American Patriot Sarah Palin: I Had A 'Great Night' At The White House

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It pleases me that Donald Trump is inviting American patriots to the White House instead of criminals like Al Sharpton and Black Lives Matter radical activists. Governor Palin shares the patriotic ideals of our noble glorious leader, buy American and hire American, deport illegals, build the wall and have a strong military. Those Nationalistic ideals are going to make America great again. President Trump and people like Sarah Palin and patriotic law abiding natural born Citizens can and will make it happen.

Now listen to me and listen to me good, liberals. I want this to be a family oriented discussion. I want no immoral misogynistic comments directed at the lovely patriotic Sarah Palin. There is no sense in it. Let's keep it clean. Thanks!

2017-04-19-Sarah-Palin-Donald-Trump-Official-White-House-photo-public-domain-590x326.png

Sarah Palin: A great night at the White House – C4P

www.washingtonexaminer.com/palin-i-had-a-great-night-at-the-white-house/article/2620757

Last edited:
Trumpy has been wanting a piece of that since the pizza summit in NYC back in the early 2000s.

Forum List

Back