Zone1 American mark on the face

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think that black swellings under the eyes are a very reliable mark of an American. This is very common in the US, it was, for example, Cobain and Brittany Murphy.

Many Asians and some Europeans have black circles under their eyes, but they are rarely swollen. In general, noticeable bruising under the eyes can be considered a sign of the proto-American race. This is the reason why in Iran and Afghanistan men wear such a makeup - these are traces of imitation of proto-americans.

• Banned
In Indian women, this is also quite common, exactly in the form of swelling.

get_img

They are called "eye lids", and they cover the eyeballs, which protrude a bit from their sockets in the skull, which causes creases.

Take some fucking anatomy lessons.

RUdePOLesmoker 2000 likes to pick one thing, then comes up with some of the most bizarre bullshit to try to "prove" his point. You should read why he thinks heroin is "healthy", as well as why he thinks Mexicans and people with tans have a green tint to them. RUdePOLesmoker can be entertaining on occasion though.

• Banned
Lord have mercy!

They could have been mixed blood which isn’t uncommon today but your two examples were also drug users, so ummm pick better examples!
Even if they are mixed, this is a proto-American trait from one of the ancestors. This is most common in the USA.

As for drug addiction, this primarily concerns opiates, and I think that there is a feedback here: these people are more prone to opiates. This is not the case for all opiate addicts.

• Banned
They are called "eye lids", and they cover the eyeballs, which protrude a bit from their sockets in the skull, which causes creases.

Take some fucking anatomy lessons.
I am not an English speaker. The main thing is to make it clear what I'm talking about, so I posted a photo.

I've never seen stupidity splattered all over an internet page like this before!!!

You don't have to speak English to take Anatomy Lessons..............GEEZUS CHRIST!!!
Maybe you're so turned on because Trump doesn't have those black marks and he doesn't have cowboy jeans in his wardrobe?

By the way, why did he paint his face with some kind of yellow shit?

Thread Locked

Does not follow Zone 1 guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back