American health system is the best all over the world!

Ifilsad

Rookie
Oct 3, 2011
Georgia is the country of contrasts! It’s a wonderful country, believe me... Our president is pretty wonderful, too. It’s logical: a wonderful president in a wonderful country! All in all, Georgia isn’t Europe, anyway. We’ve our own view of the world around us... Thus, let a loon to be our leader! Yeah, you’ve read correctly: he is a mentally handicapped person. Don’t believe me? Ask docs from the New York Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital, you’re welcome! It’s just US Aesculapians who could prove the fact of having our president so-called Huntigton’s chorea. The symptoms of the disease you can find yourself. BTW, the symptoms completely describe our Mikho. As for me, I feel only shame... that I should live to see such things!

That's right, there are a lot of problems in resent days, but health is not political question it's social and human issue we must care our own health and our relatives so if the state will do it also it will be grate

But surely you can only have good health in America if you are rich, the unemployed or poor simply could not afford to have good health or medical attention. Correct me if I am wrong?

Forum List

Back