American Mountain Lion Becomes A Russian Prince

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Meet pampered Cougar Messi, rescued from life as a zoo exhibit by a loving couple who treats him like a Royal Russian Prince.

Check out their YT channel to learn more about this extraordinary affectionate American mountain lion.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zw_kCk2dNqc/

Despite poor table manners, and apparent penchant for nibbling or chomping on human fingers, I absolutely adore this simply gorgeous #HouseKitty.

#DogsRule, though there are exceptions.

In #PumaMessi's case, an extraordinary and extremely handsome exception.

Good morning, daddy!:

Peace.

This was an internet sensation a couple of years ago ... updates to the story "mysteriously" stop about 18 months ago ... right about the time this cub grew into a tom ... mountain lions aren't known for being able to be tamed, and domestication (usually) takes many generations of artificial selection ... unless somebody has a recent update, then I think it's safe to assume something went wrong, and Messi is now in a proper wildlife sanctuary where his needs are being fully met ... or was put down ...

Mountain lions are solitary creatures ... they gather together only for breeding (mating and mother/cubs) ... an adult tom living with humans is unrealistic ... here where I live, there are laws prohibiting this as animal cruelty ... we can never keep any wild animal in any circumstances for this reason ...

These aren't overgrown house cats ... they're cold-blooded killing machines ... when a neighborhood here notices all the dogs and cats have disappeared, then we know there's a mountain lion hunting there, even within the urban boundary ...

This was an internet sensation a couple of years ago ... updates to the story "mysteriously" stop about 18 months ago ... right about the time this cub grew into a tom ... mountain lions aren't known for being able to be tamed, and domestication (usually) takes many generations of artificial selection ... unless somebody has a recent update, then I think it's safe to assume something went wrong, and Messi is now in a proper wildlife sanctuary where his needs are being fully met ... or was put down ...

Mountain lions are solitary creatures ... they gather together only for breeding (mating and mother/cubs) ... an adult tom living with humans is unrealistic ... here where I live, there are laws prohibiting this as animal cruelty ... we can never keep any wild animal in any circumstances for this reason ...

These aren't overgrown house cats ... they're cold-blooded killing machines ... when a neighborhood here notices all the dogs and cats have disappeared, then we know there's a mountain lion hunting there, even within the urban boundary ...

Hello, RD. Respectfully, most all of your comments about Messi are WRONG, demonstrating you did not look at the content I shared before making erroneous comments. :shrug:

This video of Messi pacing and looking out the window, much like my house kitty, was published on his YT channel about an hour ago, Feb, 1, 2020.

Peace.

Forum List

Back