American Idol Top 5 contestant Caleb Kennedy out after video of him seated next to someone wearing a KKK hood resurfaced online

What the hell do you expect from media these days? The Golden Globes awards are cancelled for 2022 because the Hollywood Foreign Press lacks "diversity".

How do you KNOW that was a KKK hood??? They looked like they were in a steam room, it could have been a steam room mask!

They have skin facial masks made of charcoal now, that make it look like they are wearing BLACKFACE.......so why aren't THEY being splattered all over the media and trashed??

There's white boys wearing hiphop clothes and listening to rap.....why aren't all the BLMs out there rioting because of cultural appropriation???

What the hell do you expect from media these days? The Golden Globes awards are cancelled for 2022 because the Hollywood Foreign Press lacks "diversity".
Well yeah, that was really stupid too. But losing one of the many actors award shows isn't as bad as trying to ruin a young kid's career.

I am not a fan of American Idol, but to see such a headline, my two pennies on the matter can no longer have a place in my pocket. To me, if this Caleb Kennedy kid doesn’t have a racist rump, he needs to get up off his cockamamie keister and finish what’s already been started because its moments like this that a person will find out just how many fans it is that they truly have which is what leaves me with this question: can the kid still be voted for even though walking away has become his intention?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but do the contestants of these competition shows have to sign a contract at all once they have reached a certain point of the show that they try out for?

I am not a fan of American Idol, but to see such a headline, my two pennies on the matter can no longer have a place in my pocket. To me, if this Caleb Kennedy kid doesn’t have a racist rump, he needs to get up off his cockamamie keister and finish what’s already been started because its moments like this that a person will find out just how many fans it is that they truly have which is what leaves me with this question: can the kid still be voted for even though walking away has become his intention?

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but do the contestants of these competition shows have to sign a contract at all once they have reached a certain point of the show that they try out for?

They answer to your dumb question is that they sign a contract to be on the show and usually there is a group of tail end obligations for the people that reach a certain point. I don't know if they still do them, but at one point all the semifinalists were committed to doing the American Idol tour at the discretion of the producers.

Its not like he is a Prog politician who can do nearly anything and not be held accountable. Governors/politicians who kill people for the virus. Governors/politicians who rape, Governors/politicians who are racists as all hell but are the right party. This is the problem. It seems that words have consequences are a Prog agenda on others.

he's too young and talented to be racist!

But the DemoKKKrats made sure this guy kept his job:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

This is cancel culture at it's worst. No one should be incriminated for a silly video they made when they were 12 years old. I wonder who posted the video, perhaps a fan of one of the other contestants? He had no choice but to leave because the longer he stayed the more death threats he and his family would receive. Like I said, this country is going down the tubes.

This is cancel culture at it's worst. No one should be incriminated for a silly video they made when they were 12 years old. I wonder who posted the video, perhaps a fan of one of the other contestants? He had no choice but to leave because the longer he stayed the more death threats he and his family would receive. Like I said, this country is going down the tubes.
Is he and his family actually getting death threats?

God bless you and him and his circle members always!!!

Holly

P.S. If a contract was signed after getting to a certain point of the show, I hope that he is held to it because then he can not walk away until enough voters tell him to.

Holly

P.S. If a contract was signed after getting to a certain point of the show, I hope that he is held to it because then he can not walk away until enough voters tell him to.
You are of course entitled to your opinion. My opinion is a 16 year old should not have his career ruined over something he did when he was 12.

So he's talented enough to be on the show, but he's been disqualified because of his political views??

Holly

You are of course entitled to your opinion. My opinion is a 16 year old should not have his career ruined over something he did when he was 12.
According to what was shown of this matter on the Inside Edition show last night, Caleb isn't even the person covered up in the sheet. He held the phone that was filming the activity, but he isn't the person in question. Instead the person who was all dressed up was sitting next to Caleb. To me, Caleb should not be going anywhere when he has absolutely nothing to be guilty of.

Holly

It's all about politics. Nobody on the left seemed concerned when college yearbooks surfaced showing the democrat governor of Va. in blackface and/or a KKK hood.

Forum List

Back