Zone1 American Mentality

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think that no one but an American can write something like this:

Legends never die
When the world is calling you
Can you hear them screaming out your name?
Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive

This is a frankly naive romance, these feelings are expressed in the American anthem and in the Aryan hymns of praise of the hero. I don't see this anywhere else. It differs from the sophisticated European romance in its magical directness. In this I see the real American character.

Do you understand what I'm talking about?

Legends never die
Legends never die
Relentless you survive

This is a frankly naive romance, these feelings are expressed in the American anthem and in the Aryan hymns of praise of the hero. I don't see this anywhere else. It differs from the sophisticated European romance in its magical directness. In this I see the real American character.

No clue.

Legends never die
Legends never die
Relentless you survive

:huh1:

• Banned
I already wrote about it. It's damn visible in everything American. European fagots go to the gym to get fat off their asses, and Americans want to reach the stars there. So they built big skyscrapers and big cars.

They are naive and heroic. This is why I love Americans.

• Banned
The American people are heroic at their core. American heroism in the American collective unconscious

• Banned
It is simply amazing that so little attention is paid to this phenomenon. These are natural feelings that other peoples artificially create for themselves and put on display as a commodity, for PR, while Americans have it in the very depths of their souls. This is a real gem among the dirt.

I looked it up.

It is a song written by fans for a huge gamer that was gigantic in the gamer community. No idea who he was, apparently, he was a big celebrity and viral content creator.

I found out who he was from the song they wrote for him here, apparently he was a champion at this game?

Legends Never Die (ft. Against The Current) | Worlds 2017 - League of Legends​

This was his last video on his channel. My kid always watches video gamers play video games, I never understand it, TBH. That generation watches professional video gamers, like previous ones watch sports professionals.

• Banned
In itself, this phenomenon is known, it is reflected in the concept of "American uniqueness", but only professional political scientists are mainly interested in this. In the masses, this is little discussed.

What the hell do you know about the American people? We are not what you see in movies.
You are not an American.

And if it weren't for what I'm saying, there would be no reflection of this character in mass art.

You are not an American.

And if it weren't for what I'm saying, there would be no reflection of this character in mass art.

I am as American as they come.

And yes, there is plenty to reflect what you have said. Every action movie, disaster movie or war movie over-emphasizes the American hero. Even our heart-warming stories have heroic women at the center of them.

And just FYI, I have not said you are totally wrong. I just asked what the hell you know about Americans, given how much you have gotten wrong in the past.

I am as American as they come.

And yes, there is plenty to reflect what you have said. Every action movie, disaster movie or war movie over-emphasizes the American hero. Even our heart-warming stories have heroic women at the center of them.

And just FYI, I have not said you are totally wrong. I just asked what the hell you know about Americans, given how much you have gotten wrong in the past.
You say I'm right and at the same time you say I don't understand America. There is some kind of contradiction here.

You say I'm right and at the same time you say I don't understand America. There is some kind of contradiction here.

No, there is no contradiction at all. You are basing your conclusions on your own hero worship via movies

You have shown, over and over, that you do not understand Americans or our system of gov't. Specifically the US Constitution.

No, there is no contradiction at all. You are basing your conclusions on your own hero worship via movies

You have shown, over and over, that you do not understand Americans or our system of gov't. Specifically the US Constitution.
I have already said: mass art is a reflection of national character.

Forum List

Back