bless America with joy I would be a patriot but if I have feeling I'm not embraced as American and it is a tool of white supremacy or nativism I would hesitate and feel uncomfortable for example during a football high school game fans chanted USA USA at hispanic students aren't American hispanics also American?
You see Trump and white Republicans think this is their country and anyone not white male conservative is an enemy and not patriotic just because we don't like racists running the country.

I sure hope Trump's comments are enough to get anti Trump voters to the polls.

Republicans don't have the Hillary factor this time around.
So they made you ashamed of your country? Shame on you!

As is your right, but it does not change Omar's un-American ways.

As is your right, but it does not change Omar's un-American ways.
I love America. The republican way actually isn’t hurting me because my company pays me handsomely

Does your? Most don’t. I’ve worked for a lot of them.

Anyone not making a fair wage should show up and vote democratic. I’ll vote with them but if they aren’t smart enough to vote every two years I can’t help them

New Topics

Forum List

Back