American Gods

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Season 3 will be airing soon. I just found out that Crispin Glover, a truly inspired villain has been replaced by a transgendered black. Starz is feeling the need to prove how woke it is. Glover was half the reason I watched. Mad Sweeney was the other half and he has already been killed off.

I wrote to STARZ encouraging them to rectify this out of control virtue signalling in Season 4. That is, if they want viewers back.

Season 3 will be airing soon. I just found out that Crispin Glover, a truly inspired villain has been replaced by a transgendered black. Starz is feeling the need to prove how woke it is. Glover was half the reason I watched. Mad Sweeney was the other half and he has already been killed off.

I wrote to STARZ encouraging them to rectify this out of control virtue signalling in Season 4. That is, if they want viewers back.
Gloved was only ok. Odin is the real one to watch in the show.
I’m sure your whine has nothing to do with the gender or color of the replacement

Gloved was only ok. Odin is the real one to watch in the show.
I’m sure your whine has nothing to do with the gender or color of the replacement
Only in sofar as it is clear that the genderlessness and color of the replacement were the only reasons for the replacement. When ability is replaced by no ability you must look for other reasons.

Crispin Glover left of his own accord. Do a little research and you will see he will be back for season 4.

>>> American Gods is an American fantasy drama television series based on Neil Gaiman's 2001 novel of the same name and developed by Bryan Fuller and Michael Green for the premium cable network Starz.<<<​
It's a premium cable channel. White male beer-drinking viewers are masturbating on the couch in front of the TV over a transgender black.

Crispin Glover is in Season 3. Mr. World alternates between him and a few other actors, but he's still there at times. Does anyone know if the musical piece that has a few bars in it from about 41 minutes in the Season 3 finale has been completed somewhere? Crispin Glover is whistling the tune. In another episode, Laura Moon is treated to a few bars.

I read the book a long time ago.

I'll give odds that it is better than the series.

I read the book a long time ago.

I'll give odds that it is better than the series.

I read the book before seeing the series myself. They are both awesome. Probably helps that Neil Gaiman, the author of the book, is also an Executive Producer in the series.

Crispin Glover is in Season 3. Mr. World alternates between him and a few other actors, but he's still there at times. Does anyone know if the musical piece that has a few bars in it from about 41 minutes in the Season 3 finale has been completed somewhere? Crispin Glover is whistling the tune. In another episode, Laura Moon is treated to a few bars.
They have Rich Widow Syndrome at the life insurance agency.

They have Rich Widow Syndrome at the life insurance agency...

What are you talking about -.-?

The trans that was the new Mr World must have been the last straw. Lack of interest has this show canceled. There will be no season 4.

The trans that was the new Mr World must have been the last straw. Lack of interest has this show canceled. There will be no season 4.

I'm sad about this. I really liked it. Anyway, there is talk about an "event season or television movie" to wrap things up, as it clearly had a lot to wrap up:

I'm sad about this. I really liked it. Anyway, there is talk about an "event season or television movie" to wrap things up, as it clearly had a lot to wrap up:
I really liked it until shoving the tyranny in there. Crispin Glover was truly inspired. Let it go.

I really liked it until shoving the tyranny in there. Crispin Glover was truly inspired. Let it go.

What tyranny?

Forum List

Back